Dosage Xtreme Mass by Anabolic Technology ?

JD52

Awards
What's your best dosage cycle using this Xtreme Mass >?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used that brand but I believe it is 6 mg caps of Msten. My Msten had 10 mg caps. I did 10/20/20/20. With 6mg Caps I think I would do 12/24/24/24. You didn't say how long you would cycle? If a your a novice I would start w four weeks. I find 30mg Msten to be the highest range that is effective for me without overwhelming sides.

JD52

Awards
I haven't used that brand but I believe it is 6 mg caps of Msten. My Msten had 10 mg caps. I did 10/20/20/20. With 6mg Caps I think I would do 12/24/24/24. You didn't say how long you would cycle? If a your a novice I would start w four weeks. I find 30mg Msten to be the highest range that is effective for me without overwhelming sides.
Hey Jebrook. it is dosed at 6mg caps. i was gathering some info and feed back. ( doing my homework ) just too see what worked best for others and kept sides to a minimum. ive herd ppl running 12/24/24/24. i plan sticking with 4 week cycle. maybe 12/18/18/12 nothing to hard at this time. see how this cycle goes.

JD52

Awards
Hey Jebrook. it is dosed at 6mg caps. i was gathering some info and feed back. ( doing my homework ) just too see what worked best for others and kept sides to a minimum. ive herd ppl running 12/24/24/24. i plan sticking with 4 week cycle. maybe 12/18/18/12 nothing to hard at this time. see how this cycle goes.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be fine. I would taper up though. Not down. So: 12/12/18/18. Be sure you have a SERM for PCT and a good cycle support.

JD52

Awards
That would be fine. I would taper up though. Not down. So: 12/12/18/18. Be sure you have a SERM for PCT and a good cycle support.
10 4. Anything else too keep blood sugar in check ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
C.E.L. Cycle Assist or Ar1macare Pro. I prefer the AP.

JD52

Awards
Ever herd of Vitality Fuel by Pharma Fuel labs ? Stopped by a local complete nutrition just see what they had. Guy says it's great for a cycle support

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's under dosed. Not enough to protect your organs. Stick with the top brands for cycle support.