Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Hi, in June I'll run a 6 weeks of Epi/Tren/Stano with a cutting goal
Epi 30/30/40/40/40/40
Tren 90/90/120/120/120/120
Stano 450/450/600/600/900/900
My BP is usually 110/60-40, low for my age (47 years old) and my diet is very clean with 90-120' of cardio a week after wo.
I'll do a preload of liver support for two weeks. I'm questioning if doing a preload of hawthorn berry too.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of people do because some studies show HB will initially raise Bp before it begins lowering it. I do the preload simply for that reason and because it is cheap. I just get some from OTC at a walmart or something. Couldn't hurt IMO. Just an extra precaution.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Some do and some dont. I have never preloaded anything and all is well.
But like Jebrook said, "Couldn't hurt".

Def use generic stuff and dont waste preloading any Cycle Assist...save that for your real run.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I got a bottle of hawthorn berry 550mg a cap for 100 caps. So is good to preload if I have a low BP from the start? On cycle I got a cycle support too.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Look around on the net.
Some say that when you first start HB, it can actually increase your BP, and after a few days, it will start to help...
this to me sounds like bull****e!

Your healthy, i wouldn't wait and just run your cycle.
If you do feel a increase in BP, take exta HB and add in a baby aspirin (for your age, no disrespect, im getting there too...I take the 81mg baby aspirin everyday, on or off cycle!)

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Then I'll do a preload of HB too. It's cheap and in my arsenal already. Just in case. Thank you.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using additional HB on cycle right now for the first time and did not preload. And I also experienced that initial spike at the same time the DMZ was kicking in. Moral of the story is, I wish I would have preloaded. Definitely will next time. But that being said, after that initial experience it has been working great even now that the DMZ is over and onto Tren Ace.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also just saw the recommendation for baby aspirin. Also taking this once in the morning with my HB and vitamins. Taking a total of 2200mg HB/day.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Then I'll do a preload of HB too. It's cheap and in my arsenal already. Just in case. Thank you.
You may want to up your Stano dosage, just a word of advice.
I love that stuff to help keep lethargy at bay. But have found that there is no reason to taper up on it, just start it at the main dose from the begining of your run.
I recommend at least 900mgs throughout. But have found that the sweet spot is a full gram (1000mgs).
Have a good run, man!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Also just saw the recommendation for baby aspirin. Also taking this once in the morning with my HB and vitamins. Taking a total of 2200mg HB/day.
One baby aspirin a day is a great way to ensure heart and cardio health.
Not sure how old you are Dma378, but i started mine when i was 35, and still take it.
My BP is normal, but on cycle, its a great support to have. I hope more people take it as well, especially on cycle.

Sometimes, something as simple as aspirin will help way more compared to a berry :)

And to the O.P., you may already be, but make sure you take plenty of Fish Oil. It will help with joints, skin, cardio, etc, etc, etc,

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One baby aspirin a day is a great way to ensure heart and cardio health.
Not sure how old you are Dma378, but i started mine when i was 35, and still take it.
My BP is normal, but on cycle, its a great support to have. I hope more people take it as well, especially on cycle.

Sometimes, something as simple as aspirin will help way more compared to a berry :)

And to the O.P., you may already be, but make sure you take plenty of Fish Oil. It will help with joints, skin, cardio, etc, etc, etc,
I am 37. I have been on the aspirin band wagon for a couple years now myself. Not only when cycling. Take it with my Fish Oil everyday.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^Thats the way to do it!

I think people tend to scare away from aspirin, thinking that it will be harsh on the liver like acetaminophen is...
But a 81mg aspirin a day, will keep the clock tickin!

What kind of Fish Oil do you use? I tend to be cheap, and just buy a big bottle from WallyWorld...but i now there is quality fish oil brands out there.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I usually use "Norwegian Fish Oil" from North Europe. It's in liquid and trygliceride form. Very bioavailable.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I usually use "Norwegian Fish Oil" from North Europe. It's in liquid and trygliceride form. Very bioavailable.
Im sure that is a much better quality product, i think the stuff from walmart is from Natures Made...very cheap, a big bottle for 5-7 bucks!!!
Better than nothing i suppose, but i saw some thing on the news about how some fish oil products are actually NOT fish oil, and some can act as a poison...eesh!
I think i better find a more reliable company!