Androvar Cyle

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Hey guys thinking of running Androvar (Epiandro) @ 100-300mg for 6 weeks (maybe squeezing in a week or two of 400mg depending how I feel)

Just wanted to ask for legitimacy of Hard Rock/Androvar (anyone use this/familiar w the company?), and some basic questions, as I have no experience w andro/DHEA based supps.....

-Is any cycle support really needed? All I've really seen advised for epiandro is for BP, but I've never had a BP issue in my life and my BP generally sits a little lower than "normal range"... So i'm not really too concerned there

-How is libido effected? I've seen most ppl say increaed....Anyone on the oppo end? Really don't want my libido to take a crash right now lol (perhaps throw in dermacrine?? or no?)

-Is a SERM PCT necessary for something like this? I've seen many people OCT route this

Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libido should be fine. No serm necessary and an Otc pct would suffice. I would run 300mg. Only concern would be an increase in dht which can speed up mpb. I would add in some dht blocking shampoo while on cycle. Do a few weeks before and after as well to be safe.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/pura-d-or-argan-oil

As far as Hard rock supplements they are legit and they have been a strong exclusive for a while now. The amount of epiandro per bottle can't be beat This product is new but you can look at their reviews for the prohormones they made before the ban and their are hundred of positive reviews. We have some logs I'll link too.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Libido should be fine. No serm necessary and an Otc pct would suffice. I would run 300mg. Only concern would be an increase in dht which can speed up mpb. I would add in some dht blocking shampoo while on cycle. Do a few weeks before and after as well to be safe.

As far as Hard rock supplements they are legit and they have been a strong exclusive for a while now. The amount of epiandro per bottle can't be beat This product is new but you can look at their reviews for the prohormones they made before the ban and their are hundred of positive reviews. We have some logs I'll link too.
Thanks brah, I already have some PDA oil :D Any recommendation for PCT?

As far as natty T-boosters go I have Dermacrine & Sustain Alpha (both of which I've never used), and PR-XT. Then I have some arimistane, and a handful of natty anabolics to throw in (epi, ara, pa, etc)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as you have ran all of those (minus sustain alpha) I would do sustain alpha, pr-xt, arimistane, and maybe some epi. That would make a sweet pct and you should be set.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Androvar at 600mgs along with Msten and so far it's been great!

Just Jake

Awards
Hey guys, my first post here, or any forum for that matter. I needed some info on P-bold that I'm having trouble obtaining and differentiating between pre-ban and after ban what is still in existence and wondering if anyone has tried any particular brand with success. This actually IS RELEVANT to the androvar topic, I think. I've only ever ran epiandrosterone for Ph's, in the midst of my 2nd cycle now. Just ordered a bottle of androvar a few days ago because I'm trying this forerunner 5-alpha epiandrosterone and it's just not cutting it compared to the ironmaglabs I bought and ran at only a half dose, noticing better positive effects and less joint stiffness. My first cycle(ironmag) I ran 21 mg ostarx alongside and my joints felt great all cycle. This cycle with forerunner 5-alpha I wanted to experiment joint repair effectiveness of Max lmg but NOT working so far lol if feel decades older, about 2 1/2 weeks in and I'd like to switch it out with a bold prohormone since I found out increases collagen synthesis. Was happy with ostarx but I just wanted to experiment here. Question again is has anyone tried any residual bold(erone/enone?) Ph's and which brands are legit? And yes I already have vast experience with different traditional joint support supplements, have found fish oil at 10-30 grams per day works best by far, and just happen to prefer to experiment with Ph's and such to see if I can get some actual joint REPAIRS going. Any info is appreciated. Sorry if I messed up the post or something this is my first time:)

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, my first post here, or any forum for that matter. I needed some info on P-bold that I'm having trouble obtaining and differentiating between pre-ban and after ban what is still in existence and wondering if anyone has tried any particular brand with success. This actually IS RELEVANT to the androvar topic, I think. I've only ever ran epiandrosterone for Ph's, in the midst of my 2nd cycle now. Just ordered a bottle of androvar a few days ago because I'm trying this forerunner 5-alpha epiandrosterone and it's just not cutting it compared to the ironmaglabs I bought and ran at only a half dose, noticing better positive effects and less joint stiffness. My first cycle(ironmag) I ran 21 mg ostarx alongside and my joints felt great all cycle. This cycle with forerunner 5-alpha I wanted to experiment joint repair effectiveness of Max lmg but NOT working so far lol if feel decades older, about 2 1/2 weeks in and I'd like to switch it out with a bold prohormone since I found out increases collagen synthesis. Was happy with ostarx but I just wanted to experiment here. Question again is has anyone tried any residual bold(erone/enone?) Ph's and which brands are legit? And yes I already have vast experience with different traditional joint support supplements, have found fish oil at 10-30 grams per day works best by far, and just happen to prefer to experiment with Ph's and such to see if I can get some actual joint REPAIRS going. Any info is appreciated. Sorry if I messed up the post or something this is my first time:)
Try Bovine gelatin for joints.

Just Jake

Awards
I'm looking to make repairs on joint damage that has been done through the years and after a few injuries. I know the osta is supposed to do some joint healing and I think it actually may have. I understand that deca and hgh can repair, but aren't really options for me. I've just learned that this p-bold or bolderone or boldenone (whatever) ph can potentially increase collagen synthesis by 300%. So I want to try for myself. But a lot of the info I'm seeing is 2012-2014 and they used different ingredients than what is used now. I don't really know that much about it. Just trying to avoid buying a crappy brand and not getting any results. Wondering if any brands of this ph still in existence are legit, if anyone happens to know, since there isn't much info on this ph especially newer reviews. Also looking to just stack it with the epiandrosterone for a synergistic effect that's why I'm also more interested in this than traditional joint supps currently. The gelatin does look very beneficial, though.