Alpha Lab Tech?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Alpha Lab Tech has an MSTEN, DMZ, and M1A out right now... anyone have any idea if this company is legit???

Thinkin about grabbing that MSTEN to stack with my Tren 4AD this fall

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably not. Highly unlikely they meet label claims.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Theyre advertising a 20% off on Nutriverse right now if anyone wants to check it out. I hope theyre legit

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check em out for yourself.... use code JUNE20 and save 20% on the following:

Xcel Sports Nutrition
Ostar1ne by OL
Chaos and Pain
Performax Labs
Alpha Lab Technologies
Blackstone Labs

Codes good til the 23rd...
Nutriverse.com

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huh? Haha, nope. Its good to go ;)
Definitely agree with Volvo140G - I haven't used their products since the slight name change (was 'Anabolic Technologies' prior to the ban) but everything I used from them was excellent. Man I miss their Xtreme Tren-Z!

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Alpha Lab Technologies used to be Anabolic Technologies which was 100% legitimate. I haven't had the chance to take any of the new Alpha Lab Tech. products yet but looking over the labels on their website they look pretty good. If you know where to look online there's still a lot of the old Anabolic Technologies stuff available too.

romeoprocor

Awards
Pretty sure they are fake. Bought some alpha-1 there......no sides, pump, nothing.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
Pretty sure they are fake. Bought some alpha-1 there......no sides, pump, nothing.
Ran the older Anabolic Technologies Xtreme Dmz and it did nothing for me...I could've just not responded to the compound though