Epi/prop kicker to cyp with stano close? Thoughts?

nyyankee41

Awards
I'm 6'2", 230# at 10-12%...have been lifting/training for over 10 years, eat very clean, and want to take on another cycle. I've run a few PH cycles, and 3 test cycles (one with dbol kick). I have plenty of supplies, and a good understanding of biochemistry/endocrinology. While I'm up-to-date on recent peer-reviewed manuscripts and anabolic mechanisms, I still would like some personal insight into my next cycle options. Current goal is to add lean mass, reduce body fat, and continue strength gains.

Definite will do
Week 1-12 T Cyp 500/wk
Week 1-14 Arimi (.25 EOD) or Aromas (12.5 EOD) adjusted as needed
HC G Week 1-14 at 250iu/E3.5D

PC.T Week 15-18
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 75/50/50/50

Have caber, and letro in case.

Possible (want to at least include 1 kicker and potential closer)
T Prop Weeks 1-4/5 @ 100 EOD
or
Epi Weeks 1-4/5 @ 30/40/40/50/50
Regardless I want to close with
LGI Stano 200 Weeks 9-12 @ 600/day

Thoughts on running two kickers? Advice/info on other experiences would be appreciated. Also, will be running all the common supports.

Some other questions:

If I run the test kicker, I plan on dropping cyp to 200/200/300/400/then hold at 500 with prop at 0
anyone have insight on this plan? Thought being to maintain somewhat stable serum test levels. Stano closer to harden and lean out towards end or overkill? Epi on cycle means no need for another AI until stopping Epi?
Choose epi because it's a designer AAS, not ph, and have a had great results with very little sides.

I appreciate all input

devi0us

Awards
You will most definitely lean out and harden up with the stanazolol i am on cycle now with
test cyp 500mg per week
Danabol ds 10mg blue hearts 30mg ed first 4-6 weeks I'm on a 13 week cycle! I'll be adding in some test propionate soon and then backload my cycle with stanol orals to cut/lean out and harden myself up.. personally I wouldn't bother with the epistane why not dbol anadrol 50 or something else mate ? For get about prohormones now your into real gear