fish oil 2 x a day
milk thistle 2 a day
creatine hcl 4 g a day
l arginine 2 g a day
350 grams protien per day
200 g carbs
almost no refined fats or sugars
solid mass building regimen upping all lifts 5 to 10 lbs per week
let the FLAMING begin lol iam open to any suggestions ive never reached out b4 . Ran may designers and ph never had any issues but id really like some input . Wats a good serm to go with pct ?
Thanks

devi0us

Awards
Use nolvadex' tamoxifen citrate or clomid for your serm during pct' I'm on cycle atm' I always have Nolva on hand during cycle! I'm running testosterone cypionate and dianabol atm for my cycle

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Use nolvadex' tamoxifen citrate or clomid for your serm during pct' I'm on cycle atm' I always have Nolva on hand during cycle! I'm running testosterone cypionate and dianabol atm for my cycle
Awesome cycle choice . Big gains for you if you eat big . Whats your dosage lookin like ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Cant seem to find a damn good nolva source tho

devi0us

Awards
I'm running 500mg per week two pins of 250mg/1ml mon-thurs and dbol 30mg a day will be throwing some tren ace in soon and backload with stanol/stanazolol orals! I am using arimidex 0.5mg ed as my AI cycle is going great

devi0us

Awards
Oh ok I'm in Australia' there are a few good websites to buy legit pharmagrade nolvadex and clomid you can even get the real deal on eBay here to

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm running 500mg per week two pins of 250mg/1ml mon-thurs and dbol 30mg a day will be throwing some tren ace in soon and backload with stanol/stanazolol orals! I am using arimidex 0.5mg ed as my AI cycle is going great
I ran test cyp at 750 twice a month for 10 weeks but i feel i robbed myself on quality. Gains werr great no shutdown no sides . A little agression around week 5 some crazy lifts . But i didnt feel i had enough extras in it to get major gains .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
How soon after my cycle should i start the nolva and wat dose

devi0us

Awards
Yeah I'll be on cycle for 12 weeks all up its going great loving it strength is already up getting awesome pumps' I love alpha pharma testocyp

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I never had sides but a friend said i better watch it with my combo even tho it doesn't aromatize still **** can happen.

devi0us

Awards
Being on a long ester like test cyp I will start the nolvadex 2 weeks after my last pin so the test is out of my system

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sounds good now this mega nox stuff is good pre work out u try it yet ?

devi0us

Awards
No I haven't tied that as pre workout man I always take 20mg of dbol an hour and a half before I train and have my protein shake post training but no haven't tried that stuff man

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dbol is good in oral ive never seen the pin for it. I also like winnie for cutting dbol puts on some water weight .

devi0us

Awards
Dbol puts water weight on only if you don't take an AI like arimidex/Anastrazole that also stops gyno to I use dbol 10mg blue hearts! Also when I say pin that is the needle used to pin the test into my muscle bro

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah i personally like shoulder pins . Cant stand glute pins or quad . Is armidex otc ?

devi0us

Awards
I use my delts glute and thigh' no arimidex isn't Otc at all an oncologist prescribes that stuff' you get it offline or trusted sources you know

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah looking into it as we speak . I go really hard on the gym but i just wanna b safe .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The a1m put on 12 lbs in a month . Eat like a hog tho .

devi0us

Awards
Yeah make sure you have both on hand Nolva for pct and take arimidex 0.5mg ed for your cycle

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
A1m isnt supposed to aromatize . That's wats confusing me . I been on for 5 weeks no issues . No lethargy no libido drop. Nothing but positive things going on . Wats the armidex for exactly?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
its good to keep just incase I guess. Should i bridge to something or go off when its done . I hear alot of talk about bridging.

devi0us

Awards
No don't worry about bridging bro you dont need to do that at all full stop' do you have the app Wickr ?? If not download it make a username and then email me your user name on here and I'll add you and we will talk mate

devi0us

Awards
We can talk in full detail on the Wickr app whilst remaining totally anonymous' I will help you out mate

devi0us

Awards
You do that man easier to communicate that way to man