dirty bulk?

traumarn

traumarn

Awards
Gaining mass and fat pretty easy on halodrol cycles and epistane cycle. What's going to happen when I try dmz, msten, or super dmz 2.0? Any thoughts?

traumarn

traumarn

Awards
Really haven't changed diet from on/off cycle other than increased protein. I'm just impressed with the weight gain from "cutting" pros. Was just curious of potential "bulking" pros experiences.

traumarn

traumarn

Awards
I'm not complaining of the weight gain, just curious. As to hear some results

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All ph's are either bulking or cutting depending on your diet. One may be considered better for cutting because it is dry, or has a lower anabolic rating. But if you eat a ton of calories, you're not going to lose weight period.

Unless you're just one of those lucky a-holes!! LOL

J

Jamillhouse

Awards
I had the same issues the second time I ran Muntant Plexx, didn't on my first run. Biggest difference between the two cycles; diet. Ate really clean when the first cycle I took of it, gained 25 solid pounds. Ate dirty the second time I ran it and got a lot of fat. Might want to assess portions, carb content, and types of fats you are putting in. Diet is litterally a science.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Gaining mass and fat pretty easy on halodrol cycles and epistane cycle. What's going to happen when I try dmz, msten, or super dmz 2.0? Any thoughts?
What was your goal going into the cycle? Your question suggests you had no idea what you was hoping for.

traumarn

traumarn

Awards
My intention was to get my feet wet with pros after 15+ years of lifting. Just hearing about cutting and bulking and if it was easy to bulk with halo and epi, wondering how much easier it would be with others.

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
Chicken rice broccoli and soy protien shakes your whole cycle lol no cheat days. Also if your bloating its because your stressing you body to much always take an on cycle and stay away from salt also a diuretic may fix some of your problems. Or clen tren and t3 that stuff off.

J

Jamillhouse

Awards
No soy protein. Soy promotes the production of estrogen.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Chicken rice broccoli and soy protien shakes your whole cycle lol no cheat days. Also if your bloating its because your stressing you body to much always take an on cycle and stay away from salt also a diuretic may fix some of your problems. Or clen tren and t3 that stuff off.
Huh?

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
No soy protein. Soy promotes the production of estrogen.
Michael R. Peluso, Ph.D. Apr 17, 2015
Does Soy Protein Increase Estrogen Levels?
Soybean protein naturally contains compounds called isoflavones, predominantly genistein and daidzein. These compounds are not estrogens and do not directly add to estrogen levels in the blood. They can, however, affect estrogen metabolism. Soy protein and isoflavones may have minimal effects on blood estrogen levels in postmenopausal women and in men. In premenopausal women who have much higher natural estrogen levels, eating soy protein likely has no effect.

Meaning that it will only bind to the estrogen that is allready active its just a different pathway sir.

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
I guess it may have been a little unclear when u stress the body cortisol is produced along with extra estrogen. Leading to fat or bloat. Also as im sure you all know red meat is high in creatine and sodium which leads to water retention. So eat lean protiens. Cut preworkouts with creatine take a diuretic to lose the water which is normal with most cycles. And well to take the fat/water off after or during your pct take clen for the water and fat loss along with t3 for the fat. And run some anavar or tren for the lean dry vascular gains to harden all the muscle you put on. Sorry for the confusion it was like 4am.

R

r3zy

Awards
If gained well on epi, you're going to gain well on msten, dmz etc. I just dont understand the whole dirty bulk. Why pile loads of bad food in you to get loads of mass as well as loads of fat, then have to go on a horrid cut to get back lean. I've always just bulked with good foods and throw the odd cheat meal in when I fancy one. That way you get bigger with minimal fat gain, then when you have to cut it's not even bad/hard to get lean