ALBUTEROL for a cut (need some clarification)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking to shred some excess weight and have really been thinking about taking some clen.

My diet is in check so that has helped but I'm looking for that extra push.

So after doing some research i have decided that albuterol would be my best bet as it is very similar to clean in how it works but due to the shorter half life the sides will be a little less pronounced.

Why am I struggling to find some good info and how to dose albuterol

also i cannot find the final verdict as to wether keto will be needed

not sure if i can post links but this is my source (will delete upon finding out if i can post or not)

ALBUTEROL 5MG/ML | 30ML with dropper
from elementsarms(dot)com

anyone have any idea how many doses i can get out of this?

ideally i would like to work my way up to 15 MG per day spread between 3 doses.

anyone input would be appreciated.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
You have (30) 5mg dosages. So if taking 15mg daily that bottle will last 10days. I liked albuterol, clean energy for me. I ran it 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off. Only did 2 of those cycles, I didn't use keto because I cycled it.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so if i only run it for two weeks (going to figure out the dosing) i wouldnt need keto?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
It's been years since I ran It so don't quote me on this but any longer than 2 weeks and you need to take 2 weeks off or run keto. IIRC Benadryl is NOT a replacement for keto.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You do not need Keto with Albuterol, since it has a much shorter half life your beta receptors do not get down regulated anywhere near as much.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
For me, 15mg/day is on the low end of the scale for albuterol esp as time goes on.

Maybe start at that dose for the first week or first few days and then aim to run at 20mg for the remainder of the time - 4 x 5mg doses per day. You may end up wanting to go higher than that after a couple of weeks.

Your receptors won't downregulate after 2 weeks but I found I definitely "felt" it less after 4 weeks so I added in some keto on my last eight week run. You can intercept any downregulation by running 1-2mg keto ed every second week of say an eight week run.

I can't seem to post links but if you google "albuterol fat loss" there are two articles that you will find useful. One is on steroidal.com and the other is on thinksteroids.com

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me, 15mg/day is on the low end of the scale for albuterol esp as time goes on.

Maybe start at that dose for the first week or first few days and then aim to run at 20mg for the remainder of the time - 4 x 5mg doses per day. You may end up wanting to go higher than that after a couple of weeks.

Your receptors won't downregulate after 2 weeks but I found I definitely "felt" it less after 4 weeks so I added in some keto on my last eight week run. You can intercept any downregulation by running 1-2mg keto ed every second week of say an eight week run.

I can't seem to post links but if you google "albuterol fat loss" there are two articles that you will find useful. One is on steroidal.com and the other is on thinksteroids.com

How did alb work for you ?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I had good results. Admittedly I was also on Ostarine at the same time but during eight weeks I lost almost 4% body fat, equating to approx 5 kilos or say I think 12 pounds give or take without really being at much of a deficit.

I had no real sides from the alubuterol, I generally enjoyed the feeling of it and the dosing was easy enough even though you have to go multiple times throughout the day. I tried to dose on a relatively empty stomach and you could feel it kick in and then half an hour later you'd be sweating in the air conditioning.

EDIT: I should add I only started taking the albuterol in week 5 and it deifnitely seemed to accelerate my fat loss.