For anyone who has gyno

muscleless

Awards
A few months ago i was the guy who thought i could get rid of gyno with otc antiestrogens and aromatase inhibitors. Bottom line: it doesn't work.

My message to you: Stop ****ing around with expensive, understudied supplements.

Get yourself some raloxifene. I had gyno that was set in for over a year (lump, not just puffiness) that i figured was permanant. Decided to give ralox a try. I will never go back. Obviously some people will be different, but its hands down the best out there. I am gyno prone and a cycle ago i got some again. It appeared overnight, and was about the size of a quarter within two weeks. Ordered some ralox... five days and it was gone.

Get ralox. It will clear it right up.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
what dose structure did u run? just in case i ever gynoup in the future

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it as terrifying as I imagine to acquire gyno for the first time?

drogan

drogan

Awards
Will it work for someone with pubertal gyno? I was very fast as a ten, have nipples that are a little larger than a quarter and they definitely have lumps under them. I've been lifting now for about four years and am sub 15% body fat, but, I still can't seem to lose that last fat around my lower chest/nipples.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
A few months ago i was the guy who thought i could get rid of gyno with otc antiestrogens and aromatase inhibitors. Bottom line: it doesn't work.

My message to you: Stop ****ing around with expensive, understudied supplements.

Get yourself some raloxifene. I had gyno that was set in for over a year (lump, not just puffiness) that i figured was permanant. Decided to give ralox a try. I will never go back. Obviously some people will be different, but its hands down the best out there. I am gyno prone and a cycle ago i got some again. It appeared overnight, and was about the size of a quarter within two weeks. Ordered some ralox... five days and it was gone.

Get ralox. It will clear it right up.
Alot og gyno can be fixed with even ralox and needs to be cut out if you want removal BUT the main thing i would rec that is likely to get rid of it is Ralox. Tamox is also an option but ralox if what I rec and have got from CEM.
AI's or other OTC supps for it is a bad way to go about it IMO

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Interested in dosages as well. Ran CEM Ralox at 120 for a month or so and didn't notice a change sadly.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Interested in dosages as well. Ran CEM Ralox at 120 for a month or so and didn't notice a change sadly.
In most cases you cannot even begin to evaluate until you have 8 straight weeks of administration. Most studies done in fact are 6 month minimum, 9 months not being uncommon at all. Give it time. Frontload at 120 and drop to 60mg/day post frontload IMO.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
In most cases you cannot even begin to evaluate until you have 8 straight weeks of administration. Most studies done in fact are 6 month minimum, 9 months not being uncommon at all. Give it time. Frontload at 120 and drop to 60mg/day post frontload IMO.
Perfect lol. I guess that makes sense why I didn't see much results then haha

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
one thing i always wonder, is some refer to Gyno as actually having a lump underneath the nipple...as in actually being able to feel a cyst of somesort. Rubbery feeling is what ive heard the most....
While others refer to gyno as having extra stored fat in the chest/or underneath the nipple area.
To me, i dont see how that is actual gyno brought on by using a PH/DS.
Extra stored fat can happen to anyone, especially as we age. I know friends that dont work out at a gym, but are still extremly active, and at 30yrs old i notice them having stored fat areas most likely starting underneath the nipple area....but i dont see how that can be classified as "gyno".
Growing 'bitch tits' as they are referenced to can happen to anyone, usually from a poor poooor diet and not much physical activity...but that is not always the case.

Basically, i hope people dont freak out when the notice some nip puffyness and a slight bit of fat under their chest area, and immediately think "oh ****, i have gyno"!!! And go hop on a RC site looking for nolva/rolax and random RC AI's, trying to fix something that isnt even really there...

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
^I should also mention, from the very first cycle all the way until the run i just finished, and all the ones in between...I get nip puffyness each and everytime while on cycle...It goes away! There were tons of threads about people freaking out about this, and taking AI's, etc. But you need to understand, you have ingested HORMONES into your body, so crazy things can and will happen. Puffy nips does NOT mean gyno!
Its a part of it, for many people.
And if you run a proper PCT, with a SERM, things will level out once your body slowly returns back to homeostasis.
NOW, if you actually feel a lump forming (and if you do, this will take weeks to form, mind you), then i would start taking proper precautions....first things first, before playing doctor on yourself, would be to stop the cycle, go to a doctor and get a full blood panel workup. See where your estro/test/prolactin as at.
Then the rest is up to you. You could go to an Endocrinologist, or you can order random chems off the net and hope to God that they are legit and a good batch. Time to play doctor....

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Perfect lol. I guess that makes sense why I didn't see much results then haha
Yeah give it some time man. If ralox doesnt do it I am afraid there is not much that will. It is, IMO, the absolute best gyno treatment available.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
quick question: Why isnt Ralox the best go-to for PCT (instead of Nolva or Clomid)?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
one thing i always wonder, is some refer to Gyno as actually having a lump underneath the nipple...as in actually being able to feel a cyst of somesort. Rubbery feeling is what ive heard the most....
While others refer to gyno as having extra stored fat in the chest/or underneath the nipple area.
Extra stored fat can happen to anyone, especially as we age. I know friends that dont work out at a gym, but are still extremly active, and at 30yrs old i notice them having stored fat areas most likely starting underneath the nipple area....but i dont see how that can be classified as "gyno".
Growing 'bitch tits' as they are referenced to can happen to anyone, usually from a poor poooor diet and not much physical activity...but that is not always the case.

Basically, i hope people dont freak out when the notice some nip puffyness and a slight bit of fat under their chest area, and immediately think "oh ****, i have gyno"!!! And go hop on a RC site looking for nolva/rolax and random RC AI's, trying to fix something that isnt even really there...
I would guess the test is to drop body fat significantly.

If it looks better, it may not be gyno.

If it looks worse, it's more than likely gyno.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Exactly....im just thinking that many kids freak out when they find some extra fat on the chest and think that it is gyno.

Many times, when your body is on AAS or PH's, every muscle in you body swells up, which can make your chest (especially if underveloped) look like its carrying extra fat...when in fact, its most likely gly or water weight.
Many times it will decrease towards the end of the cycle and especially during PCT. Mine always has.
No gyno here.

If anyone suspects anything, go get your bloods done. If you estro is in a fairly normal range and prolactin...it will ease your concerns.

PH's can do funny things to your body. That does not mean you automatically have gyno!

Especially the dreaded "puffy nip" thing....that is so overrated. It happens to the best of us. It goes away.
More importantly, the less time you spend focusiing and playing with your nipples, the better!

muscleless

Awards
quick question: Why isnt Ralox the best go-to for PCT (instead of Nolva or Clomid)?
If i remember correctly, ralox didn't work particularly well for restarting the HPTA. I mean, I'm sure run long enough and at the right dose you could get away with it on a weaker cycle but i wouldnt trust in it solely. Not 100% on that, someone correct me if I'm wrong?

As for gyno, does anyone here know whether or not adding an AI would help the ralox to work better?

muscleless

Awards
Exactly....im just thinking that many kids freak out when they find some extra fat on the chest and think that it is gyno.

Many times, when your body is on AAS or PH's, every muscle in you body swells up, which can make your chest (especially if underveloped) look like its carrying extra fat...when in fact, its most likely gly or water weight.
Many times it will decrease towards the end of the cycle and especially during PCT. Mine always has.
No gyno here.

If anyone suspects anything, go get your bloods done. If you estro is in a fairly normal range and prolactin...it will ease your concerns.

PH's can do funny things to your body. That does not mean you automatically have gyno!

Especially the dreaded "puffy nip" thing....that is so overrated. It happens to the best of us. It goes away.
More importantly, the less time you spend focusiing and playing with your nipples, the better!
Honestly i freaked out when i first got it, but what most people don't realize is that its usually manageable if you play your cards right and act quickly. Unfortunately there are the unresponders who may be potentially doomed to having to get surgery. I like to hope most people can reverse it if caused by AS/DS/PH. Not sure how pubertutal fares though.

For me its annoying more than anything, just the ache whener you fiddle with it too much. The tenderness isn't fun. If someone gives you titty twisters? **** that.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
One thing to keep in mind...stop ****in with your nipples! The more you mess with them, the more aggravated they become, the more sensitve they become, and makes your mind worry about them constantly.

Slight nipple puffyness is a given when on a anabolic cycle.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
While Ralox blocks the e2 receptor in breast tissue better than any other serm (making it the go to gyno choice), it is not as effective at stimulating test production as tamoxifen, clomiphene or toremifene.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Gyno does not have to be hard lumps puffy nipples and what looks like fat can actually be fatty brest tissue and not regular fat that can just go away. Breast is medically classifed under a different type of fat then say vat. So yes accumulated fatty tissue in the breast region can be true gyno. Think about it if gyno had to mean hard lumps female breasts would be made of of big hard lumpy tissue which they are not. Look up pictures of some advanced stage gyno mastic they look like genuine tits big soft masses of breast tissue

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I hope this is correct.

I'm 2 weeks on 120mg and no real change yet.

Will stay at 120 for at least another 2 weeks. Will also be trying some different brands just in case.

I figure if there's zero change around 12 weeks it's probably not working.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I Remember correctly one of standard protocols in medical field is to start tamox 40mg ed 8 weeks

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I got pharma ralox by cipla. All it did was make my nipples swell and hurt worse. I for some reason have a bad reaction to nolva AND ralox. Only serm I can use is clomid.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got pharma ralox by cipla. All it did was make my nipples swell and hurt worse. I for some reason have a bad reaction to nolva AND ralox. Only serm I can use is clomid.
Strange..... thanks for sharing.
What's your reaction to nolva?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
As for gyno, does anyone here know whether or not adding an AI would help the ralox to work better?
The Ralox study (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910) says "An alternative treatment for pubertal gynecomastia is inhibition of estrogen production using an aromatase inhibitor. This would reduce estrogen effect in all tissues, including bone and lipids. Selective estrogen receptor modulators are preferable as their antagonist effect is only on breast tissue. Tamoxifen and raloxifene are estrogenic in bone and lipids, and only the breast is exposed to reduced effective estrogen concentrations."

So, based on that, I'd say no-- save the AI for after your Raloxifene course and only use it to prevent a rebound. The scientists tried to contact the test subjects after the experiment and reported this: "An attempt was made to contact all subjects in October 2003 to determine the frequency of subsequent surgery and history of gynecomstia after discontinuation of treatment. We were able to contact 57% in the control group, 62.5% of the tamoxifen-treated group, and 50% of the raloxifene-treated group. None of the contacted subjects who had been treated reported a relapse after discontinuation, however, 40% in each treatment group were not completely satisfied with the response to treatment and underwent surgery. This represents 1 in 4 to 5 of all treated subjects who were known to have chosen surgery."

xflipside

Awards
  • Best Answer
I had prepubertal gyno aggravated by PH/DS and testosterone conversion to estrogen with lack of an AI. Poor planning.
Been running ralox for about 7 months now. First month was 120, rest have been 60. Ran letro midway through too when I realized my aromasin was not nearly enough to handle the test. Ive seen about a 65% reduction. They went from larger than a quarter to about marbles now... but its weird, the right has definitely decreased in hardness and size but the left was become harder but it is smaller

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Nolva felt the same as ralox to me.It took me a while to figure out what it was, being in PCT and all. I thought my AIs were bunk, and that pharma letro didn't work even though my joints aches and I got all the signs of low estro. It wast until I tried ralox and nolva alone 6 months later that I realized it. Apparently it's one of the side effects, albeit a rare and ironic one.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Did the nolva for 6 months do the trick?
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you think it helped you???

Was it RC Nolva or pharma?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Did the nolva for 6 months do the trick?
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you think it helped you???

Was it RC Nolva or pharma?
No bro it didn't. Nolva and ralox both made my puffy nipples feel worse. It's hard to say if it actually made them worse but it definitely caused them to flare up. I wasn't on nolva for 6 months. It was 3 weeks. I couldn't stand the nipple pain. I've tried both RC and pharma ralox and nolva.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Damn sorry to hear that man.
What are your options, now?

Have you looked into the cost of surgery? I havent a clue about how much it would be. Ive never had insurance, but not even sure if any insurance would help pay for that

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Damn sorry to hear that man.
What are your options, now?

Have you looked into the cost of surgery? I havent a clue about how much it would be. Ive never had insurance, but not even sure if any insurance would help pay for that
I dropped weight and it's really not that bad. If I ever get surgery it will be when I'm on TRT in my 40s or something, it's only really noticeable to people who have it and /fit/zens. If I get surgery id do it in Europe. It's like $2k out of pocket including the flight there and back. I just need to be really careful when I cycle and what I choose to use (no dbol)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where'd.you come up with the 2K figure?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
yep USA Australia $3-$6. Europe Poland for example good clinic about $2