Epistane cycle

stateball4321

Awards
Hey all,

after about a month of research, I have decided to start a cycle of IBE epistane next week. I am just asking what would be a good way to run the cycle? I was planning on running a 30/30/40/40/40. I will be using fish oils and milk thistle as on cycle support, and will start these early. I will run a pct after the cycle (don't know which one yet) and will continue using fish oils and milk thistle. Should i take a test booster during the cycle, or with the pct? I am trying to make this as mild as possible. Just looking for some answers. thanks.

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
First off milk thistle won't do much regarding liver protection and mantaining healthy lipid values. Get a complete on cycle support like Blockade and if it fits in your budget add Tudca. You need to run a serm for pct like Nolva dosed 20/20/10/10. Keep a AI on hand just in case you experience estrogen rebound post cycle

stateball4321

Awards
So should I just follow the recommended serving for blockade? and I didn't think I would need to add things like tudca or even use a full on cycle support pill since epistane is supposed to be one of the most mild hormones? and I was also thinking Nolva for pct as well.

Choctaw11

Choctaw11

Awards
At the end of the day Epistane is a steroid. Cycle support is a must. Proper pct must have a serm. Do your research on what is best. Combos of nolva and clomid are always a good bet. Test boost should be used in pct. I ran Epi2a3a and had great results. However I was shutdown post cycle. Testicular atrophy was the biggest issue for me. With a serm/test boost combo pct I recovered and retained most of the in cycle gains. Don't rush into any cycle. Have your "plan b" supps on hand if they are needed. Good luck.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

swolequest

Awards
Cycle assist through cycle and pct. I even start support supplements 2 weeks before I start any cycle. Your dosage is ok for your first time on epi but I upped my dosage to 50 my first cycle with little sides. All depends on how you feel. I would run it for 6 weeks min as well but that's only if you take proper support supplements not just milk thistle and fish oil....
Pct needs a SERM. Clomid or Nolva. Use an off pct, (pursue labs, recycle for example) Keep taking support supps and have an AI on hand just in case. I've always taken erase 2 weeks into pct and haven't needed a real AI but again everyone is different.
I would say; don't start next week... Have everything you could need on hand before cycle and preload support supplements.

Choctaw11

Choctaw11

Awards
I agree with quest. It's in your best interest to do more research and hold off. A key to being most effective with a steroid is to be as precise as possible. Do your homework before you dive into a cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While you are researching, look in to rebound gyno from epistane. This is what catches most guys new to the game off gaurd

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
While you are researching, look in to rebound gyno from epistane. This is what catches most guys new to the game off gaurd
Exactly I believe I'm running into this situation now.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that homie, I think I have a little bit forming myself.
It comes with the territory. Always been a bit puffy but felt little peas in them now. Going to run some nolva and get my hands on some rolax.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It comes with the territory. Always been a bit puffy but felt little peas in them now. Going to run some nolva and get my hands on some rolax.
I jumped on nolva immediately and haven't had it grow any further. If that doesn't handle it then ralox it is. I agree, it's part of the game

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I jumped on nolva immediately and haven't had it grow any further. If that doesn't handle it then ralox it is. I agree, it's part of the game
Yeah just noticed them a few days back, as I normally don't feel my nips up. They were a bit sore so I checked. Nolva is some good stuff though, so gonna run it alongside a dry cycle and see where I get. I just need a legit source for Ralox

dreamcrusher

Awards
What do you guys think of Tamoxifen with SNS Inhibit-E for Epi PCT?

Tamoxifen at 20/20/10/10 for a six week cycle of Epi?

Or should it just be clomid?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you guys think of Tamoxifen with SNS Inhibit-E for Epi PCT?

Tamoxifen at 20/20/10/10 for a six week cycle of Epi?

Or should it just be clomid?
Tamox is fine, so is inhibit e. Just run your ai past your serm a few weeks to prevent rebound.

dreamcrusher

Awards
Tamox is fine, so is inhibit e. Just run your ai past your serm a few weeks to prevent rebound.
Everybody seems to go with clomid for PCT but I've read that Tamox has less sides.

What are your thoughts?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everybody seems to go with clomid for PCT but I've read that Tamox has less sides.

What are your thoughts?
Clomid is better at restarting the hpta but tamox is still an acceptable pct serm. There's lots of guys that only use tamox or even better, torem. I would look in to torem, little bit more expensive but is good at restarting the hpta and has minimal side effects