Test cyp first cycle not legit?

G41nst3r

Awards
Me and my buddy started our first cycle of test cyp almost two weeks ago we have taken a total of 4 injections. We inject on Tuesday and Friday. We are running 500 mg a week. We both inject together at the same time and draw to 1 cc. For some reason my vail has less than half left and he still has over half mine wasn't labeled by a company and his was. Our friend who is a body builder swears it's legit. There's suppose to be 2500 mg in the vail and I
Have done 4 injections and over half is gone. Did I get the wrong stuff? Should I go to doctor? Any comments greatly appreciated.

devi0us

Awards
The 10ml vial taken at 500mg per week split into two 250mg per week the vial should last you 5 weeks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't see any need to go to the doctor. For what? It's impossible to say at this point, did it not look less full at the beginning? I'm assuming it's ugl Test. In that case there is no product control making sure you get exactly 10ml. Sometimes you might get more, sometimes you might get less. If you have done 4 1ml injections, and you have less than he does, sounds like you had less to begin with. And you are barely getting to the point where it's kicking in, if that's what you mean by legit. Are you using an AI? You seem to be lacking knowledge to have jumped on a Test cycle.

G41nst3r

Awards
Yes I agree but I have only taken 4 shots so 1000 mg and the bottle is under half way gone

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes I agree but I have only taken 4 shots so 1000 mg and the bottle is under half way gone
It's simple math bro. If you've only done 4 and it's over halfway gone, then it means you didn't have 10 to begin with. The end.

devi0us

Awards
As dma378 said it must have been less then 10ml in the vial to begin with since its most likely a ugl lab your using' you don't know weather your going to get the exact 10ml Mabye less maybe a fraction more

G41nst3r

Awards
Ok thank you I just kinda worried because the guy kept saying it would last 5 weeks and im through week two. vail Was filled to top before I started and now is a little less than half full. I guess I didn't get the exact amount like he thought

devi0us

Awards
It should last you 5 weeks if it's the full 10ml

G41nst3r

Awards
Yes that's what I'm saying there's no way it's the full 10 ml. So is that a bad thing?

G41nst3r

Awards
Yes this vail is supposed to last me 5 weeks at 500 mg a week then switching to prop

G41nst3r

Awards
Running prop for 7 weeks then adding in masteron and Winstrol and clen later on. I'm 10 weeks out from competition

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright. No I have nothing to add. It's a mighty first cycle. Good luck, sorry about your shorted vial.

G41nst3r

Awards
I
Alright. No I have nothing to add. It's a mighty first cycle. Good luck, sorry about your shorted vial.
let me ask one more thing since I had a full vail and say I only
Get 8 cc out of it when I was supposed to get 10 should I still
Be getting 250 per 1 cc? Does this just mean my test was made with more oil?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I let me ask one more thing since I had a full vail and say I only
Get 8 cc out of it when I was supposed to get 10 should I still
Be getting 250 per 1 cc? Does this just mean my test was made with more oil?
I would say that it's still 250mg/ml and you just got 8 or so ml's. I don't think it's more concentrated. It was not made in your vial, I'm sure it was made in a big mason jar.

Take you loss and start your Prop when it's gone.

G41nst3r

Awards
I would say that it's still 250mg/ml and you just got 8 or so ml's. I don't think it's more concentrated. It was not made in your vial, I'm sure it was made in a big mason jar.

Take you loss and start your Prop when it's gone.
Ok thanks again

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
What are your results like? Any side effects?? My man is about to start his first cycle of gear..

G41nst3r

Awards
What are your results like? Any side effects?? My man is about to start his first cycle of gear..
No sides Im on week three and it's starting to kick in. Strength is going up slightly and can do more reps not fatiguing as soon as I used to. Have added water weight to my face look bloated an im up 10 pounds. I'm eating around 3000 calories a day 300 grams protein and 200 carbs