Trest ace & 1-T cyp

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever combined these two? Looking to put together a strong bulk cycle for the fall. I haven't used either compound though, so I'm debating the dosages.

I've got an old bottle of pheraplex I'd likely pull out for this one too. Might get a bit wet but I've got plenty of aromasin, and 1-T is dry. Phera should really help where it comes to lethargy, feelings of well being, etc. I always felt amazing on it. I know 1-T can bring on lethargy.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone? Just really wondering if people think taking them together is overkill, or if I should do each compound as the main one in their own cycles.

IM Trest is super potent, and 1-T is about 70% as strong as Tren. I really do not want to touch Tren though, so I'm looking to make a strong cycle that would be comparable.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest ace is great stuff. Hit hard and fast even at 25mg ed. Bloat and estrogen sides are minimal too. If anything I look leaner on it then test and I'm recomping quite well with it. I don't see why you couldn't run em both. I'd just stack at moderate doses. Skip the oral kick start and don't front load the 1t so you can see how trest treats you the first 3-4 weeks then adjust as the 1t kicks in.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, yeah I'm thinking 325mg/week of Trest ace (25mg/day) and 350-400mg 1-T cyp / week.

Originally I had wanted to run 1-T solo at 600mg/week (with trt dose of test), but I think that'll be better above.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, yeah I'm thinking 325mg/week of Trest ace (25mg/day) and 350-400mg 1-T cyp / week.

Originally I had wanted to run 1-T solo at 600mg/week (with trt dose of test), but I think that'll be better above.
I think the combo above is the better of the two. Trest is fun and should take care of any lethargy and libido issues you may get with 1t. I'd watch your hr and bp tho. Trest really jacked mine up. 120/70 hr of 70 to 159/93 and hr of 93.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn ya that's pretty significant. I take an ARB for blood pressure (Benicar) so I usually just up my dose and don't really mess with herbal BP support. HR is another thing though. I actually have my Dr prescribe me some propranolol from time to time, and that deals with high HR. Needed some my last time on tbol, usually just the first two weeks.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn ya that's pretty significant. I take an ARB for blood pressure (Benicar) so I usually just up my dose and don't really mess with herbal BP support. HR is another thing though. I actually have my Dr prescribe me some propranolol from time to time, and that deals with high HR. Needed some my last time on tbol, usually just the first two weeks.
Ive never had anything jack me up that much. But you should be OK esp with the meds your dr can and will give you. The look on it is great and a feel good compound tho.