Could someone inform me on tudca?

muscleless

Awards
I had to cut a cycle short so as a result i have half a bottle (two weeks) worth of super dmz left, and was wondering if any of you would warn against doing a six week cycle of this. I'm mainly talking about liver values. If i did do this, what would be the best dose for TUDCA? Or would it be better to split into two three week cycles? Would the difference be comparable to a six week cycle?

Basically wondering what the duration vs benefit would be.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you keep it at the recommended 2 caps/day I don't see a problem with 6 weeks. As for TUDCA I would go 750-1000mg/day.

Olympus Labs TUDCA will get you through that whole cycle with 1 bottle.

muscleless

Awards
How about gains? Would six weeks yield the same results as two-three week cycles?

For example, if during a six week cycle i gained fifteen pounds vs ten pounds per three week cycle.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks is fine. And the doses above are adequate. OL, CEL, or Antaeus aegis are all good to go. Aegis has some extra goodies to cover other aspects of liver function and health. TUDCA directly effects bilirubin and NAC helps with AST and ALT. if you're running a cycle assist product it might (should) have NAC already in it.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/aegis-liver-protection-by-antaeus-labs

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about gains? Would six weeks yield the same results as two-three week cycles?

For example, if during a six week cycle i gained fifteen pounds vs ten pounds per three week cycle.
Run it 6 weeks. No since in putting your body through possible shutdown etc for a 3 week cycle. As long as you have proper supports and pct lined up 6 weeks is the way to go.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It's impossible to nail down to a yes or no answer, too many variables involved.

I personally am a fan of longer/lower cycles for sustainable gains.

Do you think that 10 pounds in 3 weeks would be legitimate muscle mass? That's nearly impossible on Test and Dbol in 3 weeks.

muscleless

Awards
First time running Super DMZ 3.0, i gained about 12 at four weeks, but how much of that was fat, i cant be sure, i was at 3200 calories per day. Gain dont really kick in until.the end of the second week. So i see what you mean, its hard to tell.

Do you know how dmz, msten and m1t do at low dose for extended periods?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you mean Alpha 1. There is no M1t in it (thankfully!!)

Anything is manageable assuming you protect yourself accordingly and dose responsibly. 6 weeks is fine at modest doses.

muscleless

Awards
I think you mean Alpha 1. There is no M1t in it (thankfully!!)

Anything is manageable assuming you protect yourself accordingly and dose responsibly. 6 weeks is fine at modest doses.
Sorry, typing faster than i can think. Yes, alpha 1 is what i mean. I've heard that a lot of people avoid low dose super dmz as the half lives are short that's why its dosed two per day? Is this true or would just one cap once a day be fine?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 cap is too low. Not only for half life reasons, but 10mg of DMZ isn't going to do anything. 10mg of Msten, eh that's fair but again you would be up and down with your levels because of the half life.

muscleless

Awards
Alright. Thanks guys will run six weeks at the regular dose.

Aegis TUDCA and CEL Cycle Assist - weeks 1 - 12
Super DMZ - weeks 3 - 8
4-Andro test base and Erase pro - 3-8
Clomid 70/70/35/35 and 3AD PCT weeks 9-12.

Also will have arimidex and ralox on hand.
Does everything look kosher?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks expensive and good lol. Should gain and keep a good amount of lbm for sure.

Is the erase pro the arimistane formula? Just make sure you don't run it longer than the 10 weeks you have planned. I personally only run an ai 8 weeks but you should be fine.

muscleless

Awards
Looks expensive and good lol. Should gain and keep a good amount of lbm for sure.

Is the erase pro the arimistane formula? Just make sure you don't run it longer than the 10 weeks you have planned. I personally only run an ai 8 weeks but you should be fine.
Unfortunately not. The new formula is pretty good too but i don't think it compares to the arimistane formula. The Lecheek 3-AD pct does however have arimistane.

As far the price goes, yeah, I've spend probably more than i needed to lol I'm gonna run it on a clean bulk. Chicken, steak, eggs, oatmeal and sweet potatos. I plan to be eating like a king while on.

st@ylifting

Awards
OL Arm1care is good three in one cant go wrong but yes tudca at 750-1000 mg is ideal I did 750 on dmz 2.0

muscleless

Awards
OL Arm1care is good three in one cant go wrong but yes tudca at 750-1000 mg is ideal I did 750 on dmz 2.0
You caught my attention with this, the ingredient profile looks good and considering the price:ingredient ratio. I've never tried anything from Olympus Labs, are the reputable? If they are good to go, I wouldnt mind foregoing the $150 bucks worth of erase, aegis and cel cycle assist for this.

st@ylifting

Awards
They're a reputable company trust me you can ask anyone on here but yea man good quality product

muscleless

Awards
They're a reputable company trust me you can ask anyone on here but yea man good quality product
Thanks for the suggestion man, that extra $100 bucks I'll save could almost pay for a whole different cycle.

muscleless

Awards
How about their other stuff? I've heard good things about their natty stacks.