Has anyone done this?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the title...im tired and couldnt think of a accurate one...

WOndering if anyone has done this type of "cycle"...I will admit, its my own fault and stupidity, but circumstances happen and this is what im doing:

I did a 4 week Pmag cycle (100mgs) and then went into PCT (Clomid/DAA/6Bromo)...but decided to go ahead and jump into a Msten/Tren cycle!

So it was like this:
Pmag-100mgs
Stano-800mgs
Tren-60mgs
PCT (Clomid for a week only)
Msten (20mgs for 4 weeks)
4-Andro (150mgs)
Tren (60mgs)

So essentially...it will be a 8 week cycle...but im really hoping that the (stupid) break in the middle of the two, wont negatively effect estrogen...going up and down, etc.
I will say this though, i went and got bloodwork as usual the day after my last Pmag dose....Test is damn good considering no PCT yet, and estrogen is in range, but a bit high. Still, with no PCT, i was shocked...i know Pmag is week, but i should have been shut down proper.
So im willing to bet that the Clomid i ran for this full week helped a bit, i usually respond very quickly to some decent quality Clomid, first week i notice a huge diffrence always.

So, this is my mixed up cycle...if i can call it that?!
I do plan on starting a proper log of it tomorrow if possible, and updating especailly on the sides. I will be taking an AI this time. Hope to keep things in check.