Hairloss on epi

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
If anybody who's ran epi (stacked or not) could chime in on their experiance with Hairloss while on the PH epistane that would be great.
I'm currently planning on setting up my next cycle (all ready have done halo & halo/tren) & am strongly leaning towards epi/tren stack but hearing all this about Hairloss is frightening me a bit. I'm all ready thinning out at a younger age then most, so I'm definitely prone to it. Bad genes from my dad.
I guess I'm wondering just how bad is it?
Is there any supp to take on cycle to combat Hairloss?

frankybaby

Awards
From what i know its really genetic, the ph can only premature it. If you are prone to this most likely it will
Happen ( i am). All you can do is try to slow it down. For sup, i ve never taken any i cant help with this.

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
I always use Ketoconazol shampoo and take biotin 5000mcg while on cycle and its seems to mitigate hairloss. Maybe there are another shampoos or supplements that may give you additional help.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I always use Ketoconazol shampoo and take biotin 5000mcg while on cycle and its seems to mitigate hairloss. Maybe there are another shampoos or supplements that may give you additional help.
My sister is a hairdresser & mentioned something about notion before. I'll look into it.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I used to use generic rogaine from Walmart.. It's like $10 for a month supply, actually helped me out a bit..
I also bought some shampoo to help, I'll see if the wife remembers the brand or ingredient..

I'd use a combo of both..
But genetics also has lots to do with it as stated..

hide83

Awards
Epi wrecked my hairline personally. I always experience some shedding from a cycle but this epi was by far the worst for me. This was with preventative shampoo as well. It sucks because I loved the strength and leaning effect I got from it but I can't run it again. At least until I'm totally bald.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I used to use generic rogaine from Walmart.. It's like $10 for a month supply, actually helped me out a bit..
I also bought some shampoo to help, I'll see if the wife remembers the brand or ingredient..

Nice I'll look into that also.
I didn't know Walmart carried generic rogaine

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards

Do you use Rogaine (minoxidil) only while on cycle to mitigate hairloss or as a long term treatment? I was thinking about add minoxidil to a future cycle of Epi + Tren, but i read you lose your hair once you stop treatment; i really dont know its science-based or bro science evidence.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I used it for maybe 2yrs I think..
It helped with maintaining and growth.. I could notice the effects within a couple weeks..

I kept my hair cut pretty low though also.. I shave my head now, kind of got tired of trying to fight the inevitable..

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Mine grows fine length wise. But I just wish it was thicker,

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
That's how mine was, when I let it grow, it grew in length, but was still thin..

The rogaine and shampoo helped make it thicker.. The rogaine was a dropper and no problem.. The shampoo you had to leave in your hair for a few minutes.. It would burn my eyes if it got in them, also smelled awkward..