Dermacrine question

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I have seen that many people are taking Dermacine, usually as a add on supp during a PH cycle...
Always on the lookout for a estrogen control that IS NOT a chemical peptide, though i know many swear by those...never had a need for em, but estrogen is always something that i want to keep low, but not crushed.

Ive read a few things about it, but still want more info, and more-so info and reviews from yall that have experience with it!

Is it a good way to keep estrogen low while on cycle? Could it take the place/be better than something like Erase or Inhibit E (atd)?
I see that it is a transdermal, applied to the skin, once daily...is it a hassle? And when is the best time to apply it
...considering i take my PH's in a AM/PM split.

What are the pros and cons of Dermacine?
ANY and ALL info from experienced users would be very helpful and as always, most appreciated!
Thanks,
jason267

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dermacrine not to be used as an AI. There is a mild AI in it just enough to really handle the DHEA conversion.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine not to be used as an AI. There is a mild AI in it just enough to really handle the DHEA conversion.
In your opinion, what is the best OTC A.I. (that is still legal and available)???

May end up adding one in during my next run. But im not up to date with all the new AI support supps out there nowadays!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In your opinion, what is the best OTC A.I. (that is still legal and available)???

May end up adding one in during my next run. But im not up to date with all the new AI support supps out there nowadays!
You know what, I only have experience with Arimistane. So for pure Arimistane grab some OL Elim1nate.

There are a couple other products that have come out recently that get a lot of praise but I don't even know the profiles enough to comment much further. But SNS Inhibit E is probably legit. I believe BPS Elimistane gets solid reviews as well.

Just a follow up on Dermacrine though...stuff is really great at serving it's purpose. I used it on a high dosed DMZ cycle last year and never had a second of lethargy. I was using 5-6 pumps a day and felt great all cycle long. Not a pain in the ass at all. ^ pumps is a little much so it can take a few minutes to absorb is all.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
You know what, I only have experience with Arimistane. So for pure Arimistane grab some OL Elim1nate.

There are a couple other products that have come out recently that get a lot of praise but I don't even know the profiles enough to comment much further. But SNS Inhibit E is probably legit. I believe BPS Elimistane gets solid reviews as well.

Just a follow up on Dermacrine though...stuff is really great at serving it's purpose. I used it on a high dosed DMZ cycle last year and never had a second of lethargy. I was using 5-6 pumps a day and felt great all cycle long. Not a pain in the ass at all. ^ pumps is a little much so it can take a few minutes to absorb is all.
Thanks man... Did Derm do good keeping lidibo up? Have you used Sustain Alpha in comparison?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established

That is the only one i have used as well, either Erase while on cycle (low dosed, 1 cap at night), or I also have used Rev Black PCT, i think it has the amount of 50mgs of Arimistane.
Never quite sure if it does what its supposed to though, haha. I do get blood work done about 2 weeks AFTER i complete PCT, and everything is fine and in range.

As far as the Dermacrine goes, do you think its main quality/attribute is for preventing lethargy?
Reason i ask, is i plan on using 4-Andro (most likely just 100mgs) and i also have one bottle of Stano200 (will only be around 600mgs)...those products in hopes to lower and prevent any lethargy. It will be used one a Msten cycle. (5 weeks 10/20/20/20/20).
I also have about 3/4's of a bottle of 1-Andro...not sure if it would do any good, and i have never used it before, so not sure what to expect, if anything.
^What do you think about combining all those compounds together? Should i up the dosage of 4-Andro to 200mgs? And does 1-Andro be pretty much the same thing as Derma.? Also, i have both Erase (only enough to do 1 cap @ night) and a bottle of that Inhibit E as well...though i have heard that atd can have some sides....so not sure what AI i should run!!! Too many choices, eh?
Thanks!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As far as libido went, the Dermacrine didn't really help. But my libido was already shot when I started using it. I bridged my Osta cycle into that DMZ cycle and the libido was already gone from the Osta. So I don't really make a clear judgement on it's effect on libido for that reason.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
As far as libido went, the Dermacrine didn't really help. But my libido was already shot when I started using it. I bridged my Osta cycle into that DMZ cycle and the libido was already gone from the Osta. So I don't really make a clear judgement on it's effect on libido for that reason.
Do you know of any other good AI's. Or also, what do you use while on cycle?
I have no clue about your background experience with PH's/AAS, but what was your "heaviest" cycle to date? And did you use any kind of AI?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^Thanks for being so patient with me, btw!
I just tore my rotator cuff for the second time yesterday, and lets just say im in a good mood!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you know of any other good AI's. Or also, what do you use while on cycle?
I have no clue about your background experience with PH's/AAS, but what was your "heaviest" cycle to date? And did you use any kind of AI?
I'm in the middle of my heaviest cycle to date.

Weeks 1-4 DMZ 40mg/day
Weeks 1-16 Test Cyp 250mg e4d
Started Tren Ace a couple weeks ago at 50mg eod
Started Mast Prop at 75mg eod last week
Mast E 200mg e4d started last week as well

And yes I'm using Adex .5mg eod, but will be backing off as I feel the Mast is keeping E down right now.
Using .5mg Caber e4-5d
Have Aromasin 25mg tabs on hand also

All Pharma. Too serious to use anything less.

Just started week 7