4-Andro? Katanadrol? Ostar1ne? For Gains

Gkixt

Awards
So the last thing I had done was two months Finaflex andro-1 and it's PCT with testosterone booster at the tail end of 2013. Obviously that's out of the question now and I'm looking for something to help give more strength and mass with a calorie and protein heavy diet. I have three/four months of time to keep going to the gym regularly. So I'm trying to make what gains I can in that time.

I'm 26, 5'6", 125 lbs, and probably around 9% body fat. Diet is really going to the biggest focus for me to put on weight (I'm an ectomorph in pretty much all aspects but height). But coming back in the scene here honestly I'm not sure what's the best deal to help add mass/weight and strength. So what do you think is reasonably the best in the market now?

Thanks

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sounds/looks like you just need to eat a ton first. At 5'6", 125 pounds you have way more room for natural growth before you go with any enhancers. You could certainly add creatine if you haven't already. What do your daily calories look like currently? What does your training look like?

Gkixt

Awards
Caloric intake is around 2300 per day, and for me that leaves me stuffed. Three upper body days and two/three lower/abs/back body days. Ten minute bike cardio only for warm up.

Method is with heavy/max weight with slower movement.

Upper / 4 sets (10-8-6-6) skullcrushers, cable tricep extension, smith flat press, smith incline press, standing cable chest fly, flat dumbbell press, dumbbell concentration curls, barbell curls/barbell preacher curls, regular and palm-in shoulder presses, bent-over one-arm deltoid raise.

Lower/abs/back / 4 sets (10-10-8-6) incline weighted crunch, high pulley cable side bends, seated russian twist, leg press, leg curl, leg lift, lat pull down, weighted back extension, dumbbell shrugs, side lateral raise, weighted pull-ups.

I've used creatine, and to some success. The biggest issue I've ever had is just adding weight. I put on 15 lbs in two months (lost 6 lbs since) when I was using andro 16 months ago. I've always tried to mix whey with a lot of things and eat high protein foods (eggs, nuts, yogurt, meats) but maybe I'd do better to just sub that with food greater in calories?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caloric intake is around 2300 per day, and for me that leaves me stuffed. Three upper body days and two/three lower/abs/back body days. Ten minute bike cardio only for warm up.

Method is with heavy/max weight with slower movement.

Upper / 4 sets (10-8-6-6) skullcrushers, cable tricep extension, smith flat press, smith incline press, standing cable chest fly, flat dumbbell press, dumbbell concentration curls, barbell curls/barbell preacher curls, regular and palm-in shoulder presses, bent-over one-arm deltoid raise.

Lower/abs/back / 4 sets (10-10-8-6) incline weighted crunch, high pulley cable side bends, seated russian twist, leg press, leg curl, leg lift, lat pull down, weighted back extension, dumbbell shrugs, side lateral raise, weighted pull-ups.

I've used creatine, and to some success. The biggest issue I've ever had is just adding weight. I put on 15 lbs in two months (lost 6 lbs since) when I was using andro 16 months ago. I've always tried to mix whey with a lot of things and eat high protein foods (eggs, nuts, yogurt, meats) but maybe I'd do better to just sub that with food greater in calories?
Yep, nutrient dense foods. Try lots of peanut butter and a gallon of milk a day for a while

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your training too much and eating too little. No whey/water wont be the same, its not just about the protein, its the protien carbs fat and calories, use whole milk. Wake up and have 2 cups of milk before breakfast then 2 more cups between each meal and 2 more with each meal.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you start getting too porky back off a lil. I went ape**** with the food this winter and am paying, literally, need new pants lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow gallon of milk. Can mix that with whey though and sub it for water.
Exactly. That's how you gain weight. Wow