Super dmz 2.0 cycle, no soreness anymore

Cmm306

Awards
I just hit the 2 week mark of my super dmz 2.0 cycle, have had some pretty good gains so far, all major lifts have gone up 20-25lbs.. As of a few days ago I am not getting sore anymore after workouts, I feel a real good pump during and after, but no soreness. I am eating like an animal almost every 2 hours, is it really possible that I am healing that fast? Don't get me wrong I feel a little something the next day but nothing nearly as much as I did in the past.. If anything I should be more sore, because all my weight has gone up and I am working out for longer with more intensity, I don't think it's a plateau because I just started this routine. Any input would be helpful thank you.

Cmm306

Awards
Only thing that seems to get sore are my shoulders, but that has always been my weakness.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a desired effect of the ph. It increases the body ability to train and recover. That is why most people increase either their workout frequency and/or volume while on cycle.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I often get DOMS(delayed onset muscle soreness) but never on cycle. Yes you probably are recovering that fast.

Cmm306

Awards
That is a desired effect of the ph. It increases the body ability to train and recover. That is why most people increase either their workout frequency and/or volume while on cycle.
Ok thank you, that's what I figured. It's my first cycle so was just making sure I wasn't doing anything wrong. Guess I'll just have to up it to 6 days a week or something

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your capacity to work and recover is greatly increased on cycle but don't push too hard. Lots of people injure themselves on cycle by pushing too long and too hard. You will still need adequate rest. Soreness does not necessarily equate to gains. Roughly workouts should be around 1.5 times what they normally would be in intensity and/or volume. An extra training day would probably be fine too, but maybe more of an active recovery.

Cmm306

Awards
Your capacity to work and recover is greatly increased on cycle but don't push too hard. Lots of people injure themselves on cycle by pushing too long and too hard. You will still need adequate rest. Soreness does not necessarily equate to gains. Roughly workouts should be around 1.5 times what they normally would be in intensity and/or volume. An extra training day would probably be fine too, but maybe more of an active recovery.
Gotcha. Thanks man

Jokers

Jokers

Awards
Yep your making fast gains, one the biggest mistakes with ph use is not letting your tendons rest. If you strain those you will know it and you will be out for awhile.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Are you logging this?
I'm planning on ordering my 2.0 next week, always interested in reading recent logs

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok thank you, that's what I figured. It's my first cycle so was just making sure I wasn't doing anything wrong. Guess I'll just have to up it to 6 days a week or something
I would not up it this early many people on there first cycle experience rapid increase in strength and recovery that exceeds the increase in joint and tendon strength and injuries occur because your muscles strength is exceeding tendon strength