Quickie DMZ2/Test E bulk

rocheey

Awards
Got several oral/test cycles behind me, 5'10", 210, 12%

Gonna run the two together for a quick 6-8 week run.

But since DMZ usually gives you optimal gains weeks 1-2, as opposed to, say, dbol, (weeks 2-4 for me), I'm wondering if I should tweak the test E with a front load to give me optimal blood levels by week 2-3.

Anyone ?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes a little sense. So 1g of Test the first 2 weeks? With DMZ 2.0 at 2 caps/day?

rocheey

Awards
Pretty much. Checked it with a roid calc and got 1g wk1, 750 wk2.
All the other extras in place.

Don't usually have a prob with aromitazation, but I'm def planning on it this time.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should keep a good AI on hand as well. If you don't have one you can check some out over at Strong Supplement Shop.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You should keep a good AI on hand as well. If you don't have one you can check some out over at Strong Supplement Shop.
More like pharma grade or research grade to control test.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1431173909.366653.jpg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty much. Checked it with a roid calc and got 1g wk1, 750 wk2.
All the other extras in place.

Don't usually have a prob with aromitazation, but I'm def planning on it this time.
I would just start with Adex right away at .5mg eod. And adjust as it went. If you felt you could back off to e3d, then do so.

rocheey

Awards
On a test cycle alone, I didn't have aromitization issues. However, I've not front loaded before. The front load will be happening while running a non aromatizing oral, so I'll have an (prescription) AI but not planning on using it

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a test cycle alone, I didn't have aromitization issues. However, I've not front loaded before. The front load will be happening while running a non aromatizing oral, so I'll have an (prescription) AI but not planning on using it
At least you know you have that legit AI on hand. I'm on a Cyp cycle right now that I kickstarted with DMZ, you'll enjoy it no doubt. Good luck.

rocheey

Awards
So with the cyp, you hit your target test levels around the same time (or earlier) than I'm hoping to. Have you seen wks2-3 yet?

rocheey

Awards
Oops, my bad. You said cyp, and my mind heard prop. :/

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on week 8. But no didn't front load. Just 500/week from the go. Next time will combine Cyp and Prop at the front.