SuperDrol & Furazadrol for Obtaining Dry Look

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How would a 4 week cycle of SDROL 20 20 30 30, and Furaza @ 300, 300, 300, 300 work for drying out and promoting muscular hardness pre comp.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My body craves carbs on sdrol so I have a hard time drying out on it

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
My body craves carbs on sdrol so I have a hard time drying out on it
Same here, but if you could somehow curb that (you'd be a better man than I) it should dry you out like crazy.

Ran Furza @ 300mg weeks 1-3 and 400mg weeks 4-6 with 50/75 halo a few years ago. Would love to do it again. Don't be afraid to go higher on the Furza if you need to.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Drop your sd to 10mg for 6 weeks
like the others have said, SD gives crazy cravings for carbs. If you don't give in the size should make you look dry and hard

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Don't be afraid to go higher on the Furza if you need to.
I've been running Furza at 450 for almost four weeks now with no real sides. I'm a little bit shut down but that's to be expected.

I dunno what that would mean in combo with SD but it would seem to be by far the lesser of two evils. I doubt it would add much in terms of side effects.

I'm about to jack it up to 600 next week, I'll let you know how it goes if this thread is still gong.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd do what jbryand101b said about dosing I always run it high I think at his dosing you could probably keep the carve cravings under control

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
like the others have said, SD gives crazy cravings for carbs. If you don't give in the size should make you look dry and hard
I know what I'm talking about.

Op, drop your sd to 10mg, keep Fura 300, run for 4-6 weeks.

I'd add in ephedrine and caffeine.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good at 10mg to just hold on to muscle while getting body fat really low / i might also run clen 2 on 2 off starting 2 months out / i don't know about T3 as i have never used it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could run t3 as well, just research the protocol for stacking clen an t3.

The sd + fura should be enough to keep you full and hard while running those.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
i normally run clen 2 on 2 off, and start @ 80mcg and go upto 120, what doses would be good for T3, also would you run it straight through for 6 weeks or 2 on 2 off like clen, i might get some alphamine and norcodrene to use in the 2 weeks of clen.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start t3 at 25mcg and go up as sides permit.
T3 made me hungry though, so be wary.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am currently doing 16/8 Cyclical Keto having one carb up day on a sunday, how does clen work with keto style diets, also i find my quads are cramping easily now along with feet, so this will be much worse when on clen.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am currently doing 16/8 Cyclical Keto having one carb up day on a sunday, how does clen work with keto style diets, also i find my quads are cramping easily now along with feet, so this will be much worse when on clen.
I've ran keto on 160mcg of clen during last prep calves locked up and fingers did ever so often abs would lock. Pretty painful. I kept Gatorade and taurine with me I also kept plain table salt packs

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have had the upper abs lock up when doing weighed sit-ups now it sucks it is quite painful but not as bad as quad cramps which cripple my legs.