Winter Cycle 2016

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Hey fellas! Wrapping up my first cycle and it went amazing! I recently picked up some goodies for my winter and summer (pre contest) cycles.

Strango Brand- Test Cyp, Test Prop, Equipoise, Tren, Masteron, Dbol.

I also picked up 100 tabs of 40mcg Alpha Pharma clen.

So here is my run down for winter:

Dbol 50mg/day 1-4 (kickstart)
Test Cyp 600mg 1-16
Equipoise 600-800mg 1-16

Any input is greatly appreciated!

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
I have enough Letro, Arimidex, Clomid, and Nolvadex on hand for 4 cycles. Cycle support is in high supply as well! I was thinking about front loading this time around, so I am glad you recommended it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Run the cyp out longer eq has longer half life easier to tIme pct start

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good man. I see you listed the Tren and Mast, but are they for a different cycle?

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Looks good man. I see you listed the Tren and Mast, but are they for a different cycle?
I was thinking Test P, Tren, Mast for next summers cycle. I want to add in EQ again but not sure if that'll be overkill. Just love the RBC side effect!

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Alright so I was shown much appreciation for the 15k I've spent between me and my buddies the last 2 months with my connection. He threw me 5 free bottles of Equipoise since he knew I was running it next. 300mg/ml is what I have. With that being said, and I know eq has to be ran at high dosage and for long periods of time..does anyone have any experience with running 900mg of EQ per week?

My next cycle starts September 6th and it goes a little like this:

Test Cyp - 600mg/week (1-16)
Dbol - 50mg (1-4)
EQ - 900mg/week (1-16)