Anavar 50mg cycle

F

fish41798

Awards
Just wanting a quick bit of advise on the cycle I'm about to run. Is there anything else that needs to be adjusted or added/taken away?

6'3, 202 pounds, 27 years old. Been training with a moderately strict diet for 5 years.

On cycle-

-Anavar 10mg run for 4 weeks at
50-50-50-50
-Life supplement support
-Cranberry extract (should this be added for some kidney support as I've read conflicting info about Anavar being harsh on your kidneys)
-Creatine

PCT
-Nolva run at 20-20-20-20 (is this enough or should I start higher and taper down at weekly intervals I.e 40-30-20-10)
-D aspartic acid
-life supplement support
-cranberry extract if necessary
Any addition needed in my PCT? Should I add in an AI on top of the SERM?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hossam

Hossam

Awards
you need to add test as a base, no AS cycle should be done without test.

F

fish41798

Awards
What about running 1-AD or decavol with it instead?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about running 1-AD or decavol with it instead?
If he can get legit var no need to run a 2 step ph and neither of those convert to what would act as a test base any way

Hossam

Hossam

Awards
because Anavar will shut down your natural test production, and muscels
cannot be built during the absence of test

Whatever the case may be, an Anavar cycle should always include some form of Testosterone in it so as to at the very least maintain normal physiological function in the absence of adequate levels of endogenous natural Testosterone.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
because Anavar will shut down your natural test production, and muscels
cannot be built during the absence of test
Hmmm really so tren shuts me down I can't build muscle on a tren only cycle.

Dbol deca shuts me down I can't build muscle on a that cycle.

Can I also not build on a primo anadrol or eq winny cycle???

I don't wanna bust your balls or flame you I don't know your history or experience level I just don't like blanket statements.

Maybe your very knowledgeable maybe your basing your statement on personal experience.

But since your new you may not know what I base my question on.

Personal history 15+ years in the juice game.
former training partner of rich mendelson brother of scott mendelson who held both the raw and assisted world record in bench press.

Current competitor coached by ifbb pro who's two weeks out from nyc pro and was one of first 7 ifbb pros to qualify for 2015 olympia. Current training partner coached both a male and female to 1st place open class npc at this year's california govenors cup. His coaches took 1 and 3 in the pro division for their class

another teammate one their class at the Los angeles grand prix one of the very large california shows national npc qualifier.

Our team had 16 trophys including 5 first place at 2014 san francisco npc national championship

My question is based on real world experience seeing people consistently place in high level bb and physique comps on non test based cycles

Hossam

Hossam

Awards
Hmmm really so tren shuts me down I can't build muscle on a tren only cycle.

Dbol deca shuts me down I can't build muscle on a that cycle.

Can I also not build on a primo anadrol or eq winny cycle???

I don't wanna bust your balls or flame you I don't know your history or experience level I just don't like blanket statements.

Maybe your very knowledgeable maybe your basing your statement on personal experience.

But since your new you may not know what I base my question on.

Personal history 15+ years in the juice game.
former training partner of rich mendelson brother of scott mendelson who held both the raw and assisted world record in bench press.

Current competitor coached by ifbb pro who's two weeks out from nyc pro and was one of first 7 ifbb pros to qualify for 2015 olympia. Current training partner coached both a male and female to 1st place open class npc at this year's california govenors cup. His coaches took 1 and 3 in the pro division for their class

another teammate one their class at the Los angeles grand prix one of the very large california shows national npc qualifier.

Our team had 16 trophys including 5 first place at 2014 san francisco npc national championship

My question is based on real world experience seeing people consistently place in high level bb and physique comps on non test based cycles
we can disagree on opinions but i will not turn it into a personnel conflict with you or anyone

we are here trying to help out people and that's about it.

my reply is based on over 20 years of AS cycles sir and no need for the rest of my history.

if his natural test is shutdown his gains will be week with the absence of test
while if test is included the gains will be maximized and he will not face any libido issues
as most of the people who uses AS without test they face 2 problems:
weak gains and loss of libido while on cycle
for me i use test enanthate as a base for all my cycles and never had a problem of
little gains or loss of libido

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
we can disagree on opinions but i will not turn it into a personal conflict
Totally agree that's why I specifically stated I'm not trying to bust balls just don't agree with a blanket statement of all cycles needing a test base especially when I've personally seen people win pro cards on non test based cycles and know many people who had great gsins running deca dbol

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
you need to add test as a base, no AS cycle should be done without test.
I agree with you 100%
Add a test base, AI like dex during and a PCT of clomid and tamox and your set!

F

fish41798

Awards
Would this be suffice;
Adding 1-AD on cycle?
Adding Erase AI on cycle as well?

PCT is fine?

F

fish41798

Awards
What's a good test based PH that's very mild on the old liver and that can be stacked with Anavar?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's a good test based PH that's very mild on the old liver and that can be stacked with Anavar?
Again may I ask why are you asking about a test based ph for var any source that carries var is going to carry test. The only reason not to use real test would be if you couldn't get it because no ph available otc is going to come close to a test base

F

fish41798

Awards
As you're probably picking up I'm only new to the whole ph thing. I can only read so much before needing personal opinions from you guys which I appreciate it.

As an only ph cycle would 4-AD and Anavar go well together?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As you're probably picking up I'm only new to the whole ph thing. I can only read so much before needing personal opinions from you guys which I appreciate it.

As an only ph cycle would 4-AD and Anavar go well together?
No no no anavar is not a ph. I just told you that in my last post. I can only help so much if you dont read what I write. You need to get anvar out of your equation if you want to do a ph only cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What does it matter what his Test base is? It's only a base, simple as that..

That's like saying you can't use a PH kicker on an injectable cycle..

Just to clarify, I wouldn't run it..
I always use Test..
Doesn't matter per say what matters is he is saying he wants to run a ph based only cycle but keeps asking what to stack with var which is not a ph I'm not opposed to him running Dermacrine 4ad etc but by his own admission he's very new and by his posts he keeps lumping in var as a ph and not an aas

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Stano and or Epiandro would be mild on the liver and cause very little shutdown. Those two would be my recommendations if you wanted to stack one with Anavar. PH stands for Pro-Hormone which means that it turns into a targeted hormone in side the body either in the stomach or the liver. Designer Steroid is an analog of an active steroid that is active on its own and does not need to convert inside the body. Most pro hormones are active on their own so the difference can be muddled in translation but Anavar is an active steroid. I would not expect too much muscle gain from it though.

F

fish41798

Awards
Thank you for the clear up. Would running var alone at 50mg a day shut my down much? Could adding a ph to the var such as ones you've stated increase libido problems etc or would it not be needed?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have never ran Var and every ones body is different but messing with your hormones can cause issues. Stano and Epi Andro are DHT based so they can help minimalize libido issues but again what happens is up to your body,

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What about running clomid throughout? Wouldn't that keep his test levels from tanking if he doesn't wanna inject? There's always trestoderm though, when it gets back in stock..

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about running clomid throughout? Wouldn't that keep his test levels from tanking if he doesn't wanna inject? There's always trestoderm though, when it gets back in stock..
No it won't

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay, wasn't sure.

P

Palmerfit

Awards
So Var is the most suitable for a female hitting an AS cycle?
I'm 2 weeks out from finishing my Osta shred + Anafuse cycle with good strength gains and a bit of size .. Could I go to Var 6-12 months down the track?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Mmhhh..Var only would be best suited IMO at 60mg ed for 8 weeks..For gaining mass..try adding in some Andro?..perhaps..

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Mmhhh..Var only would be best suited IMO at 60mg ed for 8 weeks..For gaining mass..try adding in some Andro?..perhaps..
This is a girl, I don't think andro's the best idea lol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Did not see that!..****! :D