test-e

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Do you lose libido after weeks on test-e? or does it stay strong...girlfriend problem question haha

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should never go down, just go up.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
It will stay unless you let your E get too high. You'll both get used to it haha

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On just test you should have no problems whatsoever I mean it is the body's natural male sex hormone. If your throwing other things in then you can run into probs. Estrogen could cause issues but you want to be running an ai anyway to keep estro issues away

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wife loves when I'm on Test. Not only want it all the time, but it's crazy lion sex. Attack that shiit.

frankybaby

Awards
I did have libido issue. Hard to say if it was caused by the test e.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
It's definitely something off, I'm very muscular, very low bodyfat, everything is in order. I inject testosterone for trt, and have zero sex drive the first day or two after injection. I've never had physical e2 sides, I've blasted 1000mg test-e per week before and didn't have a single physical side, no gyno whatsoever with an e2 level of 136. Normally it stays around 20. Psychologically is a different story though, raising my e2 makes me EXTREMELY anxious, and ridiculously angry/irritable. I'd kill for a high sex drive that lasts. I've tried AI's, and anastrozole gives me flu like symptoms, dead emotionally, dead dick etc. so frustrating and depressing, dealing with this sh-t for 4 years.