Couple on-cycle questions / T-Prop + SD - 6 wk

Chevyz28

Awards
I'm a couple days into week 3. Currently running T-Prop at 75mg EOD and SD at 10mg ED. Have exemestane on hand, but haven't been using it. Have been taking cycle support and a liver support, along with a multi, fish oil, and glucosamine.

The T-Prop pip is brutal no matter what precautions I take. I massage the area, heat the oil, inject very slowly, etc. Still, if I hit glutes or quads there's a solid chance I'm going to just barely be able to walk for ~4 days.

Also, the past couple days, more today than yesterday, I've been pretty tired and my hands seem to be falling asleep easier than they usually do. That, and above my knees are just slightly swollen. I injected glute yesterday, and quad 3 days ago.

Does this sound like things I shouldn't worry about? Or is it a sign that I'm doing something wrong. I have all of my PCT on hand in case there are any issues, but would like to be able to finish this cycle. Thank you. :)

Chevyz28

Awards
Ive been in bed most of the day on a heating pad. Checked my pulse out of curiosity and its in the 95-100 BPM range. This has me considering moving to pct and jumping ship. Only two weeks in unfortunately but I value longevity.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like sides aren't worth the gains I'd abort what is the mg/ml of the prop?

Chevyz28

Awards
Sounds like sides aren't worth the gains I'd abort what is the mg/ml of the prop?
150mg/mL, only injecting a half CC but my body is taking it like it's way more lol I may have to call it.

Any idea on proper procedure for starting PCT so soon into a cycle? I did 2 weeks + 1 day.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
150mg/mL, only injecting a half CC but my body is taking it like it's way more lol I may have to call it.

Any idea on proper procedure for starting PCT so soon into a cycle? I did 2 weeks + 1 day.
No different two days after last shot start your serm. Your not going to make good gains when your in that much pain so just jump into pct