how does my cycle look esp pct?

fezteh

Awards
I'm 30yo 6.5 235 been lifting on and off for about 12 years and have cycled 5 times this is the cycle I've put together critique if necessary please :)
T3 Ed start 25mg may bump to 50
Aromasin 6.25.mg ed increase if nips sensitive
Prami .1 a day if needed
Week1-8 Tren 350 50/day week 2 maybe bump 60 week 4 maybe to 70?
Week 1-10 Prop 250 35/day
Week 1-10 Mast 350 50/day week 2 maybe bump 60mg week 4 maybe 75 creep towards 100 mg
Anavar 80 mg/day weeks 6-10
Clomid 100/75/50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
Osta 10mg first 4weeks of pct
Hcg 250iu every 3 days on cycle

Might increase the cycle by 2 weeks what do you guys think?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that's a lot of stuff going on at once. I'm too much of a novice to even answer this one. I'll bet Dma can help you out, though!

My only question would be cycle supports. Are you running any?

fezteh

Awards
Yeah this is my first run with tren
Cycle supports in terms of what?
I'll probably throw some gw to combat any cardio sides from the tren

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just might want to start at 50-60/eod on the Tren. Ease into it. I am currently in my first cycle with it as well and have found that it hit me fast, I backed off the dosage and am now creeping back up as my body is accustomed to it.

fezteh

Awards
OK thanks sound advice should I stay with 10 weeks or bump to 12 you think?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do u already have the gear? What is current bf% I don't like the osta in pct or aromasin all the way through. Overall not bad but I'd like to tweak it a little here and there

fezteh

Awards
Yes my bf is around 15 now I'll be starting in a month so I hope to get it down some more. I was thinking about adjusting the aromasin in pct too, what would you recommend?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the tren will down regulate your t3 but not to much so 40mg would probably be fine
I'd start aromasin last 2 weeks if Clomid and run 4 weeks total maybe 3 if no estro.
issues

I'd run Clomid 50 for 4 weeks since you are combined with tamox Clomid at higher doses can have emotional effects tamox dosage looks good

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are the tren and mast esthers they look like ethanate?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plenty of people run Ace at 350

Me personally, nope.
oh doh I am thinking he's talking about the strength when he said tren 350 becuz the amount of ba needed to get that strength to hold would be incredibly painful. but your saying he means 350mg of tren a week.

fezteh

Awards
Haha no their short esters lol OK sounds great... I'd prefer less clomid because I definitely get neg sides from it