Need some PCT advice

01tj

Awards
Got a friend that just finished a epitest/halo 25 cycle. I know epitest is not the best combo but it is what it is and here is how the cycle went. 15 days of 50mg of halo (25 mg 2Xday) then 30 days of epitest (20 mg halo and 15 mg epi 2Xday) plus an addition 25 mg of halo. So I think it would look like this halo 50/50/65/65/65/65 and epi 0/0/30/30/40/40 (added some more epi towards the end too. This was on a very dirty bulk and he added around 15 pounds. Now he has a standard PCT plus some additional DAA and clomiphene citrate and exemestane just in case.

Question 1, The PS clomiphene it has 50mg per ML so would 1 ML per day for the first 15 days and .5 ML for the remainder of the 30ML bottle be correct?

How much DAA?

Would the exemestane be a good idea or just asking for sides?

I know this is probably a hard read, sorry but thanks for any help you can give.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
It would be 1ml first two weeks then .5 for the next two weeks , 3 grams of DAA a day and take the exemestane at a low dose starting the third week of pct up to two weeks after pct to prevent estrogen rebound .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Exemestane should be run at 12.5mg eod or 6.25mg ed

01tj

Awards
How long does it normally take for your blood pressure to get back to normal during PCT? Mine is normally 115-125/70-80 but its been staying up around 140/85. I'd like to get back to my PWO's but want to wait till it starts dropping before getting back on the good stuff.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long does it normally take for your blood pressure to get back to normal during PCT? Mine is normally 115-125/70-80 but its been staying up around 140/85. I'd like to get back to my PWO's but want to wait till it starts dropping before getting back on the good stuff.
My bp usually stays high until after pct sometime. I am running an extra 2 grams of hawthorne berry this cycle and it has made all the difference for my bp. I usually have horrible bp on cycle but is right at normal with the hawthorne berry. You can grab some for about 5$ at walmart, check it out

01tj

Awards
I have been taking hawthorne berry but I may try upping the dosage

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been taking hawthorne berry but I may try upping the dosage
I have hawthorne berry in my cycle support too but that extra 2 grams had made all the difference

01tj

Awards
I have hawthorne berry in my cycle support too but that extra 2 grams had made all the difference
Is there a limit to how much hawthorn you can take? I just check and I've already been taking an additional 3 grams on top of my support

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there a limit to how much hawthorn you can take? I just check and I've already been taking an additional 3 grams on top of my support
I wouldn't reccomend any more, not sure on max dosing

01tj

Awards
I wouldn't reccomend any more, not sure on max dosing

Been looking, livestrong.com says 1,200 mg (can't post links yet).

I start PCT tomorrow and it looks like my PCT doesn't have any hawthorn in it so I may go 150 for my 3 main meals and 1 before bed and see where I'm at with that. No milk thistle in it either but I have that on the shelf as well.

01tj

Awards
1ML of clomid plus 3 DAA's, hawthorn, milk thistle a multi, krill oil and my PCT and for some reason I've been more aggressive than ever. My joints are also hurting which is funny because they didn't hurt when I was on epi/halo