SARM Cycle (GW, S4, osta)

N

ngen52

Awards
Before I pull the trigger and make the purchase, I was wondering what kind of results to expect, as I am around 18% BF @ 5'9" 230 pounds.

My goal is to cut down as much as possible. All the proper adjustments to my training and diet have been made so I'm curious as to how this will shred me up! My main hopes for the cycle are minimal abdominal fat, increased vascularity, and maintenance of muscle while in a calorie deficit.

My questions are:
What results should i expext?
Would it be worth it to add in clen or albuterol as well?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
You should lean out quite well on these alone provided your diet is good and consistent and the mentioned SARMs (GW is a PPAR antagonist) are legit. I wouldn't add Clen or Albuterol yet no need to put all that into your body at once. The SARMs should do enough on their own.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't run the s4 st your bf% gw should be great it made me a cardio machine and osta should help also

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about the s4? I'm a little confused! Thank you!
Your bf% is a bit high to get the most out of the s4 I'd just run the gw and ost till your bf was down around 13% or lower

C

CJNator

Awards
If the log goes up here I'm in, also why not get a epicatchen product to throw into the mix.

N

ngen52

Awards
If the log goes up here I'm in, also why not get a epicatchen product to throw into the mix.
I'm only doing GW and Osta because my bf is too high to appreciate the hardening and vascularity effects! But why do you suggest adding epi?

C

CJNator

Awards
I'm only doing GW and Osta because my bf is too high to appreciate the hardening and vascularity effects! But why do you suggest adding epi?
Look into OLs Ep1c Unleased, it will definitely help you achieve your goals including osta and GW, also there is no need to cycle. Overall great supplement for any goal.