Which Ostarine product to get?

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of either Osta Shred by Hard Rock Supplements or Ostar1ne by Olympus Labs. I like the first one due to the addition of arimistane to help dry out and get leaner and the fact that it has a full 8 week supply of 25 mg of Ostarine per day.

Anybody have success with any others not mentioned? Or success for the two mentioned for that matter as well?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our Ostar1ne is great. And the only Osta product on the market with 3rd party lab testing (made public) to confirm it's purity.

And the price point still wins out if you need to purchase a bottle of Elim1nate for Arimistane. $60 for both at Nutraplanet.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our Ostar1ne is great. And the only Osta product on the market with 3rd party lab testing (made public) to confirm it's purity.

And the price point still wins out if you need to purchase a bottle of Elim1nate for Arimistane. $60 for both at Nutraplanet.
^^^this

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established

das it mane...looks like my choice has been made. what do you think of stacking Ostar1ne with.....a supplement that wreaks Havoc?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
das it mane...looks like my choice has been made. what do you think of stacking Ostar1ne with.....a supplement that wreaks Havoc?
I would stack it with epic unleashed

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would stack it with epic unleashed
I like this idea better honestly, and that is speaking from experience. Obviously a pct is still required. I think Ostar1ne combines better with several natty products than with ph's that may compete with androgen receptors.

Do not quote me on the science behind that response. I know that SARMs work in relation with androgen receptors differently than hormones, but there is a lot of discussion on the ineffectiveness of combining the 2.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostar1ne all day erryday.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
placing an order now....decided to go with Ostar1ne and Performax Labs Alphamax since it has good dosages of arimistane and forskolin and other goodies.

70 bucks for a potent cutting stack is not too shabby. gotta buy some Ergonine and get a free amentomax too. Solid stack I think.

brb gaining strength on a deficit!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
placing an order now....decided to go with Ostar1ne and Performax Labs Alphamax since it has good dosages of arimistane and forskolin and other goodies.

70 bucks for a potent cutting stack is not too shabby. gotta buy some Ergonine and get a free amentomax too. Solid stack I think.

brb gaining strength on a deficit!
I really like the idea of Osta and Alphamax together. Good luck man!!

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
I really like the idea of Osta and Alphamax together. Good luck man!!
thanks man. i've used ostarine before but it was a research liquid so i dont know how legit it was. i don't remember noticing much from it. i think i gained 4 pounds but nothing major. i think using it on a cut will be great though....i was reading through some posts on here and saw that you said your best cut ever was with Ostarine so i'm hoping for some good things. The addition of alphamax should make it even better for sure. Products ordered, now we wait.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
thanks man. i've used ostarine before but it was a research liquid so i dont know how legit it was. i don't remember noticing much from it. i think i gained 4 pounds but nothing major. i think using it on a cut will be great though....i was reading through some posts on here and saw that you said your best cut ever was with Ostarine so i'm hoping for some good things. The addition of alphamax should make it even better for sure. Products ordered, now we wait.
Osta also gave me amazing results @ 20mg when being used for a cut.. Probably dropped from 10-12% to 7(ish)% in 6 weeks or so. I used Ostabol though, which this board does not seem too fond of

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Osta also gave me amazing results @ 20mg when being used for a cut.. Probably dropped from 10-12% to 7(ish)% in 6 weeks or so. I used Ostabol though, which this board does not seem too fond of

wow, that's insane since you were already pretty lean to begin with. How much weight did you lose from when you started to when you finished?

I'm currently at 200 and like 18ish% so if i could drop 10-12 pounds and 4-6% id be stoked.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
wow, that's insane since you were already pretty lean to begin with. How much weight did you lose from when you started to when you finished?

I'm currently at 200 and like 18ish% so if i could drop 10-12 pounds and 4-6% id be stoked.
My numbers are rough, but I started at 200lbs, finished around 175lbs

My numbers may be a little off, but I was deff near 7% at the end..

Cals were low, but strength didn't drop too much.. I've always found dropping below the 7% mark very hard though... No doubt in my mind if you did everything right you could end up 7-9%

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not a rep and have heard good things about both products and success with both companies. However as a consumer I think the fact olympus releases 3rd party testing is their trump card. Like I said I've had good results with other hard rock products and don't doubt you'd get results I just like the fact that olympus takes that little extra step to ensure their customers feel comfortable their money is well spent

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My numbers are rough, but I started at 200lbs, finished around 170lbs

My numbers may be a little off, but I was deff near 7% at the end..

Cals were low, but strength didn't drop too much.. I've always found dropping below the 7% mark very hard though... No doubt in my mind if you did everything right you could end up 7-9%
What else did you lose going from 12% to 7% at 200lbs is only a 10lb drop in fst. Where did the other 20lbs come from? Muscle, water?

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
What else did you lose going from 12% to 7% at 200lbs is only a 10lb drop in fst. Where did the other 20lbs come from? Muscle, water?
I'd imagine both.... Glycogen as well as my carbs were cut drastically

Typically you lose muscle and water on a cut

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd imagine both.... Glycogen as well as my carbs were cut drastically

Typically you lose muscle and water on a cut
I know but that's just a huge amount to sacrafice a 2to1 ratio of lbm for bf
But as long as you were happy thats.what counts

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Ostar1ne is Número uno. I have tried other Osta products and they did nothing. Ostar1ne flat out works bro take dat to da bank.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good feedback everyone. Thank you. I have been reading as much as I can on Osta here lately, thinking of a run for a cut myself.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered another bottle of Ostar1ne. It does what it is supposed to do, and the 5mg caps make it easy to play with the dosages.

OL products work. Hopefully my Tr1umph run in June is a good one.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
mine got here today along with the alphamax.

gonna start with 20 mg tomorrow for ostarine. took a dose of alphamax a bit ago just for fun because it has the ZMA in it too aid sleep.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
can't wait to start tomorrow though. i'll give a review most likely once i finish in 8 weeks.