Ergomax LMG + Methyl-Dien + 4-OH

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Ergomax LMG + Methyl-Dien + 4-OH

I was going to run the Methyl-Dien + 4-OH stack, but then got some Ergomax LMG and thought I'd run it instead. Now I wonder... what if I ran them all!? Anyone see any big flaws there?

Oh wait, I know the big one TWO METHYLS. Ok, let's say I ignore that... just SAY I DO OK? Anything else? It seems cool to me because the Ergo is reported to increased libido/drive and that may help with the problems associated with M-D and 4-OH.

By the way, on the 2 methyls thing, Ergomax is apparently very mild and methyl-dien is also not a big problem. I'd rather stack these two than M-D and MOHN which has been a common stack. Any comment?

Any one think the proposed stack is a good idea, or a bad idea?

If I don't do this, I'll probably just go with the Ergomax LMG by itself this next time 'round.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
What doses are you thinking of using? It would definitely be an interesting cycle. If you run it be sure to keep a journal here.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
What doses are you thinking of using? It would definitely be an interesting cycle. If you run it be sure to keep a journal here.
Not 100% set in what I would do if I go that route, but I'm thinking it might look like this:

Erogmax LMG 20mg (maybe 30)
Methyl-Dien 15mg
4-OH 200mg (that's all I have 60 doses of 100mg)

for 30 days

Hmm... so I can be a guinea pig eh? LOL We'll see. I'd like some of the chem/bio-smart guys to chime in on what they think about how these two (LMG and MD) might complement each other vs. how they might be detrimental to stack.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Def. keep a log here, if decided to run it

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
seems awfully dry, eh? and if you arent afraid of androgenicity (potential for acne, hairloss, prostate etc), then it should be great for strength. i'd personally save the 4OHT for a wetter cycle, seeing how you cant get it anymore and there really isnt anything quite like it.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, not 4-OHT... 4-OHN... 4-Hydroxy Nandrolone

Your point remains the same though.. this is a dry stack. But I hate to use something like 4-AD with the Methyl-Dien even though I think some of the worries about that are overstated based on initial on-paper info about Methyl-Dien.

Regardless, I find that I'm leaning towards running the Ergomax by itself first. (At 30mg probably.) It's late though, I'll look it at with a fresh mind tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
UNCfan1 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
fibercarbon Anabolics 1
Anabolics 5
xtraflossy Anabolics 19