What's a good "short" cycle to run for mass gain?

O

osubucks

Awards
I just want to run a nice little 4-5 week cycle after finishing up a test e, dbol, epitren cycle about 5-6 months ago to get ready for the summer.

I've been thinking of running like dmz 3.0 and 4 andro for 4 weeks, hear people have made really good retain able gains off of that and I have yet to try either so sounds like fun to me!

Any other suggestion for me to look into would be great also!

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I was going to say test prop + dbol but tests pretty much you did already (not that there's any harm in doing it again of course)

You could go test prop tren ace which is one of the best cycles if you handle tren ok.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ 3.0 and 4 andro would do the trick . Short. Simple. Sweet.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I would agree that would be a good little bulk.

O

osubucks

Awards
I was going to say test prop + dbol but tests pretty much you did already (not that there's any harm in doing it again of course)

You could go test prop tren ace which is one of the best cycles if you handle tren ok.
I don't really want to do a long cycle right now but I'll probably save this for the fall/winter. Sound like test prop/ tren ace is the "next step up" from test é and dbol then?

O

osubucks

Awards
DMZ 3.0 and 4 andro would do the trick . Short. Simple. Sweet.
Is there any real difference in the gains between 2.0 and 3.0? Or should I just go 3. And it looks like most people dose 2 caps a day dmz and 4 a day for andro for 4 weeks, does that look right?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's pretty standard dosing unless you're a huge dude. Sdmz 3 would be a better bulker due to the addition of the alpha 1 in it.

O

osubucks

Awards
I've been reading some logs and there were a lot of people saying that they liked 2.0 better than 3.0, thoughts?

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Find some SDrol. 4 weeks at 20-30 and you'll be a happy camper

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like DMZ + LMG haha. That will really pack on the mass. Nolva, CEL Cycle assist, and you're good to go. Maybe some TUDCA if you're feeling even more responsible.

O

osubucks

Awards
I like DMZ + LMG haha. That will really pack on the mass. Nolva, CEL Cycle assist, and you're good to go. Maybe some TUDCA if you're feeling even more responsible.
Aware me on lmg

O

osubucks

Awards
Ok so I'm about to make and order sometime today, does this look good:

1 bottle super dmz 2.0 (cheaper and can actually find it compared to 3.0)
2 bottles 4-andro
1 bottle aegis liver support
1 thing nolva

Should be all I need right

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ok so I'm about to make and order sometime today, does this look good:

1 bottle super dmz 2.0 (cheaper and can actually find it compared to 3.0)
2 bottles 4-andro
1 bottle aegis liver support
1 thing nolva

Should be all I need right
Sounds like a nice fast run throw some a1m on top of that for a really intense bulk

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I just want to run a nice little 4-5 week cycle after finishing up a test e, dbol, epitren cycle about 5-6 months ago to get ready for the summer.

I've been thinking of running like dmz 3.0 and 4 andro for 4 weeks, hear people have made really good retain able gains off of that and I have yet to try either so sounds like fun to me!

Any other suggestion for me to look into would be great also!

Good and short are not synonymous with a cycle, i don't care what you utilize it still takes time to accumulate tissue. Now of course we can talk some extremes where one could gain actual tissue not water and glycogen in a short period but most wouldn't go that far nor would i recommend it. Not trying to be a dick just giving my honest opinion.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
For a bulk that's worth while you could have run LGD maybe stacked with s4 or osta. I'm doing a lean bulk with osta and LGD. It's nothing like my DMZ cycle was that I ran for 7 weeks but I'll be able to run it longer and stay healthier which is the advantage of SARMS. Also I feel a lot less toxic and BP hasn't been an issue like on DMZ . Thought about adding low dosage of Msten but we'll see.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
One "thing" of nolva may work but I prefer that nolva "watcha-ma-call-it" instead

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
I got swole as fark on msten and Trest for 30 days. Didn't keep all my gains but lost 2% bf.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I honestly don't think either would make you happy after coming off dbol and test e. 2.0 and 3.0 are good but dosages are low and mass gains will not be comparable to dbol. Don't get me wrong they will help but your kind of at the point after dbol where those compounds won't produce "mass". And I have run every compound in those products multiple times

O

osubucks

Awards
I honestly don't think either would make you happy after coming off dbol and test e. 2.0 and 3.0 are good but dosages are low and mass gains will not be comparable to dbol. Don't get me wrong they will help but your kind of at the point after dbol where those compounds won't produce "mass". And I have run every compound in those products multiple times
I'll try and keep a log so we can see

I did not like dbol at all, only ran it for 2ish weeks but had decent gains in that time. Gave me killer bp and lethargy would pass out at 9 every night

I made by far the best gains in the last 5-6 weeks when I finished with epitren and finally figured out how to get rid of my crazy pip so think I still have a lot of room left after that

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll try and keep a log so we can see

I did not like dbol at all, only ran it for 2ish weeks but had decent gains in that time. Gave me killer bp and lethargy would pass out at 9 every night

I made by far the best gains in the last 5-6 weeks when I finished with epitren and finally figured out how to get rid of my crazy pip so think I still have a lot of room left after that
Msten can be known for lethargy too both 2.0 and 3.0 have it so if your prone to it that should be a consideration

O

osubucks

Awards
Msten can be known for lethargy too both 2.0 and 3.0 have it so if your prone to it that should be a consideration
Ive read that the 4ad can decrease it a lot so I'm hoping that works. Any other supps you'd suggest that could help?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Ive read that the 4ad can decrease it a lot so I'm hoping that works. Any other supps you'd suggest that could help?
4 andro at 400mgs and Stano at 800+mgs...both help with lethargy.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Im taking both right now.
Stano can help lean you out abit, but thats usually if you run it for 8 weeks, etc. But it will keep mood up, libido, and lethargy away. It also helps keep you feeling a pump constantly, even on days you dont workout.

Most people just use 4Andro though, considering it a 'test base'. So far, its good stuff.

O

osubucks

Awards
Could stano be run thru pct to make it 8 weeks and get full effects or would that be pointless

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Could stano be run thru pct to make it 8 weeks and get full effects or would that be pointless
These are the questions that will start to raise eyebrows

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
just run stano to help keep you dry and lethargy away.
Thats really the main point of running it along with a methyl.
Run it at 800mgs or 1g.