1-andro liquid

Hmccurl1

Awards
Hey guys I have a few questions about his product (1-andro liquid). Can 1-andro cause hair loss if I am prone to this, If it can what could be taken to help prevent this as much as possible? Also will this give me wet weight and make me appear bloated? If it will give me wet weight and make me appear bloated will the bloating look go away and I keep the lean muscle gained during the cycle? Also is there anything that could be taken to make the bloating look go away. Thanks.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
From TunedSports.com:

Side Effects

Side effects with 1-DHEA aren’t common when used stand alone, however many users experience marked lethargy from this compound. Due to it having significant androgenic potency and the inability to convert to estrogen, water retention and gynecomastia are rarely reported. The level of androgenicity this compound has may also pose as a hair loss risk for users prone to male pattern baldness, however reports of this are not many. With any designer steroid or pro-hormone side effects can occur and in most cases they’re avoidable by following proper on-cycle support guidelines. The following are a listing of some other possible side effects with 1-Androsterone/1-DHEA:

Decreased Libido/Sexual Function
Anxiety / Stimulated Feeling
Aggression
Slightly increased Blood Pressure
Back Pumps (Dull pain in back after/during workouts)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established