Customs letter

Coolkat

Awards
Got a customs letter in Jan. that said they "interdicted" anabolic steroids and I could sing my "refusal", ect.

Well, first of all, I didn't have an order out. I ignored the letter of course. But, I getting a little concerned here. I have about 20 vials and a about 20 bottles of proHormones, now illegal, in my freezer.

It isn't worth going to prison for, I'll lose my profession, family. I thinking of just destroying all of it. Actually, I am really concerned. I have nowhere else to stash it.

I am I over paranoid??? I would appreciate some input here. Guess i am kinda' freaking out on it a bit. No one else knows I use. Some have made "jokin comments" but I'm really not that big.

What should I do?

Fpot66

Awards
Ignore the letter and clean house...either let someone hold onto the stuff for you or destroy it.

FPot66

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
You got the letter in January and are still worried? Bro, take a xanax. Everything is ok.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Ignore the letter and clean house...either let someone hold onto the stuff for you or destroy it.

FPot66
dito, its better safe then sorry. if nothing else get a safe depost box. at least it would require a search warrnet for itself (not a lawyer, free advice is worth the price ext.) if its just pro hormones I would dump it, there is no real point to them anymore with few exceptions.

size

Awards
  • Established
My initial thoughts, time has past just as your concern over this issue should. Being safe is always a good idea though.

How large of a seizure?

Coolkat

Awards
Thanks for the replies.

I don't know anyone to keep the stuff for me. My friends don't know. Nobody.

My freaks me a little too is that, I hadn't ordered anything.

size

Awards
  • Established
Strange since you had not ordered anything; maybe a previous order was just sent again by mistake. What did the letter say was seized?
Have you considered transferring everything into nondescript sterile containers?

Coolkat

Awards
I doubt a previuos order was re-sent. I got ripped off a year ago from a Costa Rica source.

my current source is very good.

I just don't want the cops busting down my door some 5:00am and searching my house.
Don't know how they could get any proable cause at this point. Another thing is I want to order some ancillaries but maybe my address is flagged now.
Would they try a "controlled delivery"for just ancillaries ???

Saladin

Awards
You don't have to be home for your house to be searched, thanks to the USA PATRIOT Act. And no, you don't have to be a suspected terrorist either.

Coolkat

Awards
Yeah thats scary. Also, The ancillaries I want to order include Proviron. Not even approved by the FDA.

Anybody think my order should be pretty safe?

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
There's always a chance your address could have been flagged after the seizure bro. Here's an article that might be helpful:

Siezure Letters

By Rick Collins, J.D.
Seizure Notices

What do you do if you’re one of the unlucky ones, and the Postal Inspector or Customs identifies an international package addressed to you as containing a controlled substance and seizes it? Maybe it leaked or smelled funny or otherwise looked suspicious. Maybe they x-rayed it, and saw the pills and ampoules. Now they have two options. They can either confiscate your package or they can deliver it under controlled circumstances in order to arrest you. If they choose to confiscate, they will let you know that they have the item by sending you a letter. This correspondence, commonly called a seizure notice or seizure letter, informs you that the feds have the package. The letter advises you of your rights and remedies to challenge the seizure and try to claim the parcel [for a sample letter, see Legal Muscle].

You can, of course, challenge the seizure. However, unless you have a lawful basis for possessing the controlled substances, such as a valid prescription, you won’t get far. In fact, your attempts to claim the package may backfire. Identifying yourself to the U.S. Attorney as the person who ordered the juice and intended to receive it could quite probably get you busted.

You can accept the confiscation and forfeiture by checking the box on the form, signing the form, and mailing it back. Or, instead, you can do nothing. The notice will generally provide that if you simply ignore it, they will proceed with administrative proceedings to forfeit the property anyway. After 20 days, you will have forfeited any interests you may have had in the parcel. You won’t get it back. Then again, you also won’t be volunteering to be busted or signing anything it might be better not to have on record. The majority of people who call me to report that their packages were seized don’t sign or return the letter, and it’s often the last they hear of it (although on rare occasions they will get a follow-up phone call for law enforcement) … until the next package. A government record is made of every seizure. In some cases, federal authorities can place a watch on your address or flag your name for future deliveries.

Rick Collins, J.D., a veteran lawyer and former competitive bodybuilder, is the author of the groundbreaking new book LEGAL MUSCLE: Anabolics in America, available through this site. [© Rick Collins, 2003. All rights reserved. For informational purposes only, not to be construed as legal advice.]

AlwayzTry'n

Awards
Dude, just send me all of your stuff. I will gladly hang on to it for you, free of charge. I can't guarantee that I won't use most of it over the next year though.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I don't beleive there's a need to worry over this. The letters are sent as a "scare tactic". If Customs wanted you, they would have paid you a visit. If not by them, then by local law enforcement. Your address more-than-likely has been red flagged for incoming and outgoing deliveries.

If a search warrant was going to be served, they usually have 20 days from the time of product delivery to its execution to do so.

However, it's always good to be safe.

Coolkat

Awards
Thanks guys.

yet, How about my need to order Clomid, Nolva, and Proviron within the next few weeks????

Fairly safe or, ... would they do a controlled delivery for these ancillaries ???

Thanks

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
nah they are legal to possess for research purposes aside from the proviron if you aren't you should ordering them domestically? ... if you are using an international source for such ancillaries you're address is flagged and being that you will be receiving actual pills it could be a bigger problem

my advice order nolva and clomid powder from custom, get some everclear and spend 15 minutes making a suspension .. cheap as HELL and works just as well ... as for proviron, just use a-dex gotten domestically OR if you can find aromasin that's number 1 .. but if i were you, my days of ordering internationally would be over

good luck man

Coolkat

Awards
Thanks . maybe your right, I should just count my blessings.

Coolkat

Awards
However, i could order and they could try a controlled delivery and I probably deal with that if I had too. I have been in stickier situations. Guess I relly just want the proviron.

Any thoughts?

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Guess I relly just want the proviron.
If you're willing to risk it, it's your ass, but is proviron really worth risking having your house torn apart by the cops?

-kwantam

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Just do as Size and Glen suggested. Repackage the questionable stuff in oil, alcohol, regular looking containers like a shampoo bottle, etc.. it is easily overlooked in a search. Crush the proviron up into powder and repack it in gel caps, then put them in an empty amino acid bottle or something. Cops have bigger fish to fry than messing with a small time user. The letter is a scare tactic and your chance to claim it and get poped. If you don't contest or reply, they destroy your package after so long and you get deleted from the flagged list after a year or two. They would have come already I think. Just chill on overseas orders for awhile. Research powders as still legal and small amounts are not monitored.

Coolkat

Awards
Thanks again. once again, they didn't actually seize an order because I did not place any order around that time. So ............ What's up with that?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again. once again, they didn't actually seize an order because I did not place any order around that time. So ............ What's up with that?
Yeah, just a fluke from a previous order I suppose. Who knows, just don't acknowledge it.

size

Awards
  • Established
They may have. As I mentioned, a source may have accidently shipped you a product. Also, people have received things months after they assumed they have been scammed.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
I had a similar incident in jan. of 03. i recieved a letter stating that Homeland
security had seized a package containing a medely of anabolics, and the package
had my name on it. I called them because i was concerned, due to the fact I had
not ordered anything.

I was told that overseas companies get addresses and such from other internet
sources, and test the gov't and try to get packages through. There was nothing
of real value in the package, and not enough to do a cycle of anything.

I sincerely doubt that your package sent up a red flag to the point that Homeland
security will come to your door, unless the package was a couple thousand dollars
worth of stuff. And they believed you would have had intent to distribute once you
recieved the package.

However repackaging and taking precausions as other have stated is a good idea.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If they were going to bust you they would not give you a heads up. That being said F*&% the Proviron, unless you want to look really ripped for your boyfriend in prison. I agree with glenihan here about the Sun Tzu hiding technique. Put it in the open in containers of solution and sit back and smile about the average intelligence of a cop. I used to take "surf trips" (in my capricious youth) to Mexico and walk through customs with a liter of chilled water (Ketamine)...and they never ever suspected...ahhh the days before I valued my freedom...Dim

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
However, i could order and they could try a controlled delivery and I probably deal with that if I had too. I have been in stickier situations. Guess I relly just want the proviron.

Any thoughts?
i just think that's such a horrible idea .. .if you found a good international source you can EASILY find a good domestic source

i would really stay away from international from now on

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am still confused why if you got this letter in January you are just now freaking out over it.

Then again if you have been freaking out about it since January I would have thrown my stuff away a long time ago.

Then you say you have a good source so does that mean you have ordered stuff since Jan? And if you have a good source why are you messing with stock piling PHs?

Just sounds strange to me and yes I am nosey lol

As far as taking your Pro hormones and putting them in different containers I STRONGLY disagree. If they are going to take the time for a controled delivery they are going to go through your house like a wrecking ball and take ANY and ALL powders, pills and liquids. This includes shampoo, vitamine bottles, wesson oil bottles etc. Then again this is just one person's opinion.

Personally I have too much to lose to take that chance.

CROWLER

Coolkat

Awards
Well , I stock piled PH's before I found my source. I just hat to throw away several hundred dollars of product for no reason.

And , yes, as a matter of fact I received an order from my "reliable source" a month after the letter ( Feb. ) !!!

So, shouldn't I feel relatively safe? I mean a "controlled delivery" doesn't mean a "bust" does it ???

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
So, shouldn't I feel relatively safe? I mean a "controlled delivery" doesn't mean a "bust" does it ???
It means they probably have a search warrant, and they're gonna tear your house apart.

-kwantam

size

Awards
  • Established
Since you have already received since the letter, why are you suddenly concerned? Also, why are you stressing over simple proviron?

cwilson830

Awards
"Controlled delivery" means a customs agent dresses up in a UPS (or etc.) outfit, waits until you sign for the package, then motions for his buddies hiding across the street to come help take you down.

The likelihood of them wasting that level of resourses on you is pretty low.

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
"Controlled delivery" means a customs agent dresses up in a UPS (or etc.) outfit, waits until you sign for the package, then motions for his buddies hiding across the street to come help take you down.

The likelihood of them wasting that level of resourses on you is pretty low.
I have to agree with cwilson. If you had a sizable order then that's different they would want to take out a supplier right away and would use that level of resources.

coolkat it would probably be a good idea to see if you could get your Proviron shipped to another address other than yours. Even though I don't really think they would do a Controlled delivery, your Proviron will be more easily taken if your address is flagged. Good luck to you!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Since you have already received since the letter, why are you suddenly concerned? Also, why are you stressing over simple proviron?

I don't understand when you say 'simple proviron'. It was my understanding that it is a felony to possess it just like any other AS or am I misunderstanding.

CROWLER

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand when you say 'simple proviron'. It was my understanding that it is a felony to possess it just like any other AS or am I misunderstanding.

CROWLER
In the states it is, Size may be someplace in the world more liberated that this land of "liberty" Most places in Europe it's widely use for example

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
In the states it is, Size may be someplace in the world more liberated that this land of "liberty" Most places in Europe it's widely use for example
Unless it was a boatload I doubt it would be a felony. You can have cocaine and it is a misdermeanor depending on the amount.

size

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER
Sorry. I intended "simple" to imply that proviron is nothing amazing.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
If a law enforcement agency is going to go through the time and effort to do a controlled delivery, then they will eventually serve a search or arrest warrant. With the way things are right now, I wouldn't be surprised if there were to be a large scale indictment by a Federal Grand Jury for "examples to be made, and for the sheer publicity it would generate.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Unless it was a boatload I doubt it would be a felony. You can have cocaine and it is a misdermeanor depending on the amount.
This is only after it is bargained down to simple possession for personal use only. It is always charged as a felony when one is arrested. It is dropped to a misdemeanor so people can attend drug abuse classes to "better" themselves, and to learn about how "bad" the controlled substances are. However, it also depends on a persons criminal history if the charge gets reduced.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
This is only after it is bargained down to simple possession for personal use only. It is always charged as a felony when one is arrested. It is dropped to a misdemeanor so people can attend drug abuse classes to "better" themselves, and to learn about how "bad" the controlled substances are. However, it also depends on a persons criminal history if the charge gets reduced.
Actually in PA. there is simple possesion, possesion with intent, delivery, attempted delivery, and trafficking. Simple possesion is a misdermeanor. It may be a state to state thing.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
the cops dont ever destroy the package, they use it for themselves. thats how they get thier free gear :D

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
the cops dont ever destroy the package, they use it for themselves. thats how they get thier free gear :D
ain't that the truth....thats how they get their free reefer too....

RTTALLCAKE

Banned
Awards
My reason for never posting

Actually you were sources but trying to do it without getting caught.. too bad you are " 'bout as slick as sandpaper".. nice seeing you