Furaza-300 & TR3N for cutting

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Would Furaza & trenavar have good effects with each other for a 6 week cut to go from about 6-7% body-fat to under 5%.

Or are there better options for a cut like this.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You prepping for a contest or special event? Are you strictly just worried about losing the bf% because at that low bf % not many compounds going to help t3 and clen but it's more diet manipulation at this point. Most model photo shoots are done around 7%. Below 5% is extremely hard to maintain for extended period so like I said if this is for an event your better off with real fatburners than aas. The cycle is good and will help dry you out and harden you up if that's what your looking for. Let me know exactly what your trying to achieve and I can help better

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
yes its for a show prep but the comp is not until September.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Then like I said clen and t3 or just clen you need a real fatburner in there the compounds themselves weren't burn fat. Tren to an extent but being it's the ph I wouldn't count on it for fat burning stack is good for aesthetics hardening g vascularity I would definitely run it

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of using T3 Starting at 25mcg and ramping to 100mcg with clen at 120mcg, I was then thinking of adding Tren Ace, Winstrol, Superdrol & a form of test, which type would be best, could I get by using sustanon.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
bump. I have now got 120 x 25mcg T3 100 x 40mcg Clen, 30 ml Test Prop 100mg/ml, 30ml Tren Ace 100mg/ml, & 30ml Masteron 100mg/ml & 60 tabs 50mg winstrol, should i also stack this with superdrol for the last 4 weeks from the comp?.