Allergic Reaction, Stopping Mid Cycle?

CKSZN

Awards
I've been taking 1 Andro, 4 andro, and epi andro for the last two weeks, I recently found out it fuses your bones together, also I may be allergic to it.
I want to stop mid cycle. Is that bad? Or should I immediately just start taking E-Control, and Ultra Male RX along with taking the on cycle liver support? Please help me out. Thank you.

I've been taking all of them at their preferred dosages, 2 Pills in the morning, and 2 at night which is 200 mg total of each a day plus on cycle support, is it bad if I stop now, and just start the PCT?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you had a reaction 100% stop

Start whatever PCT you had in place

CKSZN

Awards
I started my reaction at work, my tongue swelled, and my eyes puffed up, and my nose got so stuffy it got hard to breathe. So, I should keep taking on cycle support, and start taking my e-control and ultra male rx?

CKSZN

Awards
Also by stopping early, will I get tits or anything like that?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Also by stopping early, will I get tits or anything like that?
Not with PCT.

Stopping early means less chance of that

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Odd you had a reaction 2 weeks in.

Eat anything different?

CKSZN

Awards
I've never really been allergic to anything, so it's strange to me as well. So I should just start the PCT tomorrrow? Along with continuing cycle support?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I've never really been allergic to anything, so it's strange to me as well. So I should just start the PCT tomorrrow? Along with continuing cycle support?
Yes to both

CKSZN

Awards
Will do man! Thank you so much for your help, very appreciated my friend.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You sound too young to be running any ph/ds type product. It's very strange you didn't have that reaction till now. Anyway, what did you do?. Go to the emergency room?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It sounds like a food allergy to be honest. Your body would have ( or should have) done that on the first dose if you were allergic

CKSZN

Awards
I'm 19. I went to my doctor right away, and she said it could be a thing where my body changed, and became allergic to something I've never been allergic too before.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
doubt it is the PH's. As said above, you would have had a bad reaction after the first couple of days while on...

CKSZN

Awards
Maybe, but I think I should stop while it's still safe to stop. I'm going to take 3 e-control everyday for 3 weeks, and on cycle support, and one ultra male rx daily.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
better to be safe than sorry...
I would do some research and see if anyone else has had bad reactions with the compounds you were on, as well.

CKSZN

Awards
Very true my friend, always be safe. My best friend is on it as well, and he said he's fine.

CKSZN

Awards
That's another reason I'm stopping. I'm just going to do the post cycle and be done. If I only did 2 weeks of the cycle, then how long should I run the PCT to be safe and clean?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Some will tell you to run it a full 30 days...
But imo, i would just do 2 weeks worth. You will be fine.
The two weeks you were you during the cycle (which is ex mild, btw), will make PCT a breeze.

If you were smart and got a SERM, then run it like this:
Clomid-50/25
Nolva-20/10
DAA would be a bonus!!!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^also, go ahead and run you Econtrol and UltraRx as well, for the entire bottle.
You will be set.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
You are very un-educated, always know everything there is to know about each and every product your putting or are going to put in your body... As far as the reaction goes That's crazy it started 2 weeks in. I ran oral tren once and my tongue swelled up the first day. Please if your going to take anything be well educated on it before you really screw something up and it be irreversible.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Good idea on stopping the cycle as you are too young and clearly out of your league here. IMHO an allergy to the prohormones you were taking is unlikely. What is more likely is that you had an allergic reaction to something you ate. Another thing to consider is that you might be allergic to something in the cycle support. I am not sure which one you are taking but if you are showing no signs of improvement a few days after ceasing with the PH's, you might want to look at the cycle support as the culprit. Cycle support supplements are filled with all sorts of plant extracts and it is very possible you have a mild allergy to one of them that built up in your system over the last couple of weeks until your body could no longer tolerate it.

Last year I had a SEVERE allergic reaction to the New PES Erase formula (plant extracts). I got 17 pills into the bottle before I had to go to the hospital. It began a couple days after I started taking Erase. It began with an itchy spot on my stomach which I thought was a bug bite. The next day I had one on my arm and me knee. I figured it was just the same mosquito roaming around the house. Within a few days I was covered in itchy skin erruptions from head to toe. I have experienced nothing like that before. I barely slept for a couple of weeks as my skin was crawling. If I remember correctly, it took about 3 weeks for all of the spots to subside. My point is that there are usually small warning signs that we overlook at first.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
No need for two different SERMS. That's complete overkill. Especially for DHEA products and epi-andro.
I was just giving him a good layout of SERM dosing....not meaning for him to take 2 serms.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Most of the time, once you turn 18 all of your main growth plates are pretty much closed sometimes all are completely closed.