weird feeling on a1m i like it

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I did my usual workout yesterday i feel no doms no soreness also i upped the dumbell weight from 40 to 50 lbs and upped the reps from 10 to 14 on most excersize . My form is great my eating is on point i slept 10 hrs . I really went hard . Now heres the question . Should i up the reps or up the weight.? My goal is as much mass as possible.

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
If you want to add quick bulk mass lower those reps, maybe like 3 sets of 6 reps with dumbell curls go as heavy as possible going to failure once a week.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If you want to add quick bulk mass lower those reps, maybe like 3 sets of 6 reps with dumbell curls go as heavy as possible going to failure once a week.
I find 50 lbs to be easy so i ll jump it up to 60 lbs . Whats your take on negative reps ? Like 6 up 6 down . went today for labs iam 4 weeks into a1m and feeling insanely good . Any questions?

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
Yea you could do set of those usually people will do negative reps do break plateau. But i see your on a1m i am sure your breaking all kinds of records lol now go lift heavy and get big!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Give it a try b4 they pull it lol .
Its truely amazing

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
If you want mass put down the barbell curls and attack some squats, deadlift, and overhead press like a beast!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I like overhead press and squats . Deadlifts are great . What iam lookin for is a new system to use a order in which i wont fully exaust my muscle groups before i leave the gym . 4 to 5 days a week full body wo following a meal then 5hrs sleep then a meal then 5 more sleep

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
4 days a week, Wendlers 5/3/1, use 90% of your 1rm as your working max. Monday-deadlift, Tuesday-overhead press, Thursday-bench, Friday-squats. Add the accessory work. I like Wendlers approach of backing your max down.
If your not squatting 2x your body weight, 2.5x your b.w. for deadlift, and 1.5x your b.w. for bench you shouldn't be on the ped's

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Iam benching 285 i weigh 265 iam deadlifting 350 easy sqauts lacking a lil 250 to 275 . . Every week i increase 5 to 10 lbs iam in week 5 running 1 more bottle of a1 60 mgs a day 3 weeks.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Good work, keep at those core lifts! Just look at some of the 70s powerlifters! Those guys are thick as hell.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Good work, keep at those core lifts! Just look at some of the 70s powerlifters! Those guys are thick as hell.
I did gvt for my last cycle but i didnt gain as much as i wanted to. This time iam goin extra hard . Its crazy cuz iam on day 2 after an exaustive upper body work out . No doms no pains . I did pwo animal juiced 100 g protein before and after . Immediately showered and slept 5 hrs. I find that sleeping with 1.5 hrs of a workout eliminated any pains doms for the following 72 hrs so far

C

CJNator

Awards
Soreness doesn't mean you're not making gainz but if its soreness your looking for just up your volume A LOT. If you do a lot now then do more.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Soreness doesn't mean you're not making gainz but if its soreness your looking for just up your volume A LOT. If you do a lot now then do more.
Thats exactly wat i did today 100lbs on the curl bar more reps with negatives for massive muscle tears . Lets hope i feel this. Iam def growing i can feel it n see it

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
just curious, what is your PH/AAS background?

As for sleep, its best to make sure you get a FULL nights sleep, your rebuild and gain when you are in a deep REM sleep.
Instead of 5hrs here, 5hrs there....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
just wondering....because yesterday you were asking me questions about when you should go into PCT, etc...
I ask everyone to see what their opinions are . Mostly i should have started clomid today but im gonna finish up this bottle first. Then ill have a solid 8 weeks to put a cut cycle together.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I ask everyone to see what their opinions are . Mostly i should have started clomid today but im gonna finish up this bottle first. Then ill have a solid 8 weeks to put a cut cycle together.
a cycle right after your A1 cycle?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
and why do you ask everyone...havent you ran a proper and successful pct before?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
and why do you ask everyone...havent you ran a proper and successful pct before?
Yes i have but i prefer to ask everyone to see how they would run stuff sometimes i find people who know more than me and can offer great advice

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Yes i have but i prefer to ask everyone to see how they would run stuff sometimes i find people who know more than me and can offer great advice
Of course. but about a basic thing as.....taking clomid or nolva the very next day after you finish a cycle? Pretty straightforward info.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Of course. but about a basic thing as.....taking clomid or nolva the very next day after you finish a cycle? Pretty straightforward info.
Yeah i realize that and i been in this almost 20 years. Also when ur on cycle its good to just shoot the shyt with people cuz i get bored as faulk when my mind wanders

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah i realize that and i been in this almost 20 years. Also when ur on cycle its good to just shoot the shyt with people cuz i get bored as faulk when my mind wanders

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
True my question was wat do people take after taking certain compounds. I was comparing doses tis all meng