Need some help here

jamejames

Awards
Hello everyone, Im pretty new here. Long time reader, and now I have some questions before I proceed buying anything.

I have used Ostarine for about 6-7 weeks, and I did noticed strength gains! Im taking a break before I start a new cycle.

A little about my self, I am 5' 10 ~215lbs. I compete in powerlifting. Ive been training for about 4-5 years, not strictly powerlifting but weight training in general. My best numbers are 590lb deadlift, 315lbs bench (touch and go) and as of right now 430lbs squat beltless. I am a little on the chunky side, so I would like to use this as a means of recomping.
I was looking into Xcel SRM Epicatechin LGD-4033 Full Cycle on a site that also includes Lecheek cycle armor and lecheek ad-3 pct. I understand that This maybe suppressive and I was wondering if the other two products would suffice in my pct? or what else should I include. The ingredients on the Xcel SRM Epicatechin LGD-4033 seem pretty solid. The dosages seem like they are pretty good. Any opinions? Thanks!