So. How bad is M-1Alpha?

pappaprime

Awards
Never ran it before and I am very tempted because there is not much left. I was able to tolerate almost everything except dimethazine. It put me in a fog and drove my BP through the roof. How are the sides? Is it dose dependant? Whats a good dose when stacked? How were the results?
Thanks in advance.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Never ran it before and I am very tempted because there is not much left. I was able to tolerate almost everything except dimethazine. It put me in a fog and drove my BP through the roof. How are the sides? Is it dose dependant? Whats a good dose when stacked? How were the results?
Thanks in advance.
Alpha one max is that the same ?

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
What other compounds have you run besides dmz?

pappaprime

Awards
I am 45 and have been lifting for 23 years. I have ran just about everything either alone or in a crazy xcel stack except M1T and the stuff around that time. Durring the M1T craze I was on the dark side with test , tren and win. But what does that have to with how good or bad M1A is? The reason I ask is because more often than not you read about a compound on sites like prohormonebd and hear how good/bad it will be and never once have they been right. Like Hex was next superdrol. Lol. Is the gainz worth the risk? Dmz gains are so little its not worth the sides.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've never ran alpha-1 solo but I've used super dmz 3.0 and it had 10mg of alpha-1 in it. I liked it but like said above I would make sure you have some inhibit-p on hand! You can pick some up at Strong Supplement Shop if you still need some.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It isn't crazy if you have the right supports. 750mg of tudca and a good cycle support like armicare pro and you will be gtg

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Alpha1 .... i gained almost 30 lbs in 6 weeks maybe 12 lbm rest fat n water. I jerked myself on the cardiovascular tho. Its def worth the risk

IFN15

Awards
Thanks in advance.
Hard to say as everyones physiology is different, but i would say if dmz treated you bad m1a would be a pissed off version of dmz. Now it may be the complete opposite no one knows how you'll react until you utilize that compound. Just my Opinion on it. More often than not from what ive seen m1a is alot 'Dirtier' than Dmz..