Prohormones on eBay?

maxmuscle23

Awards
Ive been looking for some pro hormones and it seems eBay has a lot of sellers. Has anybody bought from eBay? Could it be a trap or anything? Has anyone heard anything about sellers on eBay? Just trying to find somethings out. I placed an order already, probably should've waited till after I posted this, but it won't be shipped till next week so I can cancel. Also does eBay track their orders and stuff? Thanks guys.

707kid

Awards
A lot of people have gotten fake PHs from eBay. Especially after the ban. The best thing to do would be check the user ratings, but either way youre taking a chance.

maxmuscle23

Awards
He is a 99 rating. Im more worried about the FEDs than getting a fake product

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He is a 99 rating. Im more worried about the FEDs than getting a fake product
First off, the feds aren't going to bust you over a bottle of ph. Second, there are a lot of high rated ph sellers that are pushing trash on ebay. What is the name of the guy in question that you purchased? I bet I could tell you

maxmuscle23

Awards
I bought from Jongator Ive talked to him about his product and he said he talked to his distributor and is getting his replaced with a different order or something like that.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought from Jongator Ive talked to him about his product and he said he talked to his distributor and is getting his replaced with a different order or something like that.
Rpn havoc I guess? Many threads on this guy and his product, cancel your order bro

maxmuscle23

Awards
Alright he said he would refund. Do you know where else I could get something?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Even though we can't source I can say that they aren't banned in the UK so that may help you in your Google search

MrVascular

Awards
Lol I had bought from him, apparently he is sending me another bottle, probably more corn starch. Still really nice guy otherwise.

MrVascular

Awards
Kinglabs is a seller that may have potential but idk, all they sell is support, Msten, and dymeth.

maxmuscle23

Awards
Very nice guy, just trying to make some money.

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
Yea I have Talk to him before. To be honest I don't think he realizes his distributor is sending him bunk products.

MrVascular

Awards
Yea I have Talk to him before. To be honest I don't think he realizes his distributor is sending him bunk products.
I feel like he should, but he's so cool I can't doubt him...

Anyone tried the kinglabs products tho?