ever have so much juice it bores you

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am so bored I don't even know what I want to add in or change ne one else ever have that problem honestly nothing seems to really catch my eye

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. I wish I had that problem. I bet if you dropped out everything but creatine for six months you would miss it so bad you would never be bored again.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol. I wish I had that problem. I bet if you dropped out everything but creatine for six months you would miss it so bad you would never be bored again.
Its not that I wouldn't miss its just you know that feeling when your planning a new cycle and trying to decide what to run and you excited about the different compounds too choose. That's what I'm missing right now I guess

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so bored I don't even know what I want to add in or change ne one else ever have that problem honestly nothing seems to really catch my eye
Time to start experimenting with injecting methyl trenbolone

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've only done a few things and already feel that way. As a strength athlete my choice of compounds for that goal is pretty limited compared to the physique/bbing guys.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've only done a few things and already feel that way. As a strength athlete my choice of compounds for that goal is pretty limited compared to the physique/bbing guys.
R u talking bout power lifting or strongman competitions

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Power lifting
Then you have many options my friend. I was very lucky on that very early in my career I was able to get advice from arguably the greatest bench presser of all time due to the fact my training partner was rich mendelson the younger brother of scott

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Then you have many options my friend. I was very lucky on that very early in my career I was able to get advice from arguably the greatest bench presser of all time due to the fact my training partner was rich mendelson the younger brother of scott
I guess I was being short sighted in the end. Thanks for the tip.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can take anything. Dosage, diet, and training will dictate gains.
But arnt certain ones better for strength or is this a poor train of thought. Example would be tren vs say eq.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But arnt certain ones better for strength or is this a poor train of thought. Example would be tren vs say eq.
That is true some are better but unless you are close to a meet and got to keep weight class etc all the staples will work with proper diet.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is true some are better but unless you are close to a meet and got to keep weight class etc all the staples will work with proper diet.
OK cool thanks. I won't over think it then. Only using test now. 5 weeks out ATM from a meet.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK cool thanks. I won't over think it then. Only using test now. 5 weeks out ATM from a meet.
Honestly every pl that I have known will usually start halotestin around this time. Some Will Go With Anadrol If Weight Class Is not concerned

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly every pl that I have known will usually start halotestin around this time. Some Will Go With Anadrol If Weight Class Is not concerned
I'm currently cutting ATM. One BC I'm fat and two BC I have a chance to make 198. I don't have a source to halo at this time. Plus the raws are pricey.