Epi-andro with 1andro or 4andro

Xxmatt

Xxmatt

Awards
Hey guys just some background info I've ran two Epi cycles in the past followed by a proper pct and kept majority of my gains both times with little sides. I'm looking into running Epi-andro rx stacked with either of the two andros I cannot decide which one is better but I'm leaning more so towards 4andro. Im wondering on the dosage I should run these two compounds at for 6 weeks to recomp/strength gains and a bit of added size. I'm assuming pct should be 20/20/10/10 nolvadex with a natty test booster/ anti cortisol, ai on hand.
My current stats are 175lbs 10% bf.

On a side note I am leaving August 10th for army basic (10weeks) followed by 16 weeks in Texas for combat medic training. And don't want to do anything too extreme that would impact my health. I just want to go out with a bang this summer and get as lean/ strong as possible before I leave and turn into a shrimp while I'm at BCT.
Thanks in advance.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will see the most gains out of 1 andro. You can still have a recomp effect but it will depend on diet. Stack it with 4 andro or run all 3 (with Epi) a lot of people run all 3 and you should gain a good 8-10 lbs. A bottle of supermandro has the 300mg of 1-andro you want. Anything less than that isn't going to do much.

Pct looks like you know what you need so just get them and you're good :)

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-mandro-by-hard-rock-supplements

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
400mgs 4 Andro, but have that AI ready.
200mgs of 1 and 200mgs of 4 would be niiiice.

Xxmatt

Xxmatt

Awards
Thanks for the input guys, what type of gains can be expected from a stack with all three for six weeks?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
As someone who has worn the uniform - you will be running your a$$ off in the heat (I was at Benning) and doing massive amounts of muscular endurance work (pushup/situps/flutter kicks).... I'd spend the time and money on other stuff, than PH's. Can you max the PT Test right now (18-24 Bracket)? JMO, you'll probably lose it all. But I was 11B, maybe you guys get to eat and hit the gym more :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whats your goal on this? 1-andro is the biggest bulker with the most sides, 4ad is a good bulker but gives great euphoria and some increased libido, epiandro (my favorite) is comparable to stanodrol and provide great hardening and vascularity plus some increased aggression.

Personally the minimum on all 3 should be 300 mgs....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
As someone who has worn the uniform - you will be running your a$$ off in the heat (I was at Benning) and doing massive amounts of muscular endurance work (pushup/situps/flutter kicks).... I'd spend the time and money on other stuff, than PH's. Can you max the PT Test right now (18-24 Bracket)? JMO, you'll probably lose it all. But I was 11B, maybe you guys get to eat and hit the gym more :)
11M... I agree, I had to do soooo much endurance work that puking was the norm... plus good ole' Benning! Cold in the morning and class 2 heat in the afternoons

Xxmatt

Xxmatt

Awards
Much respect to you guys and thanks for advice! Yes I am ready to max the PT test and then some for my bracket, will be 20 when I leave. I know running one isn't necessary for me but I just honestly want to get as big as possible before I leave and hopefully do this physique competition in July. All my buddies in the service now (army/marines) told me I might as well because it will be a good year or so before I am back to where I am currently, once the ball gets rolling with training.

What do you guys think about just running only the Epi-andro?
Personal goal is to get 175 to 185 and drop some bf% so I can have a shot for placing in the competition.

aaronjohn

Awards
Don't just run epi andro. you probably won't notice any changes. Use the 1 andro or the 4.

PoundThaSnooc

PoundThaSnooc

Awards
i would honestly say to wait until after your basic. i did my osut at benning (11b's what up). weight training was non existent for us. but maybe, being a 68w, yours will be different. I went in at 205, graduated and left for jump school at 180ish.
PRO TIP: when you get to basic, hoard all the peanut butter packets you can get at the DFAC for extra protein

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You cant stress yourself at basic with macros... youre limited on your intake, protein from peanuts has low bioavailability but can definitely increase the total cals