Looking to start first AS cycle

Cmm306

Awards
Hey guys , I'm looking to start my first AS cycle, I have some experience with PH's but not AS .. I am 22 5'10" 200 lbs been training for about 3 years. And I'm around 20% body fat .. I'm a power lifter so I don't mind some bf but would like to slim it down a bit .. I know dbol retains a lot of water , but I like the strength gains in hearing about. I want to do just a test e cycle at 600mgs but like all newbies I want to stay away from injectable , I want to but the wife does not approve.. Stupid I know, but just wondering if I could do a small cycle of dbol without a test base? I know it's not reccomended because it will shut be down but is there any possible way? Also I don't want to just get fat from it.. With the right diet and training will I be able to shed any be % on dbol?Thanks guys all input is appreciated

devi0us

Awards
A dbol only cycle is completely stupid man don't bother doing !! you should use test enanthate 500 per week split into two 250mg injections Monday-Thursday! And take 30mg to 40mg of dbol ed with 0.5mg arimidex ed also to stop water retention and gyno mate.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used dbol without a test base as my test turned out to be very underdosed. Libido and strength gains were great. For last few weeks of meet prep it was great.