Prohormone Stack

Warrior12345

Awards
I'm currently about to start a cycle with alpha-1 max, gear support, and pct iv.. I'm wondering if this is enough to retain the gains I'll be making and keep the side effects to a minimum. I've done several other pro hormone cycles but this is my first time with A1 so I'm just looking for some input. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Retain Gains?

Is that pct product your entire pct?

Warrior12345

Awards
I was also thinking about adding eradicate. Also would you know what a1m converts into and how long it would stay in your system for drug testing purposes?

Warrior12345

Awards
I was thinking clomid but I honestly don't have much experience with serms.. I've researched a ton and know that they are usually a must. Although since this is my first time trying this prohormone I'm looking for help on dosages and exactly what I need.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
And/or
Nolva: 20/20/10/10

For serm

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Get a serm it'll make every difference in the world

Warrior12345

Awards
Would clomid and the other 3 products be enough? Not trying to be cheap as I want to be safe but am also on a budget. Thanks for the input also

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If thats your whole cycle layout then youre in for trouble

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yes the serm would be the most important , but pct4 does have ostarine in it which is suppressive however at the low dosage that it's at the serm will be able to counter act it so it's a win win as the osta will also help preserve those gains

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^listen to these guys. Don't do anything don't even start until you have your SERM on hand. This is a potent and harsh compound. I would get TUDCA by Olympus labs or CEL to go with the cycle support and at least Dermacrine to fight lethargy. you might want to run the alpha at 1/2 dose for first week to feel it out

Alpha:
20/30/40/40
Or
40/40/40/40
Cycle support: Recommended dosage split between alpha doses
3-4 caps TUDCA
Dermacrine: 4-5 pumps after morning shower.
For PCT follow Abe's layout
+ PCT IV and Eradicate
Plus add at least one natty test booster (DAA, Follidrone, etc).

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also Alpha can be so harsh that some users only run for 3 weeks.

Warrior12345

Awards
So alpha, gear support, pct4, eradicate, Tudca, dermacrine and clomid and I'd be good to go? Also after the cycle would this also be out of my system in 4-5 months?

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
I'm running alpha 1 max by BSL right now and I have to say its not living up to the hype. Def not that harsh, I'm on week 2 and literally have no sides ( and I'm very prone to sides ) Also I'm running 3 caps a day at 60 mg..... I'm thinking this product may have been changed after the ban.... I'm def seeing some results, maybe 5 pounds so far. But it's not the methyl monster that everyone's been talking about. At least not with expeireince..... But after all it's a prohormone to a prohormone. 2 step conversion could be why I would call it mild..... Doesn't even compare to superdrol or Msten. I'm not taking and supports either, I have milk thistle on hand but I'm not talking it until I start to feel lethargic......which hasn't happened yet. Just my 2 cents.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure but the half life on most ph's is short so my guess would be definitely. I'm sure some one with a better understanding of the chemical process will chime in shortly.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Just curious did you buy alpha one from the site or off eBay?

Warrior12345

Awards
Just curious would it be more effective to run 60 mg of alpha 1 a day for 20 days or 40 mg for 30?

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
40mg for 30 days..

But you have enough for 60mg at 30 days..

I'd start at 40 and adjust.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't use bsl PCT4 in pct! It has 25mg of ostarine and that is a very suppressive dose, this being sold as a pct product is just retarded imo. It shows bsl cares nothing for your hpta, just your wallet.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running alpha 1 max by BSL right now and I have to say its not living up to the hype. Def not that harsh, I'm on week 2 and literally have no sides ( and I'm very prone to sides ) Also I'm running 3 caps a day at 60 mg..... I'm thinking this product may have been changed after the ban.... I'm def seeing some results, maybe 5 pounds so far. But it's not the methyl monster that everyone's been talking about. At least not with expeireince..... But after all it's a prohormone to a prohormone. 2 step conversion could be why I would call it mild..... Doesn't even compare to superdrol or Msten. I'm not taking and supports either, I have milk thistle on hand but I'm not talking it until I start to feel lethargic......which hasn't happened yet. Just my 2 cents.
Worse advice I've seen in a while. No support supps?! You have got to be joking. You have no business cycling, send all of your unopened ph bottles to me

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Worse advice I've seen in a while. No support supps?! You have got to be joking. You have no business cycling, send all of your unopened ph bottles to me
I have plenty of business cycling. And I have support supps on hand I just don't take them until I need them, I'd rather not take ten pills per day. And I'm not giving anyone advise I'm just posting my experience with the product thus far..... Have you run alpha one yourself??
All I'm saying is that this is the mildest PH cycle I've ever ran, and it's probably my tenth cycle, kinda lost count. Before I bought this product, i had purchased every support supp assuming it was gonna be as potent as m1t.... But not even close. So have fun eating ten support cycle pills a day, I don't take them until necessary because I know my body and how it reacts to drugs.... And I know a scam when I see one, rather not waste my money on garbage on cycle support (besides milk thistle or Tudca the rest is all crap to me)

r3zy

Awards
So you wait until your organs start to hurt before you take support sups? Sweet

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have plenty of business cycling. And I have support supps on hand I just don't take them until I need them, I'd rather not take ten pills per day. And I'm not giving anyone advise I'm just posting my experience with the product thus far..... Have you run alpha one yourself??
All I'm saying is that this is the mildest PH cycle I've ever ran, and it's probably my tenth cycle, kinda lost count. Before I bought this product, i had purchased every support supp assuming it was gonna be as potent as m1t.... But not even close. So have fun eating ten support cycle pills a day, I don't take them until necessary because I know my body and how it reacts to drugs.... And I know a scam when I see one, rather not waste my money on garbage on cycle support (besides milk thistle or Tudca the rest is all crap to me)
Trying to figure out how you magically know when you "need" to take cycle support. Blood work every day? I will take my 4 cycle support pills every day because I know that when you are cycling you run cycle support. Period. Good luck to you, I hope things work out for you

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
When my piss starts to turn darker and boys start to shrink is when I take supports because I know the product is legit. And right now I don't know if it is because it's been so damn mild.... I've gained about 5 pounds so far but that could be due to the creatine I'm taking and crazy amounts of food that I'm eating. And yeah I have gotten bloods before showing liver support does very little to help out... The way I see it, eating and digesting excess support pills is unhealthy enough especially when I have little proof that they work... All I have is bro science from these boards. Been cycling PHs for years and never had any problems. And this thread isn't about me so stop the arguments. It's people like you that jump all over a person for support sups that keeps me away from these forums

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When my piss starts to turn darker and boys start to shrink is when I take supports because I know the product is legit. And right now I don't know if it is because it's been so damn mild.... I've gained about 5 pounds so far but that could be due to the creatine I'm taking and crazy amounts of food that I'm eating. And yeah I have gotten bloods before showing liver support does very little to help out... The way I see it, eating and digesting excess support pills is unhealthy enough especially when I have little proof that they work... All I have is bro science from these boards. Been cycling PHs for years and never had any problems. And this thread isn't about me so stop the arguments. It's people like you that jump all over a person for support sups that keeps me away from these forums
Nothing personal bro, it's about all the people reading threads like this trying to figure out the right way to cycle.

bevisbowman

Awards
Stacking prohormones is a great way to achieve your goals and is a great option for gaining maximum results.

Warrior12345

Awards
Would anyone know a research site I can get clomid legally? I'd appreciate it thanks for the input guys

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
All research sites are legal as they are for research and not for human consumption . You gotta look up reviews and go from there

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Be smart, and take a good Cycle Assist support.

As for the guy that said "I have Milk Thistle on hand..."
WOW.

I hope he knows that while he is "listening to his body", there are things happening that he wont feel until its too late. Your liver has no pain receptors...but liver failure happens!!!
I would rather take 4 pills than risk permanent injury from taking something like A1.
Its only mild because you have no idea what you are doing, bud!

For the OP, please be smart, cycle right. This is not a perfect science, at all, but be as prepared as possible.
Take a cycle support, consisting of liver protection, heart, prostate, etc, etc, etc. Be aware of the things going on behind the scenes (your guts!)
Make sure to run a solid PCT. I know many wont agree with this, but there is no such thing as being too prepared for your Post Cycle regimen.

If you are taking A1, i would, personally, double up on 2 serms. Both Clomid and Nolva. Run them everynight for 30 days.
Add in 3g of DAA...helps get your boys back. And run a OTC AI, at least. Erase of Inhibit E.

Messing with your hormones is a serious thing. Not to be taken lightly, or to just throw in some milk thistle if you want!!! WOW.
Take your supps, take your PH's, PCT.
Simple.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Also, for a first timer...something like Hdrol would suit you very well.
75mgs for 4-6 weeks...if done proper....10-15lb gains.
Not bad at all, and easy on the sides, and easier on your body compared to something like Alpha.
just something to think about....

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Be smart, and take a good Cycle Assist support.

As for the guy that said "I have Milk Thistle on hand..."
WOW.

I hope he knows that while he is "listening to his body", there are things happening that he wont feel until its too late. Your liver has no pain receptors...but liver failure happens!!!
I would rather take 4 pills than risk permanent injury from taking something like A1.
Its only mild because you have no idea what you are doing, bud!

For the OP, please be smart, cycle right. This is not a perfect science, at all, but be as prepared as possible.
Take a cycle support, consisting of liver protection, heart, prostate, etc, etc, etc. Be aware of the things going on behind the scenes (your guts!)
Make sure to run a solid PCT. I know many wont agree with this, but there is no such thing as being too prepared for your Post Cycle regimen.

If you are taking A1, i would, personally, double up on 2 serms. Both Clomid and Nolva. Run them everynight for 30 days.
Add in 3g of DAA...helps get your boys back. And run a OTC AI, at least. Erase of Inhibit E.

Messing with your hormones is a serious thing. Not to be taken lightly, or to just throw in some milk thistle if you want!!! WOW.
Take your supps, take your PH's, PCT.
Simple.
Yeah totally I have no idea what I'm doing. After running OG spawn twice, OG dragon twice, dmz, methyl tren, trimethly extreme, AT xtreme mass, SD, trimethyl 2010, war pharma anarchy, epi, msten, and now M1a I'm really clueless about oral steroids. Wow, it's like a mortal sin to not take liver support with the online community. Cycle support has been greatly exaggerated by people online. I've gotten bloods done a few years back that show cycle support did nothing for me while on cycle. It could help after cycle to detox, but didn't do a damn thing while on. And I feel sorry for you if you have it set in your mind that milk thistle will save you from your organs dying. If something's gonna go wrong it's gonna go wrong and supplements aren't going to prevent it. I'm not recommending to people that you shouldn't take supports, I'm just telling people how I do and why I do it that way. If someone were to ask me how to properly run a cycle I'd tell them to buy all the supports. But wow I'm sick of being called out for "having no idea how to cycle". And my cycle is mild either because it's bunk or my receptors are fried from past androgen use. I see taking phs as being not any more toxic than drinking a few beers everyday for a month. That's what my bloods showed at least. People do that everyday and live long lives, nevermind the actual alcoholics, and your livers ability to regenerate itself. That's my personal view on cycle supports I'm not telling anyone to run it that way, just saying how I do it. It's about living healthy and eating healthy, avoiding other toxins, and not running cycles too high or too long. But if you feel that the supports are really gonna help you then go for it, I'm not telling you not to use them. They could be far more beneficial after your cycle though. So thanks for your good luck wishes towards me and my liver, after 15 cycles were doing okay and I think we'll stay that way ;)
Enough about me, stop the arguments, and let's get back to the guy that started this thread looking for help.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Have you never seen people get jaundice from taking methylated PH's.... That right there should show you the liver toxicity these compounds is not over exaggerated but do what you want but set a good example for the younger generation

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Have you never seen people get jaundice from taking methylated PH's.... That right there should show you the liver toxicity these compounds is not over exaggerated but do what you want but set a good example for the younger generation
I'm not saying that the toxicity is over exaggerated, I saying the effects of support supplements are. I don't see them saving you from jaundice, especially while you are continuously taking orals

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle support is about more than just your liver. The liver is tough and can take a lot of punishment, but what about bp? Lipid profile? Kidneys? I have a blood disease that turns me bright yellow when I get a common cold but with proper cycle support I can run big stupid cycles like the one I'm on now.

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Cycle support is about more than just your liver. The liver is tough and can take a lot of punishment, but what about bp? Lipid profile? Kidneys? I have a blood disease that turns me bright yellow when I get a common cold but with proper cycle support I can run big stupid cycles like the one I'm on now.
It comes down to how much you trust/believe in these supplements and if you have a pre existing condition like yourself. I personally need to see more evidence/proof of a supplement before I buy it. Most of the supp industry is a scam, for example half the stuff at gnc obviously does not do as advertised or none of us would have touched gear in the first place.
And for me, I have no pre existing conditions so if my blood pressure level is raised on cycle it usually bounces back to normal after my 4-5 weeks of use. Same with lipids. I have a physical twice a year, but if I feel something's off I set up a doc appointment to get blood checked. That's just my thoughts but if your a "just in case" kind of person then use them, I don't just because I don't want to risk damaging my stomach digesting support pills that are supposed to save another organ when I'm not sold on them working. Plus it burns a hole in my wallet. Just my opinion.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It comes down to how much you trust/believe in these supplements and if you have a pre existing condition like yourself. I personally need to see more evidence/proof of a supplement before I buy it. Most of the supp industry is a scam, for example half the stuff at gnc obviously does not do as advertised or none of us would have touched gear in the first place.
And for me, I have no pre existing conditions so if my blood pressure level is raised on cycle it usually bounces back to normal after my 4-5 weeks of use. Same with lipids. I have a physical twice a year, but if I feel something's off I set up a doc appointment to get blood checked. That's just my thoughts but if your a "just in case" kind of person then use them, I don't just because I don't want to risk damaging my stomach digesting support pills that are supposed to save another organ when I'm not sold on them working. Plus it burns a hole in my wallet. Just my opinion.
I can definitely tell a huge difference cycling with armicare pro and tudca than before when I used cheap cycle support. Less lethargy, lower bp, and better gains. This is what works for me. We just like to preach safe cycling because that's what most people need.

And **** gnc!

Warrior12345

Awards
Hey guys one more question on the cycle.. I'm wondering if I should start taking eradicate with the pct/serm immediately following the a1m cycle? I've also been told to wait until two weeks into pct to take eradicate and also have been told by some to take it during the cycle. I'm wondering what's the best way to go about this and when to start taking it thank you.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys one more question on the cycle.. I'm wondering if I should start taking eradicate with the pct/serm immediately following the a1m cycle? I've also been told to wait until two weeks into pct to take eradicate and also have been told by some to take it during the cycle. I'm wondering what's the best way to go about this and when to start taking it thank you.
This is something that not a lot of people agree on. I don't think you will need an ai on cycle so start the eliminate with your serm and run it past your serm for a week.