Epi vs Epitren

maxmuscle23

Awards
Im planning on doing a cut with a pro hormone cycle. Or a recomp focusing more on losing fat and gaining strength than building muscle.
I could run Epi2a3a by itself for 20/30/30/30/40/40

or Epitren at 20mg epi 50mg Tren/20mg Epi 50mg Tren/ 30mg Epi 75mg Tren/30mg Epi 75 Tren/ and that for the last two weeks

Which do you guys think will help me cut the most weight while building my strength? Thanks guys

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Epitren hands down. Tren is great for strength and actively burns body fat. I'm on 90mg of tren right now, I'm cutting fat and gaining great strength

maxmuscle23

Awards
How much has it effected your endurance? What are you running for Cycle support and PCT?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much has it effected your endurance? What are you running for Cycle support and PCT?
Endurance isn't too bad but I am running it with trest. I'm using OL armicare pro and OL tudca. Pct is clomid, OL super pct, and OL epic unleashed

maxmuscle23

Awards
Are you injected or Oral? Im talking about SSN Epitren with Trenavar. Don't know how much it will effect my endurance compared to just epi

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you injected or Oral? Im talking about SSN Epitren with Trenavar. Don't know how much it will effect my endurance compared to just epi
I am taking oral tren as well, OL tr3n

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Tren at 90 mgs is the sweet spot. Stacking it with epistane is a good cutter/recomp. Stack

maxmuscle23

Awards
Had any hair loss? Or is that just injecting at high doses or what?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had any hair loss? Or is that just injecting at high doses or what?
I've never experienced any hair loss on cycle. Shedding on cycle is directly related to genetics.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
No hair loss for me. Just a loss of libido.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or I have some androgel I could use
Androgel would be great, will keep the lethargy off you and keep your libido high. Sounds like a good plan