Super Mandro (1-Andro) Cycle - Thoughts?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I hopped on the intro sale for Super Mandro and am planning the cycle now. Since it's more of a bulker, I don't plan on taking it until autumn, but I like to plan in advance.

I'm thinking I will run it as follows:

Cycle - 30 Days
  • HRS Super Mandro: 3/3/3/3 (1 taken with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
  • BPS Dermacrine: 4/4/4/4 (4 pumps since I weigh 190, applied after morning shower)
  • CEL Cycle Assist: 8/8/8/8 (4 pills AM, 4 pills PM-- I know some people think this doesn't need cycle support, but I believe it does. Plus I'm prone to slightly high blood pressure so I like running Hawthorn Berry and Grape Seed anyway)
PCT - 35 Days
  • Clomid: 50/50/25/25/0
  • Aromasin: 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
  • Iron Labs PCT Xtreme: 4/3/2/2/0 (Have this stuff leftover from a previous cycle-- switched to Sup3r PCT, but liked both)
  • Iron Labs Cycle Support: 4/4/4/4/4 (2 pills AM, 2 pills PM)
  • OL DermaStrength (1 pump after morning shower, continue post PCT until next cycle)
  • OL Ep1c (2 pills preworkout, 1 pill on rest days, continue post PCT until next cycle)
General Support - Throughout cycle and PCT
  • OptiMen Multivitamin - 2/day
  • Vitamin D3 - 5000 iu/day
  • Viva Labs Krill Oil - 1250 mg/day
  • Garlic (odorless extract) - 1000 mg/day (Supposed to help with cholesterol, which 1-Andro messes with)
  • Taurine (if needed for pumps)
Any thoughts on this plan?

EDIT (6/2/2015): Here's my revised cycle layout after accounting for everyone's feedback.

Cycle - 8 Weeks
  • HRS Super Mandro: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 (1 taken with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
  • HRS Andro the Giant: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 (1 taken with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
  • Super DMZ 2.0: 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2 (1 with Breakfast, 1 with Dinner)
  • CEL Cycle Assist: 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8 (4 pills AM, 4 pills PM)
  • Arimidex on hand in case of estro sides
  • Pura D'or shampoo (DHT blocking effect on hair, just in case...seems nice anyway)
PCT - 35 Days
  • Clomid: 50/50/25/25/0
  • Aromasin: 0/0/12.5/12.5/6.25
  • Iron Labs PCT Xtreme: 4/3/2/2/0 (Have this stuff leftover from a previous cycle-- switched to Sup3r PCT, but liked both)
  • Iron Labs Cycle Support: 4/4/4/4/4 (2 pills AM, 2 pills PM)
  • OL DermaStrength (1 pump after morning shower, continue post PCT until next cycle)
  • OL Ep1c (2 pills preworkout, 1 pill on rest days, continue post PCT until next cycle)
  • OptiMen Multivitamin - 2/day
  • Vitamin D3 - 5000 iu/day
  • Viva Labs Krill Oil - 1250 mg/day
  • Garlic (odorless extract) - 1000 mg/day (Supposed to help with cholesterol, which 1-Andro messes with)
  • Taurine (if needed for pumps)
Cycle version 3, haha (7/19/2015):
Here's my latest iteration of the cycle. I decided to take the DMZ out of the plan and replace with LGD, but I suppose I could add DMZ in for the last 4 weeks if I felt the cycle wasn't panning out.

Cycle - 8 Weeks
HRS Super Mandro: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 (1 taken with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
HRS Andro the Giant: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 (1 taken with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
OL Legend: 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1
OL Ar1micare Pro: 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8 (4 pills AM, 4 pills PM)
Pura D'or shampoo
Arimidex on hand (in case Ar1micare's AI's aren't enough for the 4-Andro)

PCT - 35 Days
Clomid: 50/50/25/25/0
Aromasin: 0/0/12.5/12.5/6.25
Sup3r PCT (old): 4/3/2/2/0
Iron Labs Cycle Support: 4/4/4/4/4 (2 pills AM, 2 pills PM)
OL LJ100 (5 days on, 2 days off)
OL Ep1c (2 pills preworkout, 1 pill on rest days, continue post PCT until next cycle)

Multivitamin, D3, Fish Oil, Garlic, Taurine

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its just a 30 day 1-andro cycle.. some overkill but kudos for being over cautious

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That actually looks like an awesome plan! you have everything covered in my opinion. If you still need to pick up any of those product we carry most of them at Strong Supplement Shop but i'm sure you picked up some when you bought the super mandro from there.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Its just a 30 day 1-andro cycle.. some overkill but kudos for being over cautious
Heh...you may be right, but I always prefer to err on the side of caution when it comes to health.

That actually looks like an awesome plan! you have everything covered in my opinion. If you still need to pick up any of those product we carry most of them at Strong Supplement Shop but i'm sure you picked up some when you bought the super mandro from there.
Thanks! I love how StrongSupplementShop makes it easy for customers to plan their cycles. I'm all stocked up! :yup:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grab another bottle and run this for 8 weeks. Your pct looks perfect, probably more gains there than the cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sometimes you got to remember you may think your being over cautious but your still forcing your liver kidneys etc to process a ton of extra stuff that can be just as harmful as helpful. I mean remember even too much water can poison you

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Grab another bottle and run this for 8 weeks. Your pct looks perfect, probably more gains there than the cycle
Interesting about running it for 8 weeks. My plan was to emulate the cycle of the West Texas A&M study since the gains seen there were pretty substantial, but at the same time try to quell the negative sides observed there. I think I'll see how things are going around week 3 and determine if I want to keep going for another month. 6 weeks of Epistane and StanoShred had me feeling pretty depressed and angry at times, so I like the prospect of a shorter cycle. Although, the study mentioned that the guys who got 1-Andro (rather than placebo) did not have any negative changes in mood/psychology.

Sometimes you got to remember you may think your being over cautious but your still forcing your liver kidneys etc to process a ton of extra stuff that can be just as harmful as helpful. I mean remember even too much water can poison you
Very true. What would you cut out? I think everything I have listed serves a legit purpose. The fact that Cycle Assist is 8 pills/day is the only thing that stands out to me, but it has very similar contents to Iron Labs Cycle Support, which I ran on my Epi/Stano cycle without issue. I also think that spacing the pills out and taking them with food makes it easier on the body to absorb, which I am pretty vigilant about.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting about running it for 8 weeks. My plan was to emulate the cycle of the West Texas A&M study since the gains seen there were pretty substantial, but at the same time try to quell the negative sides observed there. I think I'll see how things are going around week 3 and determine if I want to keep going for another month. 6 weeks of Epistane and StanoShred had me feeling pretty depressed and angry at times, so I like the prospect of a shorter cycle. Although, the study mentioned that the guys who got 1-Andro (rather than placebo) did not have any negative changes in mood/psychology.

Very true. What would you cut out? I think everything I have listed serves a legit purpose. The fact that Cycle Assist is 8 pills/day is the only thing that stands out to me, but it has very similar contents to Iron Labs Cycle Support, which I ran on my Epi/Stano cycle without issue. I also think that spacing the pills out and taking them with food makes it easier on the body to absorb, which I am pretty vigilant about.
I'm not totally familiar with everything your running mainly I'd see if anything is over lapping or serving the same purpose and cut from there. if your taking different things for different purposes like one ingredient helping bp one detoxing liver one for joints than I feel that's fine

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I personally wouldn't run 3 caps..
4 is a good starting point, bumping to 5 at week 4.. 6 caps at week 6...
Something along those lines..

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't run 3 caps..
4 is a good starting point, bumping to 5 at week 4.. 6 caps at week 6...
Something along those lines..
Are you sure you're thinking about Super Mandro (which has 110 mg/cap), rather than other 1-Andro products (which are dosed lower)? 110 mg 3 times daily (total of 330 mg 1-Andro per day) was the dosage used in the West Texas A&M study and produced solid gains.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I wasn't referring to the study..

This was my scheme for my 1st cycle... I used Andro at 400mg up to 700 I think..

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't referring to the study..

This was my scheme for my 1st cycle... I used Andro at 400mg up to 700 I think..
Ah, ok. Just checking since Super Mandro is pretty new. You run anything else with your 1-Andro?

alts

Awards
The only issue you'll probably run into is lethargy..

When the cycle is over you won't be that impressed.. at 30 days its only really kicking in... imo run it for longer, 6-8 weeks.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Ah, ok. Just checking since Super Mandro is pretty new. You run anything else with your 1-Andro?
No, I didn't know about lethargy, libido loss etc..

I have never ran anything w/o a Test base since..

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
My plan was to emulate the cycle of the West Texas A&M study since the gains seen there were pretty substantial, but at the same time try to quell the negative sides observed there.
Remember, the product they used also contained CYP450 Enzyme Inhibitors - which made the liver values worse. Without those, the side effects would have been less...but the gains may have been less as well. I quadruple the 8 week recco for your run.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Old gut here 1 andro is the two step conversion to 1-t right? If so then your going want more than a 4 week run take it from someone who use to run real 1t base transdermal and inject 1t-cyp it is a great compound but takes a while to get going

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Correct ^^

Andro kicked in for me at the 2 week mark but 4 weeks would have been to short for sure.. It's a good compound, mild but effective..

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Correct x2. I just looked at my log book - after the 3 week mark of an 8 week 1/4-DHEA cycle, the strength increased more/faster, than in weeks 1-3. You really gotta (well, not gotta, but should if you want bang for buck) do an 8 week cycle of the DHEAs.

I mean, the stuff has been around for decades - it's pretty universal for two step DHEAs = 8 weeks.

But I get it - I was nervous as crap the first go'round too. It was all for naught. Do 8 weeks.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Remember, the product they used also contained CYP450 Enzyme Inhibitors - which made the liver values worse. Without those, the side effects would have been less...but the gains may have been less as well. I quadruple the 8 week recco for your run.
Super Mandro has the exact same ingredients as the pill they used in that study-- I believe Mandro was designed to make it easy to emulate the study. As you say, the CYP450 inhibitor (Bergamottin) was included to increase the bioavailability of the 1-Andro.

The Super Mandro formula caused the users to gain "an average increase in lean muscle mass of 8.8 lbs while losing 4.4 lbs of body fat" and "increases in strength ranging from 20-50 lbs on all major lifts" over the course of just 4 weeks. My guess is that the CYP450 inhibitor allows the 1-Andro to "kick in" faster than running 1-Andro without it.

However, since the consensus seems to be 8 weeks, I will order another bottle from StrongSupplmentShop (you guys wouldn't want to offer me that intro sale again, would ya? :p). If, at 4 weeks, my gains are not consistent with the study (~8 lbs lean muscle gained and ~4 lbs of fat lost), I'll extend to 8 weeks.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I really appreciate the input.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super Mandro has the exact same ingredients as the pill they used in that study-- I believe Mandro was designed to make it easy to emulate the study. As you say, the CYP450 inhibitor (Bergamottin) was included to increase the bioavailability of the 1-Andro.

The Super Mandro formula caused the users to gain "an average increase in lean muscle mass of 8.8 lbs while losing 4.4 lbs of body fat" and "increases in strength ranging from 20-50 lbs on all major lifts" over the course of just 4 weeks. My guess is that the CYP450 inhibitor allows the 1-Andro to "kick in" faster than running 1-Andro without it.

However, since the consensus seems to be 8 weeks, I will order another bottle from StrongSupplmentShop (you guys wouldn't want to offer me that intro sale again, would ya? :p). If, at 4 weeks, my gains are not consistent with the study (~8 lbs lean muscle gained and ~4 lbs of fat lost), I'll extend to 8 weeks.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I really appreciate the input.
Are you going to log this? I tend to trust real world results over university studies

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Super Mandro has the exact same ingredients as the pill they used in that study--
Gotcha - wasn't familiar with the nutritional information panel on that one. Thanks.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to log this? I tend to trust real world results over university studies
I wasn't planning on it, but that could be fun and maybe useful to the community. Would be my first log.

Gotcha - wasn't familiar with the nutritional information panel on that one. Thanks.
No problem! Super new product so I figured its formulation would be unfamiliar to a lot of people.

i need to cycle this super mario stuff where can i find some??
Haha, that cracked me up. Anyway, it's sold on Strong Supplement Shop. My bottle just arrived today. :biggthumpup:

max d

Awards
  • Established
I hope you log it. I've been looking for something to replace finaflex 1 andro and this looks like the only option that is priced right for the amount of andro your getting. Good luck on the cycle and be ready for the magic to kick in at week 3!

sunfood

Awards
I plan to run this product this fall, too. Will follow if you log. Good luck, man!

sunfood

Awards
Haha it will be my first ph cycle. I might post a short report afterwards but not a complete log though.

eddiet990

Awards
just picked a cpl bottles up...i still have a bottle of finaflex 1-andro left any issue running one into the other? start with the finaflex bottle and finish the cycle with SM

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
just picked a cpl bottles up...i still have a bottle of finaflex 1-andro left any issue running one into the other? start with the finaflex bottle and finish the cycle with SM
They're the exact same, right? I don't see why that'd be a problem.

Also, I'm thinking about running the Dermacrine for 2 weeks prior to the Mandro and then switching to SM (1-Andro) and 4-Andro for 4 weeks. Any thoughts?
So it'd look like:

Dermacrine - 4/4/0/0/0/0
Super Mandro (1-Andro) - 0/0/3/3/3/3
IronMagLabs 4-Andro - 0/0/6/6/6/6

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start my first ph cycle in mid July with super Mandro as well. I also have 4-andro and I bought it just to combat any lethargic issue I may get later on in my cycle. Do you guys think I should/shouldn't use the 4-andro since I am a first timer? My plan was just to use 110 or 220mg of 4-andro when the lethargic feelings hit, which I'm guessing will start at week 2 or 3.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
They're the exact same, right? I don't see why that'd be a problem.

Also, I'm thinking about running the Dermacrine for 2 weeks prior to the Mandro and then switching to SM (1-Andro) and 4-Andro for 4 weeks. Any thoughts?
So it'd look like:

Dermacrine - 4/4/0/0/0/0
Super Mandro (1-Andro) - 0/0/3/3/3/3
IronMagLabs 4-Andro - 0/0/6/6/6/6
dont start the dermacrine before the cycle. It wont really give much gains and will start to shut you down. Its more to combat lethargy and libido. Save it until you start the cycle, or even wait on it till a few weeks in when you need to combat those sides.

Also, run the 1-andro for 8 weeks.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
dont start the dermacrine before the cycle. It wont really give much gains and will start to shut you down. Its more to combat lethargy and libido. Save it until you start the cycle, or even wait on it till a few weeks in when you need to combat those sides.

Also, run the 1-andro for 8 weeks.
Interesting. Guess I'll save the Dermacrine in case 4-andro isn't cutting it. I have a bottle of Dermacrine sitting around. I'd probably sell it if I hadn't tested out the pump.

6-8 weeks seems to be the consensus. I was trying to be a cheapskate and avoid buying another bottle of 1-andro, but I'm convinced the cycle should be extended after everyone's feedback. The only other possibility I am considering is 4 weeks of 1-Andro and 4-Andro, then 4 weeks of Super DMZ 2.0 and 4-Andro, then PCT. I think I'll just do 8 weeks of 1 and 4 Andro and save my Super DMZ for my third cycle though

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Or you could run 1-andro for weeks 1-8 and SDMZ 2.0 and 4-andro weeks 5-8 for a killer run. and probably no need for the dermacrine in that whole cycle. youd just need to grad another 1-andro and have much better gains than any of them alone.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
also, dont start exemestane till your 3rd week pct, and then taper off. So 12.5/12.5/12.5eod/12.5eod or something like that

clown007

clown007

Awards
So 8 weeks of Super Mandro and Andro the Giant (330mg 1-AD and 330mg 4-AD) for 8 weeks plus an 8 week cycle assist like CEL Cycle Assist, followed with Clomid 50/50/25/25 and PCT support like Sup3rPCT with DermaStrength and Ep1c would be a solid run? Would you run an arimastane product throughout the 8 week cycle, or just use the Exemestane if estro sides arise?
Also, I am curious to know the reason for the Exemestane in the PCT?

Thanks,
-clown

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 8 weeks of Super Mandro and Andro the Giant (330mg 1-AD and 330mg 4-AD) for 8 weeks plus an 8 week cycle assist like CEL Cycle Assist, followed with Clomid 50/50/25/25 and PCT support like Sup3rPCT with DermaStrength and Ep1c would be a solid run? Would you run an arimastane product throughout the 8 week cycle, or just use the Exemestane if estro sides arise?
Also, I am curious to know the reason for the Exemestane in the PCT?

Thanks,
-clown
That pct looks awesome! Looks like more gains! Exemestane should only be used in pct if high estrogen sides occur imo. Not everyone agrees on this though

clown007

clown007

Awards
Any StrongSupplementStore codes? Want to pick up two Mandro Stacks.

thanks
-clown

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Or you could run 1-andro for weeks 1-8 and SDMZ 2.0 and 4-andro weeks 5-8 for a killer run. and probably no need for the dermacrine in that whole cycle. youd just need to grad another 1-andro and have much better gains than any of them alone.
I like the sound of that! I actually have enough 4-Andro for 8 weeks on hand. You think I should run it for the full 8 weeks? (So that'd be 1-Andro for weeks 1-8, 4-Andro for weeks 1-8, and SDMZ 2.0 for weeks 5-8).

also, dont start exemestane till your 3rd week pct, and then taper off. So 12.5/12.5/12.5eod/12.5eod or something like that
I was thinking that I should modify the Exemestane like that. Good call.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
I like the sound of that! I actually have enough 4-Andro for 8 weeks on hand. You think I should run it for the full 8 weeks? (So that'd be 1-Andro for weeks 1-8, 4-Andro for weeks 1-8, and SDMZ 2.0 for weeks 5-8).

I was thinking that I should modify the Exemestane like that. Good call.
Ya absolutely. it would definitely increase them gains. just gotta watch your sides (estro) and have things on hand in case anything pops up like exemestane and maybe some mucuna.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Do 8 weeks. DHEA's start hitting 3rd week.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Ya absolutely. it would definitely increase them gains. just gotta watch your sides (estro) and have things on hand in case anything pops up like exemestane and maybe some mucuna.
Cool. I plan on using arimidex on cycle as needed, probably like 0.5 mg E3D, and then exemestane during PCT.

Hadn't considered mucuna on cycle. Used it (in Sup3r PCT) after my epistane cycle. I don't believe the andros, DMZ, or Msten cause prolactin issues--is the reason you recommend it because it helps keep libido up?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I plan on using arimidex on cycle as needed, probably like 0.5 mg E3D, and then exemestane during PCT.

Hadn't considered mucuna on cycle. Used it (in Sup3r PCT) after my epistane cycle. I don't believe the andros, DMZ, or Msten cause prolactin issues--is the reason you recommend it because it helps keep libido up?
Not a necessity as none of those should cause prolactin issues, but you never know and its better to spend the $15 or $20 on Dopadex or something than not. Also, knocks me right out for sleep. Havent had any issues with passing out on any cycles.

(I am prolactin prone and Msten gave me some issues with it so I always recommend it if mucuna doesnt give you any issues)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
High dose B6 is even cheaper, just check the data for any negatives.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Edited my original post to reflect my new version of the cycle plan. Think all the bases are covered. Not concerned about Prolactin, and my multivitamin has a lot of B6 anyway.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
you mean P-5-P ?

No, just regular B6 - but if you can get the P5P form for the same price...

1. Sources and Composition

1.1. Origin and Composition

The term 'Vitamin B6' refers to a collection of molecules (vitamers) all sharing a structure similar to the pyridoxine molecule, possessing the form of pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (PLP) after ingestion which acts in the human body as an Essential Vitamin or Mineral.

The role of PLP in the human body is mostly that of a coenzyme (similar to many essential minerals like Zinc), being required in sufficient amounts to allow proper functioning of certain enzymes.[2] The enzymes that PLP helps function are mostly involved in cellular proliferation and regulation[3] while low serum vitamin B6 status seems to be correlated with a few cancerous states (abnormalities in cellular proliferation and regulation).[4][5][6][7]

1.2. Sources and Structure

Dietary forms of vitamin B6 include:

Pyridoxine
Pyridoxal
Pyridoxamine

1.3. Biological Significance

After intestinal absorption, these dietary/supplemental forms of B6 which are considered inactive are converted into the bioactive pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (PLP) in the liver[8] and intestines themselves[9] and then bound to serum albumin[10] to be transported to peripheral tissue.

All three major dietary forms of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine) are initially subject to the enzyme pyridoxal kinase[11] which adds a phosphate group at the 5' position, although only in the case of pyridoxal does this process form PLP; the product of pyridoxine (pyridoxine 5'-phosphate) and that of pyrixodamine (pyridoxamine 5'-phosphate) both need to be additionally subject to the enzyme pyridox(am)ine phosphate oxidase to finally produce PLP.[12]

PLP can be hydrolyzed back into pyridoxal via PLP phosphatase, and this enzyme can also work on pyridoxine-5'-phosphate to convert it back into pyridoxine.[13] This must occur for pyridoxal to be subject to aldehyde oxidase to produce the urinary metabolite 4-pyridoxic acid (4-PA) which is the end product of vitamin B6 metabolism.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd run the dmz 2.0 first

Do 1andro 8 week cycle, ramp up doses to 2x+ the rec dosage over the life of the cycle. You'll gain big, log it.

1andro throws on nice slabs of lbm every time I've ran it. Underrated IMO. If only my hair didn't fall out like the needles on a dead Xmas tree...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You have MPB, huh? I take it all the 5aR stuff doesn't help? Saw P, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Pygeum, etc...? I actually just bought some of thar 'Pura d Or' shampoo in advance of an EpiA included cycle in a month :) I never noticed hair falling out on my 1-A cycle, but it looks thinner... but I'm pushing 50 so... :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually just bought some of thar 'Pura d Or' shampoo in advance of an EpiA included cycle in a month :) I never noticed hair falling out on my 1-A cycle, but it looks thinner... but I'm pushing 50 so...
50 and just thinning isn't s bad dot to be in :) let me know how that shampoo treats you. I'm getting some with my next order

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah, I don't know if it's just age - I think it is. I never saw even one strand anywhere (shower, comb, etc...) on cycle (or ever). I just play it safe though... probably spend more on support, than I do on the compounds :)