Strongest PH stack

xgladiat0r

Awards
What's up guys. I've been looking for Dymethazine and Tr3st today and can't find it anywhere as I've heard it's quite a strong stack that I'd like to start next week. Is there a reason I can't find those? Is there a new PH that is the strongest right now? Thanks guys.

xgladiat0r

Awards
So what you're telling me is there is no where to get DMZ and tr3st anymore. What's an alternative? Thank you btw.

xgladiat0r

Awards
I'm looking at M-sten + Trest even. Suggestions much appreciated.

xgladiat0r

Awards
I don't have anything yet. Which is why I'm asking what is the best to run. Since I can't find dmz I'm looking at something else.

xgladiat0r

Awards
I hope it goes well with you. I'm looking for serious strength and lean mass gains. I'm gonna go ahead and run this.

Jamillhouse

Awards
Mutant Plexx hands down strongest PH you can get.

Jamillhouse

Awards
Damn. I'm always looking to plan out my next cycle and try new products. I've already have my next year worth of cycles planned out and on hand.

Jamillhouse

Awards
I'm trying to decide if I should run my MSTEN/DMZ stack for spring(May) then 1,4 Andro in fall, or the other way around. Either way, I'm running 6 weeks of Mutant Plexx starting next January.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I'd have to google it but I'd only run 1 of there products, I forgot the name..

Most of them are random as hell..

Jamillhouse

Awards
They have Mammoth, Yeti, Reaper, and Sasquatch on the site, but only Mammoth and Yeti in stock. Looks like a really good all-in-one stack.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Yeti would be my 1st choice, then Sasquatch.. Yeti looks Beasty..

Jamillhouse

Awards
It does. I went with AMF Cyborg instead. Had some serious back pump issues with Mutant Plexx my last cycle and decided to run something a little less harsh

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Dmz & Msten is a good combo..
I tried to grab the Sten-Zine from Ironflex but it sold out before I could..

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
No worries, I have plenty to keep me occupied for years..

Jamillhouse

Awards
Nice. I don't have that kind of financial resources. Lol Kids are expensive.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I hear you, I have 3 kids...
I wheel and deal, trades etc

Jamillhouse

Awards
Unfortunately, in the real world(not in the forums), I have to keep my PH use a total secret.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Those products mentioned sound like garbage. Seriously, I'm not a gonna buy a DS/PH product named Sasquatch or Cyborb. I'm mean come on! What the hell?
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1429845404.452861.jpg

Lol I don't care if they call it dog ****..

Jamillhouse

Awards
Those products mentioned sound like garbage. Seriously, I'm not a gonna buy a DS/PH product named Sasquatch or Cyborb. I'm mean come on! What the hell?
Do yourself a favor and look up what is in these products before you pass judgement.