LG M1D, experience , opinions, and questions.

powerpunk5000

Awards
so I'm almost done taking a month of M1D at3 caps a day and do not see hardly anything. I'm assuming this is just DHEA. I also have the epandro but didn't wanna run 2 compounds as its my first stack and that I'm only 20 years old. Anyone have experience with this M1D? anyone see results?

st@ylifting

Awards
You should of done both I did this as a first cycle and kept 10lbs after a 15lb gain but I ate 4000+ cals

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I would have ran the m1d andro and overlapped the epiandro to finish off the cycle... ive used m1d with fantastic results, gives us a rundown on your diet, tdee, etc

powerpunk5000

Awards
I mean the M1D seems only like DHEA. I dont see why people would get great results? I took 3 pills a day and started the epi andro after week 2 and took 3ml of that instead of the 2ml it recommended. Im 20 years old and only weight 138lbs so i ate about 2500 -3000 cals a day average. I never really felt any affects besides the epi giving me a cleared focus.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I mean the M1D seems only like DHEA. I dont see why people would get great results? I took 3 pills a day and started the epi andro after week 2 and took 3ml of that instead of the 2ml it recommended. Im 20 years old and only weight 138lbs so i ate about 2500 -3000 cals a day average. I never really felt any affects besides the epi giving me a cleared focus.
Well for starters if you ate close to 3000cals then either way you would have experienced results... so I assume your training was subpar at best. Plus dhea can make great runs if all other factors are present

powerpunk5000

Awards
My training is fine. Just a basic split. chest /tris back/bis legs shoulders /abs

I mean i gained a couple lbs, but i would just attribute that to working out/ diet not this stuff. DHEA docent even convert to test directly? I doubt if i tested my test levels before and after there would be any difference. And everything is under dosed anyway. It may work for you if your older, But someone like me thats 20 years old this is total BS and i wouldn't advice anyone to waste money on it. And the need for an AI in every product is absurd? Why is there an AI in epi when DHT has no conversation to estrogen

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
My training is fine. Just a basic split. chest /tris back/bis legs shoulders /abs

I mean i gained a couple lbs, but i would just attribute that to working out/ diet not this stuff. DHEA docent even convert to test directly? I doubt if i tested my test levels before and after there would be any difference. And everything is under dosed anyway. It may work for you if your older, But someone like me thats 20 years old this is total BS and i wouldn't advice anyone to waste money on it. And the need for an AI in every product is absurd? Why is there an AI in epi when DHT has no conversation to estrogen
Why are using phs at 20 anyways...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

DHEA docent even convert to test directly? I doubt if i tested my test levels before and after there would be any difference. And everything is under dosed anyway. It may work for you if your older, But someone like me thats 20 years old this is total BS and i wouldn't advice anyone to waste money on it.
Are you familiar with the West Texas A&M study on 330mg of oral 1-DHEA?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Are you familiar with the West Texas A&M study on 330mg of oral 1-DHEA?
Im sure he doesnt... most who bash dhea products usually are uneducated

powerpunk5000

Awards
nope but would like to see it. Im just saying i felt nothing. I took the tablets not the liquid maybe its under dosed, took 3 pills a day. and the "magic" age is 21. I think ill be ok at 20 with something this mild anyway.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
138lbs how tall are you? You need to eat bro eat...... You Need to eat the cal for the weight you want to be not the weight you are. Doesn't mtater if a particular compound doesn't aromatizes itself estrogen can still raise when test levels raise. 21 is not a magic age it's just the age most endocrinologist deem your system fully developed and growth plates are usually closef

powerpunk5000

Awards
138lbs how tall are you? You need to eat bro eat...... You Need to eat the cal for the weight you want to be not the weight you are. Doesn't mtater if a particular compound doesn't aromatizes itself estrogen can still raise when test levels raise. 21 is not a magic age it's just the age most endocrinologist deem your system fully developed and growth plates are usually closef
Only 5'7. I dont see much harm at running this at 20 or even 18 ? With all the AI LG puts in there products i doubt your estrogen levels are going to be raised. IF anything all the AI i everything would cause much more harm then the actually compound does, Suppressing estrogen.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only 5'7. I dont see much harm at running this at 20 or even 18 ? With all the AI LG puts in there products i doubt your estrogen levels are going to be raised. IF anything all the AI i everything would cause much more harm then the actually compound does, Suppressing estrogen.
compounds age etc aside because everyone has to decide on their own what to take 5ft 7 in 138lbs is extremely skinny you need to eat alot more calories. You could inject 750mg of test a week and you wouldn't gain if your regular caloric intake is keeping you at your current weight. Nothing can change that basic scientific fact. No compound no dosage can increase weight without increase in calories

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How much arimistane do they add?

powerpunk5000

Awards
i just dont see why there is a need for an AI in the epi andro as its a DHT compound it docent make sense lol, I'm trying to research more of all this haha

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
compounds age etc aside because everyone has to decide on their own what to take 5ft 7 in 138lbs is extremely skinny you need to eat alot more calories. You could inject 750mg of test a week and you wouldn't gain if your regular caloric intake is keeping you at your current weight. Nothing can change that basic scientific fact. No compound no dosage can increase weight without increase in calories
Simply not total true. Let's talk specifics. Taking dbol and testE with or without a severe increase of calories will bloat you and put weigh on you and if nothing else the scale is going to move and you are going to move a heavier bar.

If we are talking literal terms of "no gain" then what your stating is wrong but if you were simply talking in terms of "worth" then you are definitely correct. Without a caloric surplus his gains will not be nearly as great, no where close. But definitely beyond "no gain".

As far as the dhea is concerned, can we quit with the bashing of people whom have no results from a supplement. This has always happened since I can remember. If a person has no results from the supplement, okay, they just didnt. It gives no reason for bashing or discredit.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Simply not total true. Let's talk specifics. Taking dbol and testE with or without a severe increase of calories will bloat you and put weigh on you and if nothing else the scale is going to move and you are going to move a heavier bar.

If we are talking literal terms of "no gain" then what your stating is wrong but if you were simply talking in terms of "worth" then you are definitely correct. Without a caloric surplus his gains will not be nearly as great, no where close. But definitely beyond "no gain".

As far as the dhea is concerned, can we quit with the bashing of people whom have no results from a supplement. This has always happened since I can remember. If a person has no results from the supplement, okay, they just didnt. It gives no reason for bashing or discredit.
I have never bashed him . but he doesn't look like he just wants to move the scale. From what I read your stating at maintenance calories without a change in diet he'll gain weight from dbol and test e.?
if we're simply talking about bloat that would go away when dbol and test stops.
So 5lbs of bloat - 5lbs of water loss once cycle ends equals 0 gains that is what I meant. Can he make temporary gains yeah but they will not stay without an increase in calories

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't saying you were bashing him. That part was for the other posts talking about his intellect or lack of.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
isn't that study on 1-andro not 4-andro?
It was meant to counter the "X-DHEA's don't work". But yes, you are correct. But then again, I don't know anybody that would only take 4-DHEA as a "cycle", other than for a poor man's OTC TRT. 4-DHEA is usually used as a Base, to keep the sides from stuff like 1-DHEA at bay.

Also, the DHEA's take about 21 days to hit their potential, so you basically are judging 1 week.

If there's a next time, stack it with 1-DHEA for 8 weeks.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I can agree on this, however, complaining despite the compounds not being used correctly, raises some hackles.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I assume you are referring to me... youre swinging a double edge sword by saying not to "bash" someone for saying "x" product didnt work but yet he is bashing dhea for the exact same reasonings.. the uneducated comment wasnt reflecting him personally but more so the lack of knowledge on dhea based products...