Ostarine (Ostashred)

nskyline342

Awards
Currently on day 4 of my cycle (not feeling any difference except when I have a pump my veins seem to be more visible). I'm doing 25mg a day but I'm following the suggested daily intake which is 12.5 in the morning and 12.5 6-8 hours later. Ive been reading a lot of other Ostarine logs and it seems as if its 50/50 that some people take the full 25mg in the morning while others split it up. Im just wondering which way is more effective? Thanks brahs

Ryancal1

Awards
I love Ostashred. 4 weeks into it and stacking it with Vital Labs EPI 2.0. Amazing workouts. This coming from another first time user. I'm really impressed so far.

nskyline342

Awards
I love Ostashred. 4 weeks into it and stacking it with Vital Labs EPI 2.0. Amazing workouts. This coming from another first time user. I'm really impressed so far.
Good to hear man, about how many days in did u start noticing gainzz or differences? Im stacking it with Anafuse.

Ryancal1

Awards
Actually the first few days. My strength is up and hasn't went down since. But I'am taking (-) epicatechin too. Its a great stack..

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Due to the long half life of Osta I take mine all at once. Usually an hour before workout.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Long half life of about 22-24 hours.

Could take all at once before workout. 30-1 hour pre.

aaronjohn

Awards
I didn't notice too much from Ostarine. Took both pills at once because of half life.

aaronjohn

Awards
I think only 1 month. Ran it at 12mg for 1 week and then 24mg for 3 weeks. I didn't notice any visual differences after the cycle. I think my strength went up a bit Though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man. Two really solid products. Keep us updated with the progress

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long half life of about 22-24 hours.

Could take all at once before workout. 30-1 hour pre.
This. Some like split doses but it's not necessary. Plus it's one more thing you have to remember lol. Keep us updated with the progress. Glad you're enjoying it thus far.

rocheey

Awards
I love that stuff. Did one month at 25mg /once a day, calorie surplus, gained and kept 6 dry pounds.

Just finished a 6 week albuterol/ostarine cut, 25mgs* 1/day, dropped 25 lbs and looked bigger than when I started.

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
Currently on day 4 of my cycle (not feeling any difference except when I have a pump my veins seem to be more visible). I'm doing 25mg a day but I'm following the suggested daily intake which is 12.5 in the morning and 12.5 6-8 hours later. Ive been reading a lot of other Ostarine logs and it seems as if its 50/50 that some people take the full 25mg in the morning while others split it up. Im just wondering which way is more effective? Thanks brahs
Osta Shred contains Arimistane (AI) wich may cause dry joints to some users taking the full dose in one serving. Splitting the dose throught the day may help avoiding this issue.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Could it be good to add into a PH cut or better saved for after. I have a little left over from last fall and am currently running 1-andro and alpha hard dk if it would be a good compliment

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I didn't notice too much from Ostarine. Took both pills at once because of half life.
Thats because the full benefit comes from 10-12 weeks of use.. 4 weeks wont yield much

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Could it be good to add into a PH cut or better saved for after. I have a little left over from last fall and am currently running 1-andro and alpha hard dk if it would be a good compliment
Whats a little left over?

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Half a bottle

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I love that stuff. Did one month at 25mg /once a day, calorie surplus, gained and kept 6 dry pounds.

Just finished a 6 week albuterol/ostarine cut, 25mgs* 1/day, dropped 25 lbs and looked bigger than when I started.
What did you run your Albuterol at?