Previous 11-kt fan needs substitute

jeffxx

Awards
Hello all,

I really enjoyed 11-kt and it was my favorite ph. I enjoy the mildness of it and it had great cutting power.

What should I look into as a worthy replacement for 11-kt to do a cutting/recomp cycle. Looking for mild and safe.

Thank you.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big fan of xi-kt also.. running it now with ostabol and 5-alpha test. If you google it you can still find it around, I just bought 3 bottles at the beginning of my cycle a month ago.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to know.

jeffxx

Awards
The only place I found it was extremely overpriced.

Do you think Osta/Dermacrine combo would have similar results or should I go with an 11-andro type PH?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with ostarine and epiandro. Ostarine will help you recomp and preserve muscle on a cut while epiandro will give you hardness and keep your libido up and energy up.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm in week 8 with osta now and personally liked XI kt much better for leaning. The osta seems to have helped keep more muscle but nothing really in the leaning and definitely no hardness. If anything a little bloat from it.

If you're not afraid to dabble theres a few ph's still around with some great hardness/leaning effects

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
To this day I'm kicking myself in the ass for not buying X1-KT during a sweet cyber Monday deal!!! I didn't think it was going anywhere. And when word of the ban was out, that deal was whiped out

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I'm in week 8 with osta now and personally liked XI kt much better for leaning. The osta seems to have helped keep more muscle but nothing really in the leaning and definitely no hardness. If anything a little bloat from it.

If you're not afraid to dabble theres a few ph's still around with some great hardness/leaning effects
Which of the ones still available, would these be?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice. What are the purported sides? Lethargy?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Which of the ones still available, would these be?
1-andro
4-andro
Msten (may be hard to find now)
Dmz (same as above)
Mechabol
Maybe even dimethadrol too

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Honestly I had absolutely none. I never felt suppressed in the least. Libido was already low from such a long cut and the amount of stims I was on at the time was pretty much keeping me going anyways so I can't really speak to those since there were external variables but nothing after dropping it changed in how I felt either.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Thanks Boon

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for this old ass bump of this post... but I am only recently getting on the OTC "hormonal" bandwagon. Since 11kt spray is gone as well as any oxo product Pat Arnold made, is Legion xi-kt the only option left? I understand H.R. 4771 made 11 oxo illegal but 11-ketotestosterone is still okay? The dosing on 11-keto trans-dermal since much lower than what I read the dosing is for 11-oxo. 11-oxo dosing was anywhere from 750mg-1500mg/day but Legion xi-kt has a mere 75mg per ml and 150mg/day is an avg dose. Obliviously these are 2 different compounds so I guess my question is, is 150mg of 11-keto comparable to 1,000mg+ of 11-oxo. Thanks!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No idea on the legality but I'm interested to hear as well

In.....

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No idea on the legality but I'm interested to hear as well

In.....
OK so further research. 11 oxo is no longer legal in the US yet I found a few places selling it... 11 keto is legal I think since it's foundin fish it's Dhsea compliant but the only brand I found is Iron Legion x1-kt but no one has it in stock. Just UK retailers not US. Maybe it's not being made any more?

11 keto is stronger hence the mg/ml is lower. Pat Arnold stopped making 11 oxo I assume because of the ban but don't know why he wouldn't go back to 11 keto.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was a huge fan of xi-kt also.. try exotherm by black lion research. I ran it for 6 weeks at 3 pumps a day and was blown away by the fat loss and muscle fullness, i actually would prefer it over xi-kt now.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was a huge fan of xi-kt also.. try exotherm by black lion research. I ran it for 6 weeks at 3 pumps a day and was blown away by the fat loss and muscle fullness, i actually would prefer it over xi-kt now.
Thanks. I went ahead and bought 11 Oxoderm By Platinum Nutraceuticals which is 11-oxo.

Exotherm looks interesting but I don't think I'd choose it over 11-oxo but maybe mix the 2 would be nice.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I went ahead and bought 11 Oxoderm By Platinum Nutraceuticals which is 11-oxo.

Exotherm looks interesting but I don't think I'd choose it over 11-oxo but maybe mix the 2 would be nice.
XI-KT and 11-OXO were awesome for sure. Read up on Exotherm if you have a chance. People are loving it as much as if not more than Formeron. I think you will be very pleasantly surprised if you get the chance to try it:)

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
XI-KT and 11-OXO were awesome for sure. Read up on Exotherm if you have a chance. People are loving it as much as if not more than Formeron. I think you will be very pleasantly surprised if you get the chance to try it:)
hmmm interesting. May have to pick some up

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's Exotherm's NON-ESTROGEN mediated MOA for fat loss? In other words, besides fat loss via aromatase inhibition, is there a cortisol modulating ingredient included in it too? Or another lipolytic mechanism at play? If so - what is it?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK so further research. 11 oxo is no longer legal in the US yet I found a few places selling it... 11 keto is legal I think since it's foundin fish it's Dhsea compliant but the only brand I found is Iron Legion x1-kt but no one has it in stock. Just UK retailers not US. Maybe it's not being made any more?

11 keto is stronger hence the mg/ml is lower. Pat Arnold stopped making 11 oxo I assume because of the ban but don't know why he wouldn't go back to 11 keto.
Thanks

Will keep an eye out for stock !!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's Exotherm's NON-ESTROGEN mediated MOA for fat loss? In other words, besides fat loss via aromatase inhibition, is there a cortisol modulating ingredient included in it too? Or another lipolytic mechanism at play? If so - what is it?
Exotherm is a combination of two AI ingredients(Atractylodes Macrocephala and Chrysin) and two fat burners that work extremely well in as transdermal agents:

Stearoyl Vanillylamide:
. Brown fat activation-causes increase in body temp
. Thermogenesis
. Increased lipolysis
. Increased exercise capacity

Cersium Oligiophyllum;
-Promotes lipolysis of adipocytes in subcutaneous deposits via a mechanism of the beta adrenergic receptor
=potential site reduction
-synergy with other fat burners containing caffeine

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The vanilly stuff is good. Raised my temp/body heat nicely when I tried vanillean.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How is this stuff treating you? It's crazy expensive

If you have ever used XI-KT how does this compare?

Thanks

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far I'm using Xi-kt because I finally found it... I like it a lot. When I run out next week I'll start using 11 oxo.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diesel. Check Pm's

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The vanilly stuff is good. Raised my temp/body heat nicely when I tried vanillean.
I thought vanillean was considered to be a Flop and totally worthless?Also ran two bottles with zero effect

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So far I'm using Xi-kt because I finally found it... I like it a lot. When I run out next week I'll start using 11 oxo.
What dose did you run Xi-kt at? And how did it compare to 11 oxo?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I would go with ostarine and epiandro. Ostarine will help you recomp and preserve muscle on a cut while epiandro will give you hardness and keep your libido up and energy up.
OL Endurashred (Cardarine 14mg and Osta 20 mg per day) plus OL epi-andro @ 1000mg and loving it. Using Kingsguard for support. 4 weeks (running 10 weeks total) and have zero shutdown.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Big fan of xi-kt also.. running it now with ostabol and 5-alpha test. If you google it you can still find it around, I just bought 3 bottles at the beginning of my cycle a month ago.

Hello all,

I really enjoyed 11-kt and it was my favorite ph. I enjoy the mildness of it and it had great cutting power.

What should I look into as a worthy replacement for 11-kt to do a cutting/recomp cycle. Looking for mild and safe.

Thank you.
Sorry to bump a old thread, all you guys that liked the 11-kt,

What dosage did you all use for best results?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting bump...a local store carries a nice lookin’ product with this...Would it need a serm, post cycle?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bump a old thread, all you guys that liked the 11-kt,

What dosage did you all use for best results?
started from 2 pumps ( Olympus labs) 10 weeks ago , finished on 4 pumps I would say 3-4 pumps gives you good results....