Taking 6Bromo on cycle?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Since 6Bromo is suppressive, when the companies give you a "mix" of both alpha and beta versions....It can be suppressive, while still giving you a decent estrogen block....

With that in mind, what do yall think about taking 125mgs of a 6Bromo product while you are on a cycle of PH's?
Thinking about adding it in, to add as a AI effect and to help build some muscle.

Again, this is a alpha and beta mix, as cheaper companies don't bother to separate the two, or even list which one it is!
INFO:
Some people have viewed the alpha and beta isomer combination as being a bad thing, but I see a flip side to it. Let's take a look at the 6-alpha-bromo isomer. This is a fast acting competitor for the aromatase enzyme and works by binding to the aromatase enzyme, and in doing this it prevents this enzyme from interacting with testosterone or other male androgens. 6-alpha is fast acting, but this is only a short term solution due to the fact that competitive inhibitors will eventually let go of the enzyme and will allow male hormones to convert to estrogen. It specifically targets the aromatase enzyme and does not act as an anti-androgen as some other AI compounds do. This will keep mood and libido from being negatively affected. 6-alpha-bromo goes beyond binding to aromatase enzymes to limit conversion. It also converts to 6-alpha-bromo-testosterone which is a mild anabolic steroid.

The 6-beta isomer is a little different in the way it acts. It is an irreversible inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, which is also labeled as a suicide inhibitor. It is similar to the 6-alpha in the way it binds, but the effects are not temporary as they are with the 6-alpha form. It is highly selective and it will latch onto the aromatase enzyme and will not let go.

The combination of the 6-alpha and 6-beta-bromoandrostenedione work well together by combining a fast acting and long acting solution to control the conversion of male hormones (testosterone) to female hormones (estrogen). 6-bromoandrostenedione can be as effective as some prescription aromatase inhibitors like Arimidex and Exemastane, and it has an anabolic side that these prescription drugs do not have.

6-bromoandrostenedione is often used for post cycle therapy after a pro-hormone or anabolic steroid cycle. I do not see the reasoning behind this with the conversion of the 6-alpha-bromoandrostenedione to 6-alpha-bromo-testosterone. This conversion is enough to cause natural testosterone levels to shut down. The whole concept behind post cycle therapy is to restart natural production, which 6-bromo will not do.

6-bromo is an excellent choice to take during a pro-hormone or steroid cycle to stop the conversion of androgens to estrogen, and it is a compound that can be used to bridge in between cycles. The anabolic properties that accompany 6-alpha-bromo can reduce muscle loss that may occur while natural testosterone production is shut down.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't worry, or care about the conversion, it's such a small amount, it's insignificant.
50-75mg of 6-bromo is all you need.
125 is way too much

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I don't worry, or care about the conversion, it's such a small amount, it's insignificant.
50-75mg of 6-bromo is all you need.
125 is way too much
but you think that 6Bromo would be a good ON cycle addition?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
one cap of the stuff i got would equal 62mgs, so would be perfect

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On cycle or off.
The best otc pct product I've used was 2nd gear from ai. It came with "the one" and was later sold separately.
Nothing sold otc has really caught my interest since that.