Legal Beginner PH Recommendations?

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Anyone got any beginner (legal) PH's or stacks they particularly like or were effective for them? Doesn't have to be anything crazy. Just remotely effective.

st@ylifting

Awards
I used LG sciences bulk kit and it worked well for my first cycle that's when I got addicted to ph haha or run iron mag labs 1 and 4 andro but ur best bet since you don't know much and won't need much off the cycle is lg sciences kits they got bulk cutting and a hardener kit u culd run bulk with trifecta or cutting with trifecta either way good results

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG kits are a good place to start. Sounds like you have realistic expectations. It is diet dependant but a Solid 5-7 lb mass gain would be possible. If you are 200+ lbs I would dose the LG stuff higher. Just choose the right kit for your goals. IMO, 1andro/4andro would be a decent place to start or an epi-andro product. Just make sure you research and have a proper pct. just because these products are mild doesn't mean they don't need a proper PCT. I used the LG trifecta kit and added 6 lbs and dropped body fat 4 points. I have also used LG battle hardener kit. It is okay too.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha mass and alpha bulk (1ad and 4ad)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I used LG sciences bulk kit and it worked well for my first cycle that's when I got addicted to ph haha or run iron mag labs 1 and 4 andro but ur best bet since you don't know much and won't need much off the cycle is lg sciences kits they got bulk cutting and a hardener kit u culd run bulk with trifecta or cutting with trifecta either way good results
Thats where I started as well... I prefer non methyls personally but had one helluva time using mechabol a few years back....

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha mass and alpha bulk (1ad and 4ad)
LG or 1 and 4 dhea compounds would be a great start. They're two step prohormones but they're still extremely effective. Hard Rock just released super mandro and it has 330mg of 1-andro per bottle and added bergamottin to help with absoprtion. We will have some logs up soon but I have used 1 andro products and they're great. Good gains, minimal sides, and ran with 4-ad you feel great on cycle. could easily add 6-8lbs of mass. Google the texas a&m study on 1-andro and see the results for yourself :)

Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements | 330 mg 1-andro

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
LG kits are a good place to start. Sounds like you have realistic expectations. It is diet dependant but a Solid 5-7 lb mass gain would be possible. If you are 200+ lbs I would dose the LG stuff higher. Just choose the right kit for your goals. IMO, 1andro/4andro would be a decent place to start or an epi-andro product. Just make sure you research and have a proper pct. just because these products are mild doesn't mean they don't need a proper PCT. I used the LG trifecta kit and added 6 lbs and dropped body fat 4 points. I have also used LG battle hardener kit. It is okay too.
Definitely. I've been doing my research. I mean I'm at 165 now been lifting for about 4 years..all I'm looking for is something that will give 5-10lbs dry mass that I'll retain with minimum sides. I've been looking at AMS Hormone Regulation Stack because it comes with the AROM-X PCT with it. All for a decent price...but the reviews vary. A lot of guys love it, some didn't. I'm guessing it's mostly because the guys who didn't like it already had experience with harder substances and didn't have realistic expectations. But thanks guys! I was looking at LG too..the prices are nuts though lol

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
LG or 1 and 4 dhea compounds would be a great start. They're two step prohormones but they're still extremely effective. Hard Rock just released super mandro and it has 330mg of 1-andro per bottle and added bergamottin to help with absoprtion. We will have some logs up soon but I have used 1 andro products and they're great. Good gains, minimal sides, and ran with 4-ad you feel great on cycle. could easily add 6-8lbs of mass. Google the texas a&m study on 1-andro and see the results for yourself :)

Are most of the 1-Andro 4-AD products out there the same besides the difference in mg/serving? I was looking at AMS's 1-AD, 4-AD, AROM-X Stack...it's 80 bucks looked like a decent stack. They live by their "RDe Technology"...I really doubt it's much better than a regular cap though lol

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is giving the same advice because there's really no "legal" ph left.

The real question should be: what's the cheapest 1/4andro on the market per gram.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I was also looking at the AMS "Hormone Regulation Kit" (1, 4, Arom-X). Has anyone used this before? Looks like a solid product for the price. It's either this or a bottle of EpiAndro caps. I think Epiandro is probably better as a cutting/recomping product, while 1- and 4-Andro stack can be used to gain some weight; correct me if I'm wrong. Also, 4-Andro will aromatize, Epiandro will not.

Jamillhouse

Awards
I am having a huge problem with an AMS product right now. I am taking their Anabolic Growth Kit, and the RDe tabs have broken apart in the bottle. Pretty upset about it. They just kinda started falling apart. They also taste terrible. So be warned. Thank God you only have to hold the 4-AD in your mouth for 30 seconds before you swallow it. Not sure about the results of their product, because I just started it, but so far, I am not happy with the RDe tabs due to how fragile they are.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
I am having a huge problem with an AMS product right now. I am taking their Anabolic Growth Kit, and the RDe tabs have broken apart in the bottle. Pretty upset about it. They just kinda started falling apart. They also taste terrible. So be warned. Thank God you only have to hold the 4-AD in your mouth for 30 seconds before you swallow it. Not sure about the results of their product, because I just started it, but so far, I am not happy with the RDe tabs due to how fragile they are.
Dang. Any chance moisture got into the bottle? that would destroy them

Jamillhouse

Awards
Dang. Any chance moisture got into the bottle? that would destroy them
I don't think so, but anything is possible. I am really considering just using the 4-AD as a base and run the AMF Cyborg I was going to run in September. The Decavol in the Anabolic Growth Kit is the one that is falling apart the worst.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
I don't think so, but anything is possible. I am really considering just using the 4-AD as a base and run the AMF Cyborg I was going to run in September. The Decavol in the Anabolic Growth Kit is the one that is falling apart the worst.
Yeah that's weird. Sucks that you got ripped on a bad batch though. I'll still prob give it a try though just due to its cheap price

Jamillhouse

Awards
I also hear good things about Iron Mag Labs DHEA line. Hear the Epiandro is pretty good

MrVascular

Awards
Speaking of Cyborg, and hence msten dmyth compounds, has anyone had good luck with a king labs product, (not for a begginer on most)

RoidStudent

Awards
Do you need on cycle support for the LG Science bulking andro kit? It only comes with PCT.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never a bad idea for overall health benefits but not strictly needed, no.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TUDCA15 gets you 15% off Olympus Labs tudca at Nutriverse, gotta treat that liver well ;)